• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on :roftl:

I was asking please put your names on the RSVP list if your going , Ive seen quite a few going and they have no ticket .....

If people are going the RSVP list might as well read yes instead of no ... its still a yes

Understand moi?:biggrin2:

not at all...but I believe in you! bhauahua

Kath for one , is there more?

Or is everyone still waiting for tickets , I would of thought flights would need to be booked and sorted by now? :blink:

Tell me different tipsy girl :freak:

It might be risky, but flights have to booked early or prices are huge :shocked:

Or is everyone still waiting for tickets , I would of thought flights would need to be booked and sorted by now? :blink:

flight booked (one-way as I can't afford a return until next month :lmfao:):mf_rosetinted:

I'm still waiting like a freak :naughty: but I think I might go :fisch:

I hope that If I'm not going to get the ticket I'll not be there alone. It would be nice to have some company and have MFC meeting anyway :naughty:

No you're not gonna be alone! I've got my train tickets and I'm gonna be there anyway :roftl:

BTW does anyone know at what time Mika will be on stage?

Edited by Axie Dentelle

Brilliant idea. Person who comes up with THE most ridiculous title by 7 Pm tonight gets three tix to I tunes festival in London. - Mika on Twitter

Argh!! I have no ideas!! I'm starting now...

title of what????

i have not time

we are workers

@mikasounds Brilliant idea. Person who comes up with THE most ridiculous title by 7 Pm tonight gets three tix to I tunes festival in London.

he may need a new title for the new album and is asking us to cooperate....:wink2:

you can work for him :biggrin2:

ok i officially can't go. :crybaby: would've had to take that day off work BEFORE they set up 3 meetings for that day, one of which i really can't skip. damn. :sneaky2:

trying to find out now what exactly he means with that german radio tour - if it involves munich. maybe at least i can see him, if not a concert of him.

Come on Allegra!! Show him what you can do, I want YOU to win!!:naughty::wub2:

oh, i already created a title but it is in italian and just for italian comprehension :biggrin2:

he does not speack italian so he will not know it :biggrin2:

ok i officially can't go

:no:

i'm sorry