• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the topic you made on the mjjcommunity which i am a member of too..

Reality is starting to sink in...

the night when we heard the news was the worst but i cant say i am feeling much better today....almost feels like it is hurting more now than it did say...5 or 6 days ago...

Edited by Janena

thanks! I think I saw this in the shop yesterday

I knooooow...he's soooo hot in this video!

You are welcome! And yes, he looks hot on that video (and thats really weird from me, I never found him cute nor hot.........)

Thank you very very much Isa, it's amazing! I hope I will be able to buy something like this here. :wub2:

You are welcome! And, if you cant find it, you can always print it :wink2:

I made the post over there. If you think it should be different or you want to add something,let me know;I'll change it.

http://www.michaeljacksonfan.com/community/showthread.php?t=2446

Thanks! That was really sweet!

i can`t download anything from rapidshare :tears:

I will try to upload it to another site and send you the link, ok? :wink2:

Thats terribly sad :tears:

Ok,i found the forum where the hardcore MJ fans hang out.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/index.php

I've posted the same post over there.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67578

They say ,it's very kind of us and that they can feel the Mika love:wub2:

Thanks again!!

Awww! :tears:

Thanks for sending our Mika-love to them... :wub2:

yeah, thank you :wub2:

How gorgeous is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRORoMRZxU

Have ye seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wlgpoci2yc

and the next part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYzKCRjDOXs

just shows what a massive effect one person can have on the world.........

sadly, i have to say that i imagine that would happen.. :boxed:

but i didn`t imagine 12 people :shocked:

Melanie... the post in your blog was beautiful.. :wub2:

Isa.. thanks again :huglove:

You are very welcome Lau! We are sister on this :wink2:

thanks for the topic yo made on thre mjjcommunity which i amam meber of too..

Reality is starting to sink in...

the night when we heard the news was the wortst but i cant say i am feeling mch better today....almost feels like it is hurting more now than it did say...5 or 6 days ago...

Hi Janena,

Hang in there girl.

PS. I saw your posts at the mjjc about Mika.:wub2:

i was on holiday in italy the last 2 weeks, with no internet or newspapers i was able to understand - my friend texted me the sad news. i was really shocked. i used to be a fan of michael when i was a teenager, still love his music of course. the "bad" album was the very first record i bought, and i've seen him live twice in munich, 1992 and 1997 - he was such an amazing dancer and performer.

it makes me sad that he's dead, but it makes me even more sad that they still can't leave him alone now. more rumours, scandals, fights - he had to endure this all his life and now it's starting all over again. :emot-sad:

RIP michael. :rip_1:

I love this.

gorgeous isn't it :wub2:

i was on holiday in italy the last 2 weeks, with no internet or newspapers i was able to understand - my friend texted me the sad news. i was really shocked. i used to be a fan of michael when i was a teenager, still love his music of course. the "bad" album was the very first record i bought, and i've seen him live twice in munich, 1992 and 1997 - he was such an amazing dancer and performer.

it makes me sad that he's dead, but it makes me even more sad that they still can't leave him alone now. more rumours, scandals, fights - he had to endure this all his life and now it's starting all over again. :emot-sad:

RIP michael. :rip_1:

Hey Mellody......I know what you mean, but to be honest I feel like he's now in a place where nothing can hurt him; he's no longer suffering. I know these things hurt the family and his friends, and that's really terrible; but I don't think anyone will ever know how much Michael suffered, and it's a consolation to know that he's free of that now. (IMO!)

I like this article: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/07/03/michael-jackson-appreciation/

Hey Mellody......I know what you mean, but to be honest I feel like he's now in a place where nothing can hurt him; he's no longer suffering. I know these things hurt the family and his friends, and that's really terrible; but I don't think anyone will ever know how much Michael suffered, and it's a consolation to know that he's free of that now. (IMO!)

I like this article: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/07/03/michael-jackson-appreciation/

I completely agree. Now that he's off this earth, he's finally at peace.

Gosh. That article brought back the tears. Especially this part:

Because of Michael Jackson's death, the world has undoubtedly lost a great deal of joy. We can find solace, however, in knowing that death has likely relieved Jackson of a great deal of pain. The pain of spending an entire lifetime fighting to reclaim the childhood stolen away by childhood fame and parasitic parents. The pain of being a universal heartthrob who could never manage to see the beauty of his own black face. The pain of being a stranger to no one, yet never able to shake loneliness. While tragic, these ironies do not detract from Michael Jackson's legacy. To the contrary, they mark his humanity and spotlight his brilliance. For this, we give thanks.

Thanks so much for that. (:

Edit: I think this might help those of you who are still grieving:

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Edited by bitter.icarus

I completely agree. Now that he's off this earth, he's finally at peace.

Gosh. That article brought back the tears. Especially this part:

Thanks so much for that. (:

glad you liked it :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it sums up so much really well I think!

Hello everyone....

You might have already seen this....found this link on his fansite. You might think I'm a total fool....just watch this and pay attention to 08:20. It freaks me out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvdM5RDnJic

PLus, if you check out 01:38 too...behind the cameraman there's someone in black jeans,white shirt and with black hair....and you can't find anyone like that later in the video. I thought I might share this. It might be CNN playing with us, or you knwo..just someone lese than Michael...but still....it's freaky...and I have to admit that I do believe that a soul won't leave our world for a certain time. I hope you don't mind I posted this here.

Yeah, I also hate all these gossip things again...I bought a magazine today which said that he wasn't even a real man (genetical problems), his marriages were for the public and media, and we already know that his children aren't his genetically. Well, I don't say these are all true or lies, but I hate them. I hope there will be a book of him, a full Biography written by someone who was a close friend or family member.

You know sometimes I feel like I don't wanna hear or know more. I hate all the gossip, but on the other hand I am really really interested in him. I want every glimpse of information available. It makes me confused, I don't know what would be better.....buying nothing,reading nothing.....or reading and watching everything. Does it make any sense?

It's almost a week now, but I still feel that I wish I could hug him.

At 01:38......I printscreen-ed it, and here you are.....If it's a joke..it's a really really bad one....but.....I don't know what to say....I checked out this whole video and there are people with white shirt on...but they are either in jeans...or don't have black hair....and the way the shirt is..the pose....guys....am I going crazy? Maybe...I need help. :mfr_omg:

mj.jpg

:tears:

Hello everyone....

You might have already seen this....found this link on his fansite. You might think I'm a total fool....just watch this and pay attention to 08:20. It freaks me out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvdM5RDnJic

PLus, if you check out 01:38 too...behind the cameraman there's someone in black jeans,white shirt and with black hair....and you can't find anyone like that later in the video. I thought I might share this. It might be CNN playing with us, or you knwo..just someone lese than Michael...but still....it's freaky...and I have to admit that I do believe that a soul won't leave our world for a certain time. I hope you don't mind I posted this here.

Yeah, I also hate all these gossip things again...I bought a magazine today which said that he wasn't even a real man (genetical problems), his marriages were for the public and media, and we already know that his children aren't his genetically. Well, I don't say these are all true or lies, but I hate them. I hope there will be a book of him, a full Biography written by someone who was a close friend or family member.

You know sometimes I feel like I don't wanna hear or know more. I hate all the gossip, but on the other hand I am really really interested in him. I want every glimpse of information available. It makes me confused, I don't know what would be better.....buying nothing,reading nothing.....or reading and watching everything. Does it make any sense?

It's almost a week now, but I still feel that I wish I could hug him.

No worries, Zsina, I feel the exact same. I keep looking at everything about him, sort of hungry for info, but at the same time, afterward I just feel angry and confused. I think it's best just to stay away from that stuff, and stick with sources that you can tell are positive, or neutral. The negative ones just make it so much worse.

And seriously, I would just love to hug him and never let go either. Maybe we'll get to eventually, who knows?

At 01:38......I printscreen-ed it, and here you are.....If it's a joke..it's a really really bad one....but.....I don't know what to say....I checked out this whole video and there are people with white shirt on...but they are either in jeans...or don't have black hair....and the way the shirt is..the pose....guys....am I going crazy? Maybe...I need help. :mfr_omg:

mj.jpg

:tears:

No, everyone else commenting sees it too. I don't know if this is a real phenomena or just a trick of the camera. Maybe we'll never know. All the same, I'd like to believe. It brings some comfort, for me. Like he's saying a last goodbye before he heads off to heaven.

video made me laugh today. It's so cute. Shows how funny the creative process can be.

"...underwear.."

There was also someone saying that in the footage of his body being transported from the helicopter to the ambulance, you can see the bag with the body moving, like it was getting up by itself! :blink:

Honestly?

Creepy theories. Really creepy. :blink:

*edit* here:

video made me laugh today. It's so cute. Shows how funny the creative process can be.

"...underwear.."

This ghost stuff is freaky......I don't know what to think...but they can do amazing camera tricks nowadays...

Thanks for the link, that's so funny...I'm glad I'm finally at a point where I can now smile at these vids of him. :blush-anim-cl:

This is :bow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWT9bgNn_yI

There was also someone saying that in the footage of his body being transported from the helicopter to the ambulance, you can see the bag with the body moving, like it was getting up by itself! :blink:

Honestly?

Creepy theories. Really creepy. :blink:

*edit* here:

I can't see anything, but maybe it's just a muscular spasm? Like the way chickens can run around with their heads cut off.

This ghost stuff is freaky......I don't know what to think...but they can do amazing camera tricks nowadays...

Thanks for the link, that's so funny...I'm glad I'm finally at a point where I can now smile at these vids of him. :blush-anim-cl:

This is :bow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWT9bgNn_yI

That's true. We know know if the footage has been tampered with.

You're very welcome. I'm glad I could make someone smile. :) I also really love the 2nd corrected demo of Billie Jean. The drum beat is.. LOVE. Plus, it's six and half minutes of pure awesome.

And that video! AAAAUGH. He is SO DAMN CUTE. Not to mention a crazy beatboxer. :wub2:

Niamh, cool video! :wink2:

I can't see anything, but maybe it's just a muscular spasm? Like the way chickens can run around with their heads cut off.

I guess it was only the paramedics or whatever lifting the body, honestly. :blink:

Niamh, cool video! :wink2:

I guess it was only the paramedics or whatever lifting the body, honestly. :blink:

Mmhm. I can't tell if these are jokes in bad taste, or what. Because all the conspiracy sites and stuff out there have people getting all excited that he's going to come back. ):

Mmhm. I can't tell if these are jokes in bad taste, or what. Because all the conspiracy sites and stuff out there have people getting all excited that he's going to come back. ):

That's not very nice...

And seeing that they made me believe it was him in the video standing there....they can fool everyone.....but still that video of CNN was live....with Jermaine and Miko...I dont think they would just let someone in to play around like he was Michael Jackson.

I know I might sould childish but it can make me believe that it was him...I mean like...not that he is alive, coz I do believe that he is not. But it was him saying a last goodbye and just curious on what's going on in his house. I don't know whether spirits can make themselves viewable or not, but it's just still weird. One minute he is there and the other he is not....

If it was a trick, then I hope the maker is satisfied.:boxed:

But after all, I think we are just not able to cope with the loss of Michael, it was so sudden. That's why everyone's having all these theories......he left us like....wow...can't really find comparisons....but really.....like one minute you are standing with your clothes on, and the next minute you realize that you are almost naked. You are in a shock, you are surprised, you don't understand how and why.... and you have all these question and there are all these man who give you the possible answers...on how this could happen.

It might be a stupid comparison but I can't come up with any better at the moment.

That with of him with Oprah is just amazing. He is so talented and lovely. :wub2: