You're very welcome. I'm glad I could make someone smile. :) I also really love the 2nd corrected demo of Billie Jean. The drum beat is.. LOVE. Plus, it's six and half minutes of pure awesome.

And that video! AAAAUGH. He is SO DAMN CUTE. Not to mention a crazy beatboxer. :wub2:

Niamh, cool video! :wink2:

That's not very nice...

And seeing that they made me believe it was him in the video standing there....they can fool everyone.....but still that video of CNN was live....with Jermaine and Miko...I dont think they would just let someone in to play around like he was Michael Jackson.

I know I might sould childish but it can make me believe that it was him...I mean like...not that he is alive, coz I do believe that he is not. But it was him saying a last goodbye and just curious on what's going on in his house. I don't know whether spirits can make themselves viewable or not, but it's just still weird. One minute he is there and the other he is not....

That with of him with Oprah is just amazing. He is so talented and lovely. :wub2:

hehe..he's so humble...for the most famous and IMO most talented person on earth, he's so incredibly sweet and humble. :wub2: He is an amazing beatboxer - I heard that the people he was rehearsing with said that with new technology, during the rehearsals they would sometimes just listen to his mic, and turn off everything else, and they were shocked at how many things he was doing with his voice!

About the ghost thing....I still don't know what to think..........there's something comforting knowing he's around, but at the same time I think I'd prefer him to have moved on! I hope he's at peace.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't watch that whole documentary, but the "ghost" part looks to me like someone walked through the picture and they cut him/her out of the scene. it's like erasing something in photoshop, you substitute the picture you don't want with the background, and if it's not done properly, it looks like in that video.

or maybe someone really thought it would be funny to add this as a joke and see what happens. y'know, "elvis lives", if they repeat that with michael, the media has something to write about for the next few years. :doh:

That's not very nice...

And seeing that they made me believe it was him in the video standing there....they can fool everyone.....but still that video of CNN was live....with Jermaine and Miko...I dont think they would just let someone in to play around like he was Michael Jackson.

I know I might sould childish but it can make me believe that it was him...I mean like...not that he is alive, coz I do believe that he is not. But it was him saying a last goodbye and just curious on what's going on in his house. I don't know whether spirits can make themselves viewable or not, but it's just still weird. One minute he is there and the other he is not....

If it was a trick, then I hope the maker is satisfied.:boxed:

But after all, I think we are just not able to cope with the loss of Michael, it was so sudden. That's why everyone's having all these theories......he left us like....wow...can't really find comparisons....but really.....like one minute you are standing with your clothes on, and the next minute you realize that you are almost naked. You are in a shock, you are surprised, you don't understand how and why.... and you have all these question and there are all these man who give you the possible answers...on how this could happen.

It might be a stupid comparison but I can't come up with any better at the moment.

That with of him with Oprah is just amazing. He is so talented and lovely. :wub2:

No, I doubt CNN would try to make a joke out of something so serious. My mom watches a lot of ghost/spirit shows, and they can do a LOT of things, like change the temperature of rooms, move things around, make sounds, etc.

I think your comparison is exactly on the mark. I mean, there's so much in the world we can't explain, so why wouldn't we look for answers?

He's so cute when he's embarassed. More hugs for him!

hehe..he's so humble...for the most famous and IMO most talented person on earth, he's so incredibly sweet and humble. :wub2: He is an amazing beatboxer - I heard that the people he was rehearsing with said that with new technology, during the rehearsals they would sometimes just listen to his mic, and turn off everything else, and they were shocked at how many things he was doing with his voice!

About the ghost thing....I still don't know what to think..........there's something comforting knowing he's around, but at the same time I think I'd prefer him to have moved on! I hope he's at peace.

He is, isn't he? Amaaazing.

I know what you mean. It's like seeing him for the last time, and not just the body or anything. It's like he's really there. I just hope he doesn't stick around too long. My sister thinks he might have some unfinished business, but I don't think it's like him to want revenge or anything. Maybe it's just a goodbye?

i didn't watch that whole documentary, but the "ghost" part looks to me like someone walked through the picture and they cut him/her out of the scene. it's like erasing something in photoshop, you substitute the picture you don't want with the background, and if it's not done properly, it looks like in that video.

or maybe someone really thought it would be funny to add this as a joke and see what happens. y'know, "elvis lives", if they repeat that with michael, the media has something to write about for the next few years. :doh:

True, true. But is that a hallway down there? Like one of those intersection ones? Or doors? I thought the figure was walking through walls? I dunno. :/

Neither have I. How'd that happen?

Right now: listenning to his songs....with eyes closed.....smiling. Such a wonderful feeling he gives me. I feel okay now. Peaceful.

Even though my parents and some friends told me I'm going crazy with all the MJ things now, I don't care, I can't listen to anyone else's music. I dunno why, and it scares me a bit. But I feel like I need to hear his voice. Again..and again.....while mopping the floor...while on the toilet...drawing.....sitting here and surfing the net. :)

whoaaaaa this is gorgeous!! I know he was working on two new albums :tears: and they mentioned he was working with Akon...

Thanks for posting!

I know what you mean. It's like seeing him for the last time, and not just the body or anything. It's like he's really there. I just hope he doesn't stick around too long. My sister thinks he might have some unfinished business, but I don't think it's like him to want revenge or anything. Maybe it's just a goodbye?

yeah, he's the last person I'd think would want revenge...he was always so forgiving. I don't know.

Right now: listenning to his songs....with eyes closed.....smiling. Such a wonderful feeling he gives me. I feel okay now. Peaceful.

Even though my parents and some friends told me I'm going crazy with all the MJ things now, I don't care, I can't listen to anyone else's music. I dunno why, and it scares me a bit. But I feel like I need to hear his voice. Again..and again.....while mopping the floor...while on the toilet...drawing.....sitting here and surfing the net. :)

Yay! I feel the same way.....everyone thinks I'm gone MJ crazy, but like you, I can't listen to anyone else........

xxx

Yay! I feel the same way.....everyone thinks I'm gone MJ crazy, but like you, I can't listen to anyone else........

xxx

Yay, we are going crazy!:boxed::roftl: At least we are not alone! :wub2:

i`m not the only one i think.. :bleh:

these i have been listening to his music non stop... today i bought the rolling stone just because in the cover there`s a drawing of MJ and the article is amazing.. it made me cry :(

http://www.ebonyjet.com/culture/music/index.aspx?id=13602&Page=1 I strongly recommend all of you this MJ interview in Ebony magazine, commemorating the 25th anniversary of Thriller. It's all about music and creation only and that's Michael's true legacy.

For me with his passing the world stopped for some time and it still doesn't want to spin again...

http://www.ebonyjet.com/culture/music/index.aspx?id=13602&Page=1 I strongly recommend all of you this MJ interview in Ebony magazine, commemorating the 25th anniversary of Thriller. It's all about music and creation only and that's Michael's true legacy.

For me with his passing the world stopped for some time and it still doesn't want to spin again...

That was fantastic. He's such a complex person. (I can't bring myself to use past tense when I'm talking about people who have moved on. I know they're up there somewhere, their spirits are still there, so why not use present tense?)

Oh jeez. I'm a bum. I didn't realize I was supposed to click the link. I never knew this song existed. I just recently put basically all songs Michael sings in on my iPod (deleting everything else to do so, heh), and I don't think this was on there. Then again, there are over four hundred songs.

Anyway. Beautiful song. It's really one of those things that gives you the warm, happy, peaceful feeling.

I know this is going to sound totally weird and.. insane. But today I was at the temple, for a wedding, and I felt like I wasn't even there. You know when you get so absorbed in thinking something you lose track of time? Well I kept thinking about Michael and the next thing I knew the wedding was over. And.. I was thinking.. that I just want to hurry up and live my life so I can go up to heaven and meet him. That sounds so bad in print. ): But it's the honest truth. I don't want to wait. There are so many questions I have, both about the afterlife AND MJ. It just seems unfair to have to wait to find out.

Again, that sounds horrible. I know I should be thankful that I even have the gift of life.. but..

That was fantastic. He's such a complex person. (I can't bring myself to use past tense when I'm talking about people who have moved on. I know they're up there somewhere, their spirits are still there, so why not use present tense?)

I know this is going to sound totally weird and.. insane. But today I was at the temple, for a wedding, and I felt like I wasn't even there. You know when you get so absorbed in thinking something you lose track of time? Well I kept thinking about Michael and the next thing I knew the wedding was over. And.. I was thinking.. that I just want to hurry up and live my life so I can go up to heaven and meet him. That sounds so bad in print. ): But it's the honest truth. I don't want to wait. There are so many questions I have, both about the afterlife AND MJ. It just seems unfair to have to wait to find out.

Again, that sounds horrible. I know I should be thankful that I even have the gift of life.. but..

I think I know what you aretalking about. I mean I don't feel like dying but I am thinking of what would happen afte rit really often lately. I would like to meet him too, up there one day, but he would want everyone to live. I mean I guess you've heard of the fans committing suicide...I think there are 12 already. Or actually more, but 12 are dead. It's so sad, they should have knows that Michael would never want them to die.

I think everyone who loves him wants to meet him, but we haveto wait. Sooner or later it will happen. And think about life like....you have to fulful the duty of healing the world. You have to do many good things....you have to be like him...giving help to people in your own way.....this way you wil have a place in Heaven and you can meet him. And your passed relatives. Everyone you want to. I'M a bit freaked out about dying honestly, coz I dunno what happens after it, but I'M optimistic anyway. We have a bsiness to do here on Earth, we have to help saving the world, helping people and stuff. :wink2:

I dunno where bud if you haven't read his 2001 speech at Oxford Union try to find it coz it's awesome.Really long and so beautiful. :wub2:

No I don't find it insane what you are saying. It was my biggest dream to see him. Yesterday I went to a MJ fanclub meeting and there was a performance of an Michael impersonator. It was very cool but at the same time I almost burst into tears because I know that I will never see Michael doing this. I really hope to see him in heaven. He has done so much for me. I hope he can find rest now.

It's difficult but I know Michael would want his fans to be happy. So I try to enjoy everything he has given us and be strong like he always was.

I always loved that 'smelly' part

:naughty:

What, what happened? Sorry I'm a bit out of the loop... People are making like illusions with his spirit etc?... Pls someone clear this out for me..

well, there's a CNN video of inside Neverland and it looks like a spirit moves through...........it's quite freaky....the thing that makes me wonder if it's true is that it was filmed live, and I think these things are very very difficult to create if it's being filmed live :shocked:

oh wow....that's a fabulous article. It really expresses how intelligent he is/was....this word is used too much nowadays, but he's a true musical genius.

I know what you mean; I don't think I'll ever get past this.....I think it's about learning to live with it rather than actually moving on :blink: know what I mean?

I think I know what you aretalking about. I mean I don't feel like dying but I am thinking of what would happen afte rit really often lately. I would like to meet him too, up there one day, but he would want everyone to live. I mean I guess you've heard of the fans committing suicide...I think there are 12 already. Or actually more, but 12 are dead. It's so sad, they should have knows that Michael would never want them to die.

I think everyone who loves him wants to meet him, but we haveto wait. Sooner or later it will happen. And think about life like....you have to fulful the duty of healing the world. You have to do many good things....you have to be like him...giving help to people in your own way.....this way you wil have a place in Heaven and you can meet him. And your passed relatives. Everyone you want to. I'M a bit freaked out about dying honestly, coz I dunno what happens after it, but I'M optimistic anyway. We have a bsiness to do here on Earth, we have to help saving the world, helping people and stuff. :wink2:

I dunno where bud if you haven't read his 2001 speech at Oxford Union try to find it coz it's awesome.Really long and so beautiful. :wub2:

I can understand how you guys feel; but I think for me, rather than wanting to meet him, it's important to be LIKE him, to be inspired to use my gifts to change the world. He has shown us what ONE person can do. It also inspires me to be forgiving and not to care about what other people think. :)

I'm listening to the speech now............I never knew he did this. Thanks for sharing.......what a sincere speaker.

:naughty:

well, there's a CNN video of inside Neverland and it looks like a spirit moves through...........it's quite freaky....the thing that makes me wonder if it's true is that it was filmed live, and I think these things are very very difficult to create if it's being filmed live :shocked:

oh wow....that's a fabulous article. It really expresses how intelligent he is/was....this word is used too much nowadays, but he's a true musical genius.

I know what you mean; I don't think I'll ever get past this.....I think it's about learning to live with it rather than actually moving on :blink: know what I mean?

I can understand how you guys feel; but I think for me, rather than wanting to meet him, it's important to be LIKE him, to be inspired to use my gifts to change the world. He has shown us what ONE person can do. It also inspires me to be forgiving and not to care about what other people think. :)

I'm listening to the speech now............I never knew he did this. Thanks for sharing.......what a sincere speaker.

Yeah, I totally agree. We have to live life with the knowing that he is not here anymore, but as he says in the article, he put his sould in his music, and performances, and we will always see him and hear him there. I do....really...listenning to him, I feel like he is telling it all to me, personally.

