The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

When I saw the first link, I thought YAY, a way to embed vids has been found!! But no, just clicks through to the page.

But thanks Deb, this is GREAT!! Can't wait for the pics on Sunday.

Thanks for posting Deb!!!!

I absolutly love how he keeps on working with Es Devlin after last year's Paris show, she is incredibly talented. :wub2:

Great to see him talking about his upcoming album, it makes me more and more excited. :yay:

One more thing, I do have to say i don't find mika strange in any way, but someone who has a unique style and approach to what he does which makes him one of the most original singers and preformers in this music industry, and this is mainly why i like his music and art so much. :aah:

Yeah :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I will get some and some extra if anyone wants :thumb_yello:

Nice article , he looks very stone roses :biggrin2:

Yes please I want one !I'll repay you some romanian chocolate for Caz and you :roftl:

I didn't want to be blunt and say: Because he looks damn chickeny with paint all over his body:mf_rosetinted:

As if we never would expect an answer like that coming from you :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting Deb!!!!

I absolutly love how he keeps on working with Es Devlin after last year's Paris show, she is incredibly talented. :wub2:

Great to see him talking about his upcoming album, it makes me more and more excited. :yay:

One more thing, I do have to say i don't find mika strange in any way, but someone who has a unique style and approach to what he does which makes him one of the most original singers and preformers in this music industry, and this is mainly why i like his music and art so much. :aah:

We do not find him strange, simply because we ourselves are not the most common people on the earth's surface:naughty:

We do not find him strange, simply because we ourselves are not the most common people on the earth's surface:naughty:

:naughty:

True true :naughty:

:group_hug: Hurray for non-common people!! :D

Amazing artwork!

I love the way he creates his own magical world with unique characters. :wub2:That always reminds me of Beatles. Can't wait for seeing Dr. John and the chickens... :biggrin2:

I know!:wub2:

Oh. How I wish I could be part of this. girl_in_dreams.gif

:wink2::wub2: