but but but..if Mika said it then it must be... :tears:

There, there, Kata -- it's OK. :naughty:

MIKA said that you shouldn't believe everything you read. :wink2:

There, there, Kata -- it's OK. :naughty:

MIKA said that you shouldn't believe everything you read. :wink2:

I'm gonna need a link here, won't believe that unless I read...oh :sneaky2:

I totally agree with you.

I'm glad:biggrin2:

It's just that at least for me, I don't give a damn about his sexuality. I just love what he does and pretty much who he appears to be. Wether he's gay, bi, or anything else would just be this kind of bonus information that wouldn't really change my mind about him... If it would it'd be probably because there's a part of me that would like to be with him but that's just naive:blink:

Yeah, and I hope we all take a lesson from this and see how things get

twisted and distorted taken out of context! We all have just read the

original OMM article so we know what it really said -- and then we

see something like this (and I've seen 5-6 more items derived from

it already) and can see for ourselves how rumors start. So the moral

is: don't believe everything you read! :thumb_yello:

I haven't :emot-sad: is it on the website?

Yeah, and I hope we all take a lesson from this and see how things get

twisted and distorted taken out of context! We all have just read the

original OMM article so we know what it really said -- and then we

see something like this (and I've seen 5-6 more items derived from

it already) and can see for ourselves how rumors start. So the moral

is: don't believe everything you read! :thumb_yello:

Indeed...

I think it's unbeliavable how they twist things around just to fit with the things they want people to think or think themselves and to spread it around... Really cheap.

OMG wait, do you think Mika could be gay? :shocked:

*goes to open a poll*

Oh no:crybaby:

How will he like me now?:tears:

I don't take any issue with the fact that they chose to focus on his sexuality, just the fact that they got everything patently wrong. He didn't say that he'd only dated one person, he didn't say that he was sexually confused as a teenager, he didn't say that his secret life involved make believe relationships, etc.

Stupid. :blink:

I dont believe in articles and things like "ive heard"... Another band im a fan of have an article and/or rumour a few times a week and God its annoying. Prefer to hear it from the person and not in some article...

And with this article.... i dont care about what he is, as long as he is happy :thumb_yello::) And ive never really got why some ppl thinks its "wrong" or "bad" if a person in the 20s or 30s ect. havent been in a relationship or only 1. Why??? :boxed: Im 25 too and have only been in 1 and it was 2½ year in hell. And there are ppl out there who dont even wanna get in one... who maybe just wanna be "free"...

Edited by Dark Angel

OMG wait, do you think Mika could be gay? :shocked:

*goes to open a poll*

:lmfao:

Ha .... sad but I knew that would get quoted out of context .... silly peeps have nothing better to write about :aah:

I don't take any issue with the fact that they chose to focus on his sexuality, just the fact that they got everything patently wrong. He didn't say that he'd only dated one person, he didn't say that he was sexually confused as a teenager, he didn't say that his secret life involved make believe relationships, etc.

yes, although he asked for it actually... He should know by now what makes headlines...

Anyway, that article would have been an absolutely brilliant one if that guy hadnt directly asked THAT question again.....What did he expect Mika would say?:sneaky2:

Also, Mika simply shouldnt have replied on any questions concerning his private life. I liked it what he said (I think at the Grammys) that he is publicly always single and his private life is a different matter... Why cant he just stick to this?

(PS my recent spelling is not a SFS EP syndrome, I just dont know where the apostrophe is on this hotel computer:naughty:)

hhhm personally i think this is all the proof we really need...

mika_17_wenn1407028.jpg

JOKES!!! *giggles* ok so seriosuly though, at the end of the day it's his business, i think everyone should just leave him alone and stop trying to find out whether he's gay or not, hhm but whether he is or he isn't, i would give anything to have been that particular 'big girl' lol x:wub2:

mika_17_wenn1407028.jpg

JOKES!!! *giggles* ok so seriosuly though, at the end of the day it's his business, i think everyone should just leave him alone and stop trying to find out whether he's gay or not, hhm but whether he is or he isn't, i would give anything to have been that particular 'big girl' lol x:wub2:

Joins queue .... damn ... I'm only supposed to be here for the music aren't I .... :aah:

Cover blown :lmfao:

mika_17_wenn1407028.jpg

Lol. :roftl:

I wonder what would happen if we make an article, with that photo on top:

"MIKA IS STRAIGHT!

Mika admids he's straight! The charming popstar is been spotted with some of his big girl stage dancers. Rumours say that they've been in a relation for 5 years now. So the curly haired popstar stays in his closet after all!

I bet it would be on 8 magazines tomorrow. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm gonna need a link here, won't believe that unless I read...oh :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

I haven't :emot-sad: is it on the website?

Here's the link, nana:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jun/14/mika-pop-music

Exactly. They just chose the quotes that made the points

they wanted to make and twisted them around to suit their purpose,

regardless of what the message was in the original article.

(PS my recent spelling is not a SFS EP syndrome, I just dont know where the apostrophe is on this hotel computer:naughty:)

:roftl:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mikas-sexual-confusion_1106529

MIKA'S SEXUAL CONFUSION

'Grace Kelly' star Mika says he "made a lot of mistakes" with relationships when he was younger and has only ever dated one person.

Mika has a "secret life" as a teenager with inappropriate "make-believe" relationships.

The 'Grace Kelly' singer - who refuses to comment on speculation he is gay and says he has only ever been in one relationship -admits he was sexualityconfused as a teenager and "made a lot of mistakes".

He said magazine: "With my teenage years there was a lot of 'Anything is possible. I can try anything.' I was quite shy but there was a bit of a secret life going on. I made a lot of mistakes.

"There was a lot of very harsh rejection as well in relationships. Or make-believe relationships that had developed in my head. I wasn't a crazy promiscuous f**k-up, but I was doing things I shouldn't have been doing, just like any teenager."

"I was thinking, 'Who am I? And what sort of grown-up do I want to be what kind of person do my parents expect me to be? Who should I sleep with and why should I sleep with those people?' "

The 'Lollipop' star - who was born in Lebanon but raised in London from the age of nine - also admitted he has a "fear" of money because of hardship suffered by his family.

He added to The Observer Music Monthly magazine: "Because of the moving around, because of the having a lot and then having nothing and then having a little bit and then having nothing, I developed this real fear of money.

"I have a fear of decadence when it comes to creative things, because I think that things that are really good should never cost a lot of money.

"I really didn't want the ofice life of my father. I didn't want to be rich."

15 June 2009 05:45:18

:jawdrop: You don't say????!!!!

:mf_popeanim:

:mf_rosetinted: