The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

any chances of some kind soul from Uk to get a copy for me..? *puppy eyes* :tears:

i'll be sending the money straight away including shipping.. :blush-anim-cl:

side note: doctor john :aah: teeeeheeeee... mad chickens... teeeheehehehehehehe :aah::roftl:

he looks great covered in paint :das:

any chances of some kind soul from Uk to get a copy for me..? *puppy eyes* :tears:

i'll be sending the money straight away including shipping.. :blush-anim-cl:

side note: doctor john :aah: teeeeheeeee... mad chickens... teeeheehehehehehehe :aah::roftl:

he looks great covered in paint :das:

Anyone getting it 4 u hun? let me know if not, ill get a few copies!

Anyone getting it 4 u hun? let me know if not, ill get a few copies!

thanks dear, you're your usual kind self :wub2:

i did ask freddie, who very kindly agreed to look for one for me.:teehee: if smt happens and for ex. he cannot find many copies, I'll surely ask you. thanks again :wub2:

It's funny cause today, I found a chicken magnet, and well, I HAD to buy it. And when I come home, I find out about magic chickens haha. I must be a soothsayer :roftl:

Question: do you think the magazine will still be available in July? (in the UK)

thanks dear, you're your usual kind self :wub2:

i did ask freddie, who very kindly agreed to look for one for me.:teehee: if smt happens and for ex. he cannot find many copies, I'll surely ask you. thanks again :wub2:

no worries hunnie, ill pick a couple up just in case, i want to send one to martine as a supprise:) im due to write to her!

Emerald i dont think so, its a newspaper i think what they dont sell they send back so it will be available for 1 day only (i think) i may b wrong thou! i often am:naughty:

It's funny cause today, I found a chicken magnet, and well, I HAD to buy it. And when I come home, I find out about magic chickens haha. I must be a soothsayer :roftl:

Question: do you think the magazine will still be available in July? (in the UK)

You might be able to order it as a back number - but generally I would say no. Unsold Sunday papers (including supplements) get collected from newsagents early Monday morning.

no worries hunnie, ill pick a couple up just in case, i want to send one to martine as a supprise:) im due to write to her!

Emerald i dont think so, its a newspaper i think what they dont sell they send back so it will be available for 1 day only (i think) i may b wrong thou! i often am:naughty:

You might be able to order it as a back number - but generally I would say no. Unsold Sunday papers (including supplements) get collected from newsagents early Monday morning.

Oh ok... Thanks anyway ^^

Oh ok... Thanks anyway ^^

Emerald if you want a copy i would b happy to get u one, i know wots its like to want something you cant get hold off! ill pick up some extra, please just ask, ok:thumb_yello:

sorry if it's been already posted... :teehee:

just received via e-mail

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/competition/2009/jun/12/omm

Observer Music Monthly goes into the studio with the eccentric Mika, and talks to George Harrison's widow about his life and music

OMM_460x276.jpg

Is there a stranger modern pop star than Mika? In the new OMM, we go into the studio with the singer while he's recording his new album, and follow him across the world to discover what makes this eccentric heir to the pop greats really tick.

just received via e-mail

Observer Music Monthly goes into the studio with the eccentric Mika' date=' and talks to George Harrison's widow about his life and music

[img']http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/red/blue_pics/2009/06/05/OMM_460x276.jpg[/img]

Is there a stranger modern pop star than Mika? In the new OMM, we go into the studio with the singer while he's recording his new album, and follow him across the world to discover what makes this eccentric heir to the pop greats really tick.

Oh my bloody mum :shocked:

whata beautiful avie pic, tia.. :wub2: hope she's well.

the kids were excited cause they heard mika on phone tonite (thanks to em) :wub2:

thx :biggrin2: She Finally got to see him after the let down of 'big chill' it was a long wait but worth it:wub2:

just received via e-mail

Observer Music Monthly goes into the studio with the eccentric Mika' date=' and talks to George Harrison's widow about his life and music

[img']http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/red/blue_pics/2009/06/05/OMM_460x276.jpg[/img]

*melts*:wub2: