2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

I think it's pointless for me to give a proper gig report..as everything's been said already... all i want to say is that I'm ecstatic that i had the chance to go even though at short notice (went though madness before I got to the venue)..thanks to Deb, Ticket Fairy, MFC, Mika whoever else that made it possible i had a brilliant time... it was really lovely to see some of you again and to meet other MFCers i've never met...thank you everyone for making it an enjoyable evening.. Rasha thanks for my drink, my turn next time around ok? Tiibet, that was good that I bumped into you at the tube station.. Emerald on the tube...and to see you again nectar at the station cause didn't see you after the gig to say bye...Lasara, we lost you, didn't see you after the gig, hope you managed your way..

my thoughts is with Kath today.. hope she gets on alright with her wacky mission.. :wink2: I love it!!:thumb_yello:

I didn't get many nice pictures of Mika i'm afraid .. and didn't film anything at all...i'm useless at things like that :boxed:

Hi Nikjass :bye: It was great to meet you too :biggrin2:

No he didn't. =[

.....he did?

I really don't remember that!

when did you start with the drinkies? :naughty:

what drinkies :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

No no no no no, I would have gone nutty if he played it and it would be on my youtube account.

I said to my friend afterwards 'oh it's a shame he didn't play My Interpretation' and she was like 'oh no, he didn't did he?'

Are you SURE?

I'll have to see your video and see if it brings back memories. I swear I don't remember it though.

What!? Have I lost some of my memory? When did he sing it? :aah: I seriously do not recall him singing it....

Me neither!:blink:

He did ... I remember doing the we bite each other bit with Rose ... :wub2:

See ... thought I was going mad ... cos' I knew he sung it :wub2:

:lmfao: Ok, Racha are you screwing with us? Or have you forgotten what MI sounds like? :naughty:

OUPS!!!!

I think the only one who got it right is hotdlp... I did forget what it sounds like :naughty:

I was thinking of Stuck in the Middle

:roftl:

apologies for all the confusion :blush-anim-cl:

what drinkies :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

OUPS!!!!

I think the only one who got it right is hotdlp... I did forget what it sounds like :naughty:

I was thinking of Stuck in the Middle

:roftl:

apologies for all the confusion :blush-anim-cl:

:yay: Not the only nutter doing that then :lmfao:

Well he should have done My Interpretation ... and Any Other World .... and Ring Ring .... oh he should have done the lot :boing:

Now I'm worried about you .... lol .... He did sing it .... :wub2: Or maybe it was another small person I grinned at as we sang We Bite Each Other in it ... I'm not going mad am I :aah:

Waits for Racha's video to confirm I am not mad :lmfao:

That was Stuck In The Middle we were singing!

it's ok.. we are not the only confused ones... even mika thought it's been a year and a half since he played in London...

:naughty::roftl:

here's another picture

5600_240669285323_657860323_7888198_2341792_n.jpg

Oh yes true .... that's a worse faux pas or however you spell it ... none of us went to Sadlers Wells then last month ... or was it an imposter we saw :wink2:

it's ok.. we are not the only confused ones... even mika thought it's been a year and a half since he played in London...

here's another picture

When he said that, me and Laurel looked at each other and I said "did we imagine Sadlers Wells?":naughty:

here's another picture

Can I just requote this to say :swoon:

:wub2:

well I have video proof of his blooper :naughty:

will share the link as soon as the upload is done

Did he mean since they'd played a proper all out gig? Cos Sadler's Wells was special because it was completely different to what he's done before, but tonight was back to the stuff from a year and a half ago, if you get what I mean?

I think he knows what he meant, even if the rest of us don't. :roftl:

Thank you so much everybody for great reports, beautiful pictures and fantastic videos!:thumb_yello:

Rain!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

It's going to be so beautiful on the album, I knew this song had a big potential from the first time I heard it, and look at it now, it's getting better and better the way he's developing and working with it!:biggrin2:

So happy to hear you had such a great time, he really looks stunning in the pictures and the videos!:wub2: