and... it should be so easy to make us happy...

just 16 tickets, we are not asking too much :original:

paolonutini's fans are more exacting and intrusives... if they asked 100 tickets :biggrin2:

Edited by allegra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and... it should be so easy to make us happy...

just 16 tickets, we are not asking too much :original:

paolonutini's fans are more exacting and intrusives... if they asked 100 tickets :biggrin2:

So true!!!

Bugger!

I logged into an account I hardly use but applied for itunes tickets with it...as you never know....ONLY TO FIND AN EMAIL FROM ITUNES! :yikes:

..I thought YIPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:boing: ......it was only the Confirmation of entering :doh:

....STILL NO TICKETS...DAMN! :crybaby:

Got all excited over nothing:badmood:

Oh well just keep on waiting! :thumb_yello:

x x x

ps. Heatwave!!!??? ..we have no sun whatsoever here ..it's just one of those days :sneaky2:

Cause we're 16 "maybes"

I think that what Bab means is that there are a good few UK/London MFC'ers who have applied for tickets (and want to go to the gig) but have not RSVP'd here as they don't see the point because they haven't won tickets yet :wink2:.

There are a few "locals" that aren't on the list at the moment and that I know well have applied and REALLY want to go.

I think that what Bab means is that there are a good few UK/London MFC'ers who have applied for tickets (and want to go to the gig) but have not RSVP'd here as they don't see the point because they haven't won tickets yet :wink2:.

There are a few "locals" that aren't on the list at the moment and that I know well have applied and REALLY want to go.

Mmmh ok:blush-anim-cl::aah:

I think many want to go. I hope that real fans will get the tickets and not just people who just applied for the tickets for Mika and the rest of the list.

TBH, I'm really surprised more from here haven't won some tickets!

I would think the bulk of UKers have entered, so why only Sandi has won tix, is beyond me!:blink:

TBH, I'm really surprised more from here haven't won some tickets!

I would think the bulk of UKers have entered, so why only Sandi has won tix, is beyond me!:blink:

Maybe Mika has said: Preferably no MFCers ffs:naughty:

Sorry , my computer is slow but i try to follow: why can't we BUY these f******tickets?

as Tia wrote, it's a big venue?

i can't book flight and hotel if i am not sure to see Mika?

So pm me if something happens, please!!

I am ready!

Sorry , my computer is slow but i try to follow: why can't we BUY these f******tickets?

as Tia wrote, it's a big venue?

i can't book flight and hotel if i am not sure to see Mika?

So pm me if something happens, please!!

I am ready!

iTunes has always been done on a kind of lottery basis, I think so that real fans can get tickets, not sure what's happening this year with it!

There's still 4 more weeks of draws to go yet, so there might be a landslide of MFCers with tickets in the next few weeks.