Anyway....with the other thing you said, I bolded it....I just totally agree and feel like that!!! I love dancing, I'm said to be a great dancer, people always like when I'm dancing lol... but never got classes, but I will do...start it seriously, coz I love doing it, and I wanna see what I'm able to do with more practising. My voice is... let's say tolerable...so I guesss I won't be a singer.:biggrin2: But I love writing, sharing my thoughts...and I draw quiet well. I love how I improved myself as an artist...in drawing I mean. I'm really proud of it and I'm happy when some people tell me the drawings are great and they want to buy them and stuff.

I believe that everyone should discover their talents. We are all talented and we should progress......by practising...by wanting more. I'm a perfectionist and I will never stop, as long as I can, I will try my best to show the world what I got and what I'm able to do. I want to see the happy faces. Hope that made sense.

I enjoy talking to you guys. :thumb_yello: It's great to share a bit of our wold here with each other. And great to share all I feel about Michael coz at home, if I say a sentence with MJ in it now, they always tell me to stop coz it's enough and I should get off this topic....awful, gotta shout my mouth.:sneaky2: And it's hard.:roftl:

Have a nice day guys, I'm going to Croatia late in the evening, but I hope I will have wifi connection there too, so as I get to internet I will post....can't wait. :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I´m not ready for tomorrow...It´s gonna be painful but relieving at the same time, if you get what i mean. I wish we didn´t have to experience this. His tour was supposed to start in a week :tears:

And now, i´m gonna share this with you: When Bad was released, they make several versions of "I can´t stop loving you" in different languages (spanish & french only, IIRC)

This is the spanish version "Todo mi amor eres tú" :

(Michael´s pronunciation & accent are really good)

Yeah, I totally agree. We have to live life with the knowing that he is not here anymore, but as he says in the article, he put his sould in his music, and performances, and we will always see him and hear him there. I do....really...listenning to him, I feel like he is telling it all to me, personally.

Anyway....with the other thing you said, I bolded it....I just totally agree and feel like that!!! I love dancing, I'm said to be a great dancer, people always like when I'm dancing lol... but never got classes, but I will do...start it seriously, coz I love doing it, and I wanna see what I'm able to do with more practising. My voice is... let's say tolerable...so I guesss I won't be a singer.:biggrin2 But I love writing, sharing my thoughts...and I draw quiet well. I love how I improved myself as an artist...in drawing I mean. I'm really proud of it and I'm happy when some people tell me the drawings are great and they want to buy them and stuff.

I believe that everyone should discover their talents. We are all talented and we should progress......by practising...by wanting more. I'm a perfectionist and I will never stop, as long as I can, I will try my best to show the world what I got and what I'm able to do. I want to see the happy faces. Hope that made sense.

I enjoy talking to you guys. :thumb_yello It's great to share a bit of our wold here with each other. And great to share all I feel about Michael coz at home, if I say a sentence with MJ in it now, they always tell me to stop coz it's enough and I should get off this topic....awful, gotta shout my mouth.:sneaky2 And it's hard.:roftl

Have a nice day guys, I'm going to Croatia late in the evening, but I hope I will have wifi connection there too, so as I get to internet I will post....can't wait. :thumb_yello :mf_rosetinted

:thumb_yello: I know, it's really helped me to talk with ye too.

You're right; life's not worth living without discovering and using your talents.... you should keep up the dancing!

You're right, his soul is in his music and dance and voice.....Although he's gone :tears: he'll always be in his music for us to hear him.

I´m not ready for tomorrow...It´s gonna be painful but relieving at the same time, if you get what i mean. I wish we didn´t have to experience this. His tour was supposed to start in a week :tears:

And now, i´m gonna share this with you: When Bad was released, they make several versions of "I can´t stop loving you" in different languages (spanish & french only, IIRC)

hey hun!

MJ, in Spanish??? :mf_lustslow::bow::teehee: loooove it!!!

I know, tomorrow is going to be such an emotional day. I've my visa interview in Dublin in the morning and I'm going to rush back to watch it; it's going to be soooo emotional, but like you said, a release too. :huglove:

At the moment I'm addicted to these two songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hqHdSpv2_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4p0gzDzvc (<- and this vid is cute)

All-Star Lineup Announced For Jackson Tribute!

The Jackson family just announced the names of

participants at tomorrow's memorial for Michael:

They are (in alphabetical order):

Ron Boyd (family friend); Kobe Bryant; Mariah Carey; Andrae Crouch Choir; Berry Gordy; Jennifer Hudson; Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain’s Got Talent); Magic Johnson; Martin Luther King III; Bernice A. King; John Mayer; Lionel Richie; Smokey Robinson; Rev. Al Sharpton; Brooke Shields; Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend); Usher; and Stevie Wonder.

The memorial will be broadcast on all the major networks.

Posted: July 6, 2009 at 3:55 pm

http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-06-all-star-lineup-announced-for-jackson-tribute

Edited by A. Clay

:wub2:

his spanish is perfect! :mf_lustslow:

i`ve heard lots of english or american singer trying to sing in spanish, and most of them i don`t like them at all :boxed: but this one is really really good!

thanks for sharing!

LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) -- Michael Jackson's family on Monday announced the participants for the public memorial service on Tuesday. The following list, which is preliminary and still subject to change, was released by the star's PR firm:

Ron Boyd (family friend)

Kobe Bryant

Mariah Carey

Andrae Crouch Choir

Berry Gordy

Jennifer Hudson

Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent)

Magic Johnson

Martin Luther King III

Bernice A. King

John Mayer

Lionel Richie

Smokey Robinson

Rev. Al Sharpton

Brooke Shields

Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend)

Usher

Stevie Wonder

http://news.bnonews.com/fyqg

No I don't find it insane what you are saying. It was my biggest dream to see him. Yesterday I went to a MJ fanclub meeting and there was a performance of an Michael impersonator. It was very cool but at the same time I almost burst into tears because I know that I will never see Michael doing this. I really hope to see him in heaven. He has done so much for me. I hope he can find rest now.

It's difficult but I know Michael would want his fans to be happy. So I try to enjoy everything he has given us and be strong like he always was.

I know. It's really hard to look at impersonators and not wish it was Michael preforming. I mean, I seriously applaud them for being so dedicated and learning his craft, but no one does it like him. I suppose I have to stop expecting that.

My sister showed me this video of 'the spirit explained', but I didn't understand what the guy was trying to say. Maybe it's just because I don't want to believe that it wasn't him.

I know what you mean. I feel like every day of my life is going to be impacted by him now. Who I am, what I believe, it's all been altered by him and his beliefs.

And it's not like I WANT to die. I want to be able to change the world, like him. Even if it's in a small way. But I'm just so impatient, I can't put aside the thought that I HAVE to meet him, and that if I don't.. I dunno. :shocked:

Yeah, I totally agree. We have to live life with the knowing that he is not here anymore, but as he says in the article, he put his soul in his music, and performances, and we will always see him and hear him there. I do....really...listenning to him, I feel like he is telling it all to me, personally.

Mmhm. Sometimes I feel like crying though, because I feel like I'm not good enough to even TRY to be like him. Especially, today, I don't know if it's the gloomy weather or what, but I can't stop crying. I don't even know why.

I enjoy talking to you guys. :thumb_yello: It's great to share a bit of our wold here with each other. And great to share all I feel about Michael coz at home, if I say a sentence with MJ in it now, they always tell me to stop coz it's enough and I should get off this topic....awful, gotta shout my mouth.:sneaky2: And it's hard.:roftl:

Have a nice day guys, I'm going to Croatia late in the evening, but I hope I will have wifi connection there too, so as I get to internet I will post....can't wait. :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I believe that too, but sometimes I'm just filled with this horrible feeling that I'm not good enough for anything. I guess it's just insecurities, but it's enough to make me break down and stop trying. I'm also afraid of not being accepted. I know it's irrational, as there'll always be at least one person who supports me and stuff, but I'm afraid of not being perfect, then having people think I'm some sort of loser/leper..

And that's why I'm not going to become an artist, like I always wanted, because I don't think I'm good enough.

This is turning into a huge pity fest, so I'll stop, but I just wanted to say I admire Michael so much for following his dreams, and not stopping to do what he loved when people got critical.

I love talking to you guys too. :) And have fun in Croatia, Zsina!

:thumb_yello: I know, it's really helped me to talk with ye too.

You're right; life's not worth living without discovering and using your talents.... you should keep up the dancing!

You're right, his soul is in his music and dance and voice.....Although he's gone :tears: he'll always be in his music for us to hear him.

I know, tomorrow is going to be such an emotional day. I've my visa interview in Dublin in the morning and I'm going to rush back to watch it; it's going to be soooo emotional, but like you said, a release too.

I´m not ready for tomorrow...It´s gonna be painful but relieving at the same time, if you get what i mean. I wish we didn´t have to experience this. His tour was supposed to start in a week

I'm scared for tomorrow. I thought I was past the grief and stuff, but after today.. I'm just afraid. It's going to be pretty hard to watch.

Sometimes I hate the unpredictability of life. So much.