Where did you read that?

the UK only thingie is on the terms and conditions but as they send you the tickets on an e-ticket there is no way they would know if you where abroad so id still apply!

what annoys me is ppl are selling there tickets on ebay, i havent seen any mika ones yet but there are others there, wrong cos they are free!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if that's the case I hope we're given a choice as I can't stand up for very long. I'd need a seat.

i think they meant its either 1800 seating or 3000 4 standing cos i guess u cant get so many in if your using seats depending what kind of gig it is. but yeah im like you id actually prefer to sit down:thumb_yello:

the UK only thingie is on the terms and conditions but as they send you the tickets on an e-ticket there is no way they would know if you where abroad so id still apply!

what annoys me is ppl are selling there tickets on ebay, i havent seen any mika ones yet but there are others there, wrong cos they are free!!!

I put the country when I applied.... Cause there is the * in the application "form".... And I'm sure they can see where you come from thanks to the e-mail address... though I'm absolutely not an expert in that matter:naughty:

I put the country when I applied.... Cause there is the * in the application "form".... And I'm sure they can see where you come from thanks to the e-mail address... though I'm absolutely not an expert in that matter:naughty:

i dont think so but im not an expert either:naughty: I know someone who got a fightstar one and they arent from the UK so fingers crossed hun:thumb_yello:

It is not just iTunes giving away tickets. Mika should also get a large quantity of tickets. Paolo Nutini has 150 pairs for his show. I assume there will be others as well - radio stations, etc.

It is not just iTunes giving away tickets. Mika should also get a large quantity of tickets. Paolo Nutini has 150 pairs for his show. I assume there will be others as well - radio stations, etc.

That'd be really cool:wink2:

anyway... in the entry form is written COUNTY not COUNTRY :biggrin2:

so.. our county is mfc land :wink2:

No it actually said COUNTRY. I know, I read it several times. I think they MEANT county, but it is not what was on the form.

No it actually said COUNTRY. I know, I read it several times. I think they MEANT county, but it is not what was on the form.

Well, when I applied, you couldn't choose your COUNTY. And I've tried: now there is a list with counties... weird...

Well, when I applied, you couldn't choose your COUNTY. And I've tried: now there is a list with counties... weird...

Well they have changed it then because when I applied it said country and I looked several times. I have just been back and now it says county, but doesn't have a drop down list.

I hope this doesn't stop us getting lucky!

Edited by babspanky

Well they have changed it then because when I applied it said country.

Yeah, I think so... ^^ It seems to me it was written country when I applied. But well, I often misread. But I think they changed.

OH THANK GOOOOODNESS!

I really thought I was being a dick!

I entered and read COUNTRY asked my Niece to enter and she said it said COUNTY...I said Oh no hope they don't scrap my entry..sure it was COUNTRY.

Maybey it is because they had so many people from other countries entering? and someone had to sift through them all as the small print said only people who were UK residents could apply?

Not sure but DEFINITELY has changed but won't let you enter again :crybaby: so if they dismiss the first entries we have had it! :crybaby:

xxx

yes

yesterday was written COUNTY... but now i remember that the first time i saw COUNTRY and the list of the foreign countries...

so they are correcting the form

any hope for us foreign citizens... :no:

it is a pity because a lot of people is on holydays in august ant the 31 july is almost august :fisch:

i'm going to write a letter to paolonutini, maybe he has M tickets for us :thumb_yello:

Paolo Nutini has Paolo Nutini tickets. :wink2:

are you sure??? :wink2:

now i'm disappointed :naughty:

i'm lucky not to be a fan of paolonutini... if he is so limited about tickets :roftl:

anyway paolo nutini is quite good :thumb_yello:

Ok, I am all ready to go now. All I need are tickets :naughty:. Actually, one will do :aah:.

I am definitely still here in London then, and I need a tiiiiiiiiicket!

About the whole country/county thing, I can't say that I had noticed, but I guess that it was probably due to the fact that they must have noticed all these people applying from abroad and decided to change it? :blink: It makes no sense that they say in the terms that only UK residents may apply, and then they open it up to everyone else.

Not saying that it's right or wrong, don't shoot me :naughty:, just that this may be the way it has worked out.

Ok, I am all ready to go now. All I need are tickets :naughty:. Actually, one will do :aah:.

I am definitely still here in London then, and I need a tiiiiiiiiicket!

About the whole country/county thing, I can't say that I had noticed, but I guess that it was probably due to the fact that they must have noticed all these people applying from abroad and decided to change it? :blink: It makes no sense that they say in the terms that only UK residents may apply, and then they open it up to everyone else.

Not saying that it's right or wrong, don't shoot me :naughty:, just that this may be the way it has worked out.

it might sound silly to you but I didn't know yiu live in LONDON.:teehee:

That is my favorite place in the whole world!! I was there a couple of years ago and loved it!!!!

ADD: where did you sign up for the tickets?

Seriously, I just need a ticket and I'm on a plane...but I fear that we'll end up with just 2 lucky MFCers being there, by the looks of it:blink:

Me too :blink:

I mean, I know we still have a month and all. But still :blink: