• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you :thumb_yello: !

But what I can't get is why tickets are not available through ticketmaster the regular way as it seems to be a large venue :confused: .

Id3

Cos it suits their advertising to say its free and drag it out over a long period with lots of "iTunes" posts on forums

http://www.ituneslive.co.uk/

What a sodding nuisance- all this farting around with mobile phones and codes and confirmations. Waiting for my mobile to charge- I don't think I can go, but the more MFCers in the draw the better, I guess. And you know, I might find a way...

Yay!!!!! I've got some tickets!!! Bought some spares off Gumtree! If they are fakes I may cry, but otherwise yay!!

Ooh well done!! I hope that they end up being real then :boxed:. I'm sure that they will though...why would anyone bother really?

Cos it suits their advertising to say its free and drag it out over a long period with lots of "iTunes" posts on forums

Well, it IS a free gig, so they need to make some money somewhere, right? :naughty:

I'm happy to see all their posts and do whatever if I get to see him. Free or not free; I just want another gig :mf_lustslow:

I'm sure we'd be 200 people on that list if we could get tickets :aah:

Of course. I hope that if there are any tickets going, it's not important to have put your name in maybe.

Why wouldn't I want to go. I live so near and as Sara says so do others that haven't put themselves down as maybes. Espec my London girls.

Is Gumtree a secure site?

People advertise things on there. So it depends on the person who advertises it. I think that's how it works anyway :blink:

Yep, that's right. It's just a site where people do private transactions, they advertise whatever and it's just a transaction between you and someone else. So no "formal" security. Even Ebay has a bit more security to it.

On the other hand, you can find great bargains and deals. It all depends on whether the person selling is honourable or not (which you will never know until you deal with them). It's no more than an ad on the paper for ex. :wink2:

People advertise things on there. So it depends on the person who advertises it. I think that's how it works anyway :blink:

Yep, that's right. It's just a site where people do private transactions, they advertise whatever and it's just a transaction between you and someone else. So no "formal" security. Even Ebay has a bit more security to it.

On the other hand, you can find great bargains and deals. It all depends on whether the person selling is honourable or not (which you will never know until you deal with them). It's no more than an ad on the paper for ex. :wink2:

Mmmh ok! Thanks :original:

YAY BECKY!!!

Well done.

Who are you bringing?

Probably my friend Hayley who lives up the road... I would offer it to someone on here, but my mum doesn't want me in/getting home from Camden on my own :biggrin2:

Makes sense... but unless I am very dumb -can you call a guy a blonde or is it frowned upon ?- there are a couple of discrepancies :confused: :

- biggish venue BUT intimate show ;

- tickets only to be won on facebook, ID checked, etc. BUT you can buy some, as a MFC has just done ; unless she will get a fake ID with the ticket, good value then :thumb_yello: -.

:dunno:

Wonder how high will the bids go.

Take that high ? Can afford it.

Madonna high ? Things to do : rob a bank.

Cheers,

Id3

- biggish venue BUT intimate show ;

- tickets only to be won on facebook, ID checked, etc. BUT you can buy some, as a MFC has just done ; unless she will get a fake ID with the ticket, good value then :thumb_yello: -.

Where does it say you have to be ID'ed? :huh:

If 14 year olds are allowed to apply for tickets do they really expect them to bring ID with them as well?

Where does it say you have to be ID'ed? :huh:

If 14 year olds are allowed to apply for tickets do they really expect them to bring ID with them as well?

A friend of mine who went to a former ICA show said they did check the ID at the entrance.

And usually at gigs children have to be accompanied by an adult.

Still many questions marks about July 31st and how it will work.

Can't wait for tickets to be auctioned, I haven't been really extravagant -or decadent :wink2: - for a while, am missing it :sad: ...

Cheers,

Id3

A friend of mine who went to a former ICA show said they did check the ID at the entrance.

And usually at gigs children have to be accompanied by an adult.

Can't wait for tickets to be auctioned, I haven't been really extravagant -or decadent :wink2: - for a while, am missing it :sad: ...

Cheers,

Id3

In previous shows, the age limit was higher, and you had to pick tickets up at the box office, this time it's via email =)

In previous shows, the age limit was higher, and you had to pick tickets up at the box office, this time it's via email =)

Becky, I hope that you don't mind me asking: do you already have your tickets, and what do they look like? Just wondering what to expect.

Does it have a barcode?

And how can the seller assure you that they haven't sold the same thing to other people and you won't be allowed in? I really don't mean to worry you, but am wondering about the reality of it, and what may happen :blink:.

I'm not sure if buying tickets from someone else is safe :blink:

Official Terms and Conditions

5. Entries via the Profile. The authorised holder of the e-mail address submitted upon entry will be deemed to be the entrant.

7. Notification. (...) The Prize must be claimed by the winner, upon presentation of identification, at the reception of the Roundhouse, 100 Chalk Farm Road, Camden, London, NW1 8EH, from 18:30 (BST) on 31 July 2009.

5. Entries via the Profile. The authorised holder of the e-mail address submitted upon entry will be deemed to be the entrant.

7. Notification. (...) The Prize must be claimed by the winner, upon presentation of identification, at the reception of the Roundhouse, 100 Chalk Farm Road, Camden, London, NW1 8EH, from 18:30 (BST) on 31 July 2009.

Hmmmm, then I guess there really isn't a chance for foreigners to win :no: But good news for French fans though, there's a tab at the facebook page that says: Not from the UK, or smth like that, and there seems to be some sort of contest for french fans as well :thumb_yello:

Edited by Droopsy

Can't wait for the auction to begin then :drool: !

Shall we bet on the winning bid ? A very sexy friend of mine says : 'One grand for a pair of tickets :shocked:'.

Cheers,

Id3

Hmmmm, then I guess there really isn't a chance for foreigners to win :no: But good news for French fans though, there's a tab at the facebook page that says: Not from the UK, or smth like that, and there seems to be some sort of contest for french fans as well :thumb_yello:

I've looked into that... As I understand it, Frenchies can only apply for Flo Rida, David Guetta, Franz Ferdinand, Oasis and Placebo...

Cheers,

Id3

I wonder if you also have to be a UK resident to be allowed to place a bid....

Why only UK residents anyway? That is so unfair :no:

Yep, very :sneaky2: !

Especially as for the auction I bet you they'll accept bids from other countries :naughty: ... money honey :wub2: .

Still and for once it is unlikely to be one more instance of Sire's clumsy moves . I have had a refreshing night and it makes me mellow and tolerant this morning :shocked: ... must try and recover -quickly- :shocked: .

I'll never tire of seeing your pic with Sire :cheerful_h4h: ! I think I am going to download it and have a look at it whenever I'm feeling in an extremely bad mood.

Cheers,

Id3