Sorry , my computer is slow but i try to follow: why can't we BUY these f******tickets?

as Tia wrote, it's a big venue?

i can't book flight and hotel if i am not sure to see Mika?

So pm me if something happens, please!!

I am ready!

I know ! I have got my boxers in a twist too :sneaky2: !

And I have heard -but so many rumours going round- that you can't win if you don't have a UK address.

Well, who cares ? He gave two acoustic gigs in France to one in London... ha !

Cheers,

Id3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone mentioned before, but on the 15th, I think, there will be an auction of a number of tickets on Ticketmaster, but it lasts until the 24th, so if anyone does want to buy them, they can bid for them.

I know ! I have got my boxers in a twist too :sneaky2: !

And I have heard -but so many rumours going round- that you can't win if you don't have a UK address.

Well, who cares ? He gave two acoustic gigs in France to one in London... ha !

Cheers,

Id3

It's not a rumour; It says in the terms and conditions that in order to apply/win you need to be a UK resident :wink2:.

I don't know if anyone mentioned before, but on the 15th, I think, there will be an auction of a number of tickets on Ticketmaster, but it lasts until the 24th, so if anyone does want to buy them, they can bid for them.

I'll be ready:mf_rosetinted:

I bet you need to be UK for the bidding too right?:naughty: Hmm...who shall I persuade?:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:Not me I'm afraid.

I spent over a 100 pounds on those damn tickets at the auction in 2007:shocked:, can't justify that right now after my transatlantic and european Mika-chasing madness to date this year :roftl:

REALLY!!!:shocked: god i hope so. :aah::biggrin2:

I bet you need to be UK for the bidding too right?:naughty: Hmm...who shall I persuade?:mf_rosetinted:

I wish I could help you, my little tulip!

But I've no card or spare cash to buy one with.

It's not a rumour; It says in the terms and conditions that in order to apply/win you need to be a UK resident .

To sum up :

- you can't win a ticket unless you are a UK resident :mad: ... why, Lord, oh why didn't I agree to live in Hampstead with my partner :crybaby: !

- there is an auction organised on ebay :thumb_yello: -my boxers are already back in shape and so are Lillibet's lacy panties :wink2: ;

- Sara has decided not to be extravagant and not to auction for a ticket ; I'll believe it when I see it :roftl: ;

- for the price they are going to reach, I should hope the f...ing tickets will be first row :sneaky2: ! Or it will mean spending a fortune plus queuing up for hours in the heat and pollution of a London summer day, in which case better register in a SM club, they are not so expensive and they offer you more than just one night pain :devil: .

Cheers,

Id3

:naughty:Not me I'm afraid.

I spent over a 100 pounds on those damn tickets at the auction in 2007:shocked:, can't justify that right now after my transatlantic and european Mika-chasing madness to date this year :roftl:

Two years later, very likely ten times as much, I suppose. And if you were there, you can tell us : are the tickets numbered, is it seating, is it standing, do you have to queue up ?

See you there...

Cheers,

Id3

and... it should be so easy to make us happy...

just 16 tickets, we are not asking too much :original:

paolonutini's fans are more exacting and intrusives... if they asked 100 tickets :biggrin2:

16? How so?

Cause we're 16 "maybes"

I think that what Bab means is that there are a good few UK/London MFC'ers who have applied for tickets (and want to go to the gig) but have not RSVP'd here as they don't see the point because they haven't won tickets yet :wink2:.

There are a few "locals" that aren't on the list at the moment and that I know well have applied and REALLY want to go.

of course :thumb_yello:

i know that there are for sure Mfcers who want to go and they are not in the maybe list...

but.. at moment.... if msounds try to be like paolonutini he can think that just 20 people are interested at this gig... :original:

so, maybe, it is better to have in the maybe list all people who live in UK and want/can go or international people who will be in London for holydays at the end of July :thumb_yello:

Two years later, very likely ten times as much, I suppose. And if you were there, you can tell us : are the tickets numbered, is it seating, is it standing, do you have to queue up ?

See you there...

Cheers,

Id3

Tickets weren't numbered. And you could only stand at the venue from 2007. I'm not sure about this venue though, may have seats as well :dunno:

of course :thumb_yello:

i know that there are for sure Mfcers who want to go and they are not in the maybe list...

but.. at moment.... if msounds try to be like paolonutini he can think that just 20 people are interested at this gig... :original:

so, maybe, it is better to have in the maybe list all people who live in UK and want/can go or international people who will be in London for holydays at the end of July :thumb_yello:

I'm sure we'd be 200 people on that list if we could get tickets :aah:

Yay!!!!! I've got some tickets!!! Bought some spares off Gumtree! If they are fakes I may cry, but otherwise yay!!

Good for you :thumb_yello: !

But what I can't get is why tickets are not available through ticketmaster the regular way as it seems to be a large venue :confused: .

Is Sire sure to fill it up :no: ? I have heard that in Sadler's Wells some seats were left empty, and it wasn't the summer hols, July 31st is...

Weird...

Cheers,

Id3