MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... despite the fact that you are a new member, you are pretty familiar with the type of hat sienna was talking about...:das:

yeah, I saw someone in front of me on the queue with a wizzard's hat and some pics of Mika using it in avatars here at MFC... now I know the whole story lol

My gig report:

Wow. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

...a bit more details, pleeeeeease

I loved your report from the Roxy, especially the part when you were explaning how lucky and priviledged you felt that you could witness the Mika phenomenon.... or something along those lines... :wink2:

Here are my Videos!!!!!!

sorry a lot of them are shaky coz we were dancing and jumping up and down!

Lollipop

Mika playing with trashcans and drumsticks

Blame it on the Girls

Big Girl & Love Today

Rain

xoxo,

Natalie

Quickly browsed through the reports :wub2:

Incredible, how still every gig seems to outdo all the previous ones :roftl:

Even in the perception of those who attend all of them. Fantastic. :biggrin2:

He signed the flag adding exactly the same words I used at the end of the message I put in my present for him in Berlin.

Thank you. Really! :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

Here are my Videos!!!!!!

Lollipop

Blame it on the Girls

Big Girl & Love Today

Rain

xoxo,

Natalie

:wub2: tks for posting!

Here are my Videos!!!!!!

Lollipop

Blame it on the Girls

Big Girl & Love Today

Rain

xoxo,

Natalie

thank you Natalie for the pics and the videos! :flowers2:

Quickly browsed through the reports :wub2:

Incredible, how still every gig seems to outdo all the previous ones :roftl:

Even in the perception of those who attend all of them. Fantastic. :biggrin2:

:wub2:

The best gig is always the last gig :wink2:

- until the next gig :roftl:

GOT HOME just now . . . .

. . . have not slept SINCE Sunday (for 3 hours) . . . . still no sleep yet today - and although I TRULY thought earlierI would just pass right out - suprisingly I am NOT tired at all right now . . . adreneline HAS got to be the MOST powerful thing in the world.

. . . LUCY - you will be glad to know that I have stopped crying! I can't beleive how I felt last night, I was expecting it - BUT, not like that!

I now KNOW the answer to that burning question (without HESITATION or a doubt) . . . If Mika and Rufus were doing a show on the same day WHO would you go see . . . I HONESTLY was torn and could not answer that truthfully before - EVERYTHING changed last night. I KNOW that Rufus is NOT number 1 - Mika is and always has been . . . and will be FOREVER!

I will do my official report - as soon as I have everything ready. In fact I need to find the words - because at this point the words are the hardest thing to find. As if that was NOT the MOST amazing show I have ever dreamed of - Mika just sealed the whole deal for me after the show . . .

(his family must have thought I was a CRAZY fan, to see my crying!) :teehee:

Well, tears are something you (at least I) cannot hold - and the harder you try to hold them, the more they flow - so, I don't try to restrain them. :naughty:

I really thought nothing could ever be BETTER then Terminal 5 (to me) but, if I am honest with myself Terminal 5 . . . didn't hold a candle to last night! :swoon:

Edited by HollyD

GOT HOME just now . . . .

. . . have not slept SINCE Sunday (for 3 hours) . . . . still no sleep yet today - and although I TRULY thought earlierI would just pass right out - suprisingly I am NOT tired at all right now . . . adreneline HAS got to be the MOST powerful thing in the world.

. . . LUCY - you will be glad to know that I have stopped crying! I can't beleive how I felt last night, I was expecting it - BUT, not like that!

I now KNOW the answer to that burning question (without HESITATION or a doubt) . . . If Mika and Rufus were doing a show on the same day WHO would you go see . . . I HONESTLY was torn and could not answer that truthfully before - EVERYTHING changed last night. I KNOW that Rufus is NOT number 1 - Mika is and always has been . . . and will be ALWAYS!

I will do my official report - as soon as I have everything ready. In fact I need to find the words - because at this point the words are the hardest thing to find. As if that was NOT the MOST amazing show I have ever dreamed of - Mika just sealed the whole deal for me after the show . . .

(his family must have thought I was a CRAZY fan, to see my crying!) :teehee:

Well, tears are something you (at least I) cannot hold - and the harder you try to hold them, the more they flow - so, I don't try to restrain them. :naughty:

I really thought nothing could ever be BETTER then Terminal 5 (to me) but, if I am honest with myself Terminal 5 . . . didn't hold a candle to last night! :swoon:

Awwwwwwww Holly :huglove: I don't even know what to say :wub2:

Can't wait for your report .... It's weird he makes us feel all these emotions ... I don't even know where they come from .... but they come anyway :blush-anim-cl:

I just arrived from the aiport a little while ago and I have to get myself ready for my son's graduation. I will write up a photo report later, but for now I just want to let you know that Mika was fabulous. He was endearing. He was happy and smiling. The energy in that place was nothing I have ever experienced. Despite all the worrying about organization and fairness, it all worked out as we hoped. It was a combination of so many factors put together that made this experience what it was. I feel so lucky. Great friends, fabulous fans, and an amazing artist - it all came together more than I could have hoped for.

Just give me a few hours with family and I'll be back with more. Promise.

Heyyyy alll!!! Aimee (I <3Mika), I loved your report. I felt like i was standing next to you/with you during most of your report.... i even chatted with your mom a bit. so i can empathize with everything!!!! also, the ipod idea was so smart! :thumb_yello:I should have done that ahhhh!!!!

mika was absolutely amazing! it's been more than a year since i last saw a mika concert, so the emotions just came flooding back in when i saw him walk on the stage. he was just so happy and ecstatic, i loved it!

at the end of the night, i gave him a t-qualizer t-shirt (he's a video explaining it

), which lights up based on soundwaves. i was still explaining it to him and as soon as he saw the lights when i was talking, he grabbed it out of my hands and started playing with it and saying "hellloooo, helloooo, one, two, three, hellooo" (while John was just holding his umbrella and staring at him with a straight face haha). he was like a little kid getting presents, it was funny. ahhh i dont really know what else to say.

ohhhh it was so great to finally meet mfcers!!!! i met sivan and holly in the beginning. and aimee, and cynthia, and dcdeb, and aclay, candboys, kateisakate, and a lot more!!!! you were all so sweet and friendly, i'm so glad to have experience this mika concert with you all! (i usually go with a friend who's not as big of a mika fan as i am, and its definitely not as fun as experiencing it with mfcers).

anyhoo, here are my pics! they should be easily accessible coz I left the album open for everyone.... let me know if it doesnt work

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31881914&id=8703502#/album.php?aid=2054704&id=8703502

and the videos are being loaded onto youtube as we speak.... so i'll post when theyre ready!!!!!

xoxo,

Natalie :mf_lustslow:

I think you really hit the note with a present like that!

You know how to make the boy happy!:wub2:

A gift in the absolute right stile for Mika!

My gig report:

Wow. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

You're kidding right?

Mana...I have come to love your reports with your way of writing almost as much as I love Mika's concerts!:wink2:

I think you really hit the note with a present like that!

You know how to make the boy happy!:wub2:

A gift in the absolute right stile for Mika!

Wow, that's just perfect. I've actually stopped giving him things (as he is getting so many) until I will find something of which I'm sure he really wants it. That shirt certainly fits into that category. :thumb_yello: But now he's got one already... Hmmm...

:roftl:

I just arrived from the aiport a little while ago and I have to get myself ready for my son's graduation. I will write up a photo report later, but for now I just want to let you know that Mika was fabulous. He was endearing. He was happy and smiling. The energy in that place was nothing I have ever experienced. Despite all the worrying about organization and fairness, it all worked out as we hoped. It was a combination of so many factors put together that made this experience what it was. I feel so lucky. Great friends, fabulous fans, and an amazing artist - it all came together more than I could have hoped for.

Just give me a few hours with family and I'll be back with more. Promise.

Take your time!:wub2: