MIKA @ Sadlers Wells, London - June 8 2009 - Gig Reports, Photos & Videos

Blue Sky

That show was amazing!!!! He sang evrything from LICM, apart from Any Other World, which he sterted but quit after the first few lines:naughty: All the songs from the ep. My favourite part was the confetti storm before Big Girl - wow!!!!!!!!! Can't describe how I was feeling throughout the whole show!!! All his family were there and so was Brian May - I managed to say to him a few words and he wanted to buy me a drink:mf_lustslow: but I was too shocked to agree:mf_lustslow:

Then after the concert, the queue seemed too long and I was almost at the end but Mika signed everything and came up to everyone and was soooo nice and looked at me with those Bambi eyes:mf_lustslow:

He's a prodigy! Fantastic! Pure magic! Will try to write more tomorrow!

Thank goodness for the really great moments too. I'm really glad to read about these. :biggrin2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That show was amazing!!!! He sang evrything from LICM, apart from Any Other World, which he sterted but quit after the first few lines:naughty: All the songs from the ep. My favourite part was the confetti storm before Big Girl - wow!!!!!!!!! Can't describe how I was feeling throughout the whole show!!! All his family were there and so was Brian May - I managed to say to him a few words and he wanted to buy me a drink:mf_lustslow: but I was too shocked to agree:mf_lustslow:

Then after the concert, the queue seemed too long and I was almost at the end but Mika signed everything and came up to everyone and was soooo nice and looked at me with those Bambi eyes:mf_lustslow:

He's a prodigy! Fantastic! Pure magic! Will try to write more tomorrow!

Thanks for reporting, glad you had a great time!!

Brian May offered you a drink!!! o m f g

Danika mentioned this earlier...:boxed:

It doesn't mention people being rude though. They just crowded him a bit as far as I could see. And he said he wasn't going to sign and someone thrust pen at him and he started signing.

You see that's this place all over, taking 1 and 1 and making three.

It doesn't mention people being rude though. They just crowded him a bit as far as I could see. And he said he wasn't going to sign and someone thrust pen at him and he started signing.

That is being rude.

I'd be sort of pissed if I were him too.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Well if that's what happened, then some people people need to learn to f**king listen... people thinking they're above the rules and do what they like ruin it for other people...

Thank goodness for the really great moments too. I'm really glad to read about these. :biggrin2:

me too :biggrin2:

if he really was in a foul mood, I would be very disappointed to hear it was fan related... some people just have no respect... Oh well, we'll wait to hear more from the people who were there...

Well if that's the worst of it, then, that's a huge improvement over some of the past M&Gs.

Well, I wouldn't normally do that - but this was REALLY important to us. And so far the foul mood news coincides with the handover.. :boxed:

Hopefully he was just tired or hungry..

me too :biggrin2:

if he really was in a foul mood, I would be very disappointed to hear it was fan related... some people just have no respect... Oh well, we'll wait to hear more from the people who were there...

Yeah, don't you know all people in this country are rude and ignorant with no respect just like me.

This is all just made up

No one even knows the facts yet ffs.

Well, I wouldn't normally do that - but this was REALLY important to us. And so far the foul mood news coincides with the handover.. :boxed:

Hopefully he was just tired or hungry..

OG I hope so too...

I have such a bad feeling about this... :boxed::tears:

Well if that's the worst of it, then, that's a huge improvement over some of the past M&Gs.

babs is right, ... let's wait and see:wink2:

yeah let's wait and see...

oh well, I guess I'll read about it tomorrow maybe... to bed I shall go now...

There was a lovely moment when someone threw a flower at him and he caught it, played with it until the head fell off, then threw the stalk away :roftl:

That was me :naughty:

gotta love seated venues!

Oh yes, for sure. It makes a big difference not having to queue and stress about where you end up.

And after Milan and this London gig, nobody can ever tell me that allocated seating gigs are less 'viby'.

sariflor is in the house :mf_rosetinted:

Just lurking for now, won't post a proper report quite yet, not in the right frame of mind :wink2:.

Who said there were rude fans? I didn't see anyone being rude or Mika being upset by anyone.

Neither did I, just the usual crowd at a meeting.....I didn't see anything untoward or think that Mika looked particularly bothered. He was just in a bit of a hurry to get to his party, that's all. He was smiley and happy when I spoke to him and all the time that I saw him speak to others. I saw no rude behaviour or pushiness.

About the gig: It was fantastic to hear Lonely Alkie, and the rest of acoustic songs

Stage invasion was fun but I only managed to get up there because Aurelien kindly pulled me up after he got on. My jump was anything BUT graceful :roftl:.

I accidentally knocked Mika's bro on the head because he was crouched in front of me taking pics, and his head kept getting in the way of my hand moving :biggrin2:.

Oh yes, for sure. It makes a big difference not having to queue and stress about where you end up.

And after Milan and this London gig, nobody can ever tell me that allocated seating gigs are less 'viby'.

Just lurking for now, won't post a proper report quite yet, not in the right frame of mind :wink2:.

Neither did I, just the usual crowd at a meeting.....I didn't see anything untoward or think that Mika looked particularly bothered. He was just in a bit of a hurry to get to his party, that's all. He was smiley and happy when I spoke to him and all the time that I saw him speak to others. I saw no rude behaviour or pushiness.

About the gig: It was fantastic to hear Lonely Alkie, and the rest of acoustic songs

Stage invasion was fun but I only managed to get up there because Aurelien kindly pulled me up after he got on. My jump was anything BUT graceful :roftl:.

I accidentally knocked Mika's bro on the head because he was crouched in front of me taking pics, and his head kept getting in the way of my hand moving :biggrin2:.

well that's good to hear! i'm glad you had a good time!

Yeah, don't you know all people in this country are rude and ignorant with no respect just like me.

This is all just made up

No one even knows the facts yet ffs.

wwhhhuuuuut ??? when did I say all people in this country were rude and ignorant just like you??????

Allow me to quote myself :

"if he really was in a foul mood, I would be very disappointed to hear it was fan related... some people just have no respect... Oh well, we'll wait to hear more from the people who were there..."

I said IF he was in a foul mood, and I said I WOULD be very disapointed... and I said SOME people juste have no respect, and I said WE'LL WAIT to hear more... so I don't know how you could have inferred what you just wrote from I what I wrote...

That IS rude indeed... and crowding him as well... room to breath peeps, room to breath

We (fans) don't want to be remember as being desperado lol

But I guess some of us get so excited that about getting so close to him to make sure he sees us lol

So glad you had a great time Sari!!! Tbh I think I would quite like a seated venue once in a while, skipping the queuing and all hehe... (though you get to meet great friend while queuing!)

Well gald to know you didn't see anything rude going on... I'm curious to know more though from the people who said he was upset... maybe it was not that bad...

Tbh I think I would quite like a seated venue once in a while, skipping the queuing and all hehe... (though you get to meet great friend while queuing!)

ME TOO!!!!! Too much B S . . . I am sick of it! It would BE SO NICE to just walk up to a venue ticket (and seating arrangement) in hand all fresh and clean and (WIDE AWAKE) *not back breaking, feet aching* and able to TRULY enjoy the show to the fullest! I hope that ONE DAY all of the gigs will be seated! I am getting grey hairs over this crap :teehee:

We (fans) don't want to be remember as being desperado lol

But I guess some of us get so excited that about getting so close to him to make sure he sees us lol

I know people are excited to see him and such... very understandable :)

so many fans act like this, and not only Mika fans, EVERY celebrity has fans who act like this... I put myself in their places and it must be freaky sometimes...

but anyways... I'll stop chit chating before I get told off by Guylaine... (love you Guylaine hihihi!!!)...