2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

My recollection of this is as follows:

you asked him to say 'The MFC are amazing'.. He took a deep breath and said: "The MFC is ffff.......fierce... but I'm proud of it" and he added later "I don't read it".... and we were all laughing at that in disbelief:naughty:

I was hoping you'd put it on youtube... :wink2:

I mean I might as well be wrong since my head was in the clouds after the gig but I was standing next to you and when he started to say the MFC is ffffff.. I knew it would be something to remember. :teehee:

Just watching the vid again and he does emphasise with the F when he says fierce :naughty:. I didn't hear the 'but I'm proud bit' he does say something but I can't make out what he's saying there.. Then he adds the 'but I don't read it etc etc'...

I can't upload it onto YT yet as Ingie's using it for the MFC documentary :fisch: So you'll have to wait til she's done with it I'm afraid.

Edit: I didn't even know you were next to me.. Actually, I wasn't quite sure what you look like :sweatdrop:

Just watching the vid again and he does emphasise with the F when he says fierce :naughty:. I didn't hear the 'but I'm proud bit' he does say something but I can't make out what he's saying there.. Then he adds the 'but I don't read it etc etc'...

I can't upload it onto YT yet as Ingie's using it for the MFC documentary :fisch: So you'll have to wait til she's done with it I'm afraid.

Well, I'm not desparate to see it as remember it very well :blush-anim-cl:... except that I don't remember if I also said something while laughing, like "yeah, of course you don't read it..."... or something similar:naughty:

Edit: I didn't even know you were next to me.. Actually, I wasn't quite sure what you look like :sweatdrop:

Actually it is good that I'm not caught on camera:teehee::biggrin2:

To tell you the truth, I didn't look at you, either, I only know it was you because I remember you asking him to do that for the documentary:naughty:

Never mind... always a next time:wink2:

Sara still hasn't posted a report....I hope she's okay :huh:

It's Sara me? the italian/french girl??If yes i'm sorry but i can not afford to write a gig report in english...but believe me my eyes,ear, heart are pleeeeeeeennntyyyy of joy for the gig and for the people I meet here:

:thumb_yello:

Sara still hasn't posted a report....I hope she's okay :huh:

I was thinking that too. She was my LHS gig buddy that night, our total inner fangurls came out, I just hope it's not heard on her camera. I apologise in advance :aah:

And she did a great job as well with tickets/guestlist etc etc

It's Sara me? the italian/french girl??If yes i'm sorry but i can not afford to write a gig report in english...but believe me my eyes,ear, heart are pleeeeeeeennntyyyy of joy for the gig and for the people I meet here:

:thumb_yello:

No ... I think she means Sara (Sariflor) but Sara got drunk last night even though she didn't intend to drink .... or so she wrote on facebook ... lol ... so we might have to wait awhile for her .... hangover I imagine :wink2:

. . . I guess I didn't realize it was at the site . . .

You *didn't*? Alice, I could swear that you did! I'm so sorry that you

didn't get the chance to... :(

Next time you get your hands on that flag,

would you consider printing

"Alice, from DC"

under the NYC section?

cz47.gif

(God knows when I will again make it to another MIKA performance!)

Edited by A. Clay

I´m back home since yesterday in the afternoon and had guests, so I couldn´t write.

First I want to say thank you to all people I met, Babs, Tiibet, Kata, Lillibeth, Sariflor you are very amazing and gave me the feeling to be with friends all the time.

I arrived at 9.00 am and got the number 9. It was the second time I went to see Mika and also my second time for queueing. The weather was wonderful and the queue was absolutely relaxed, I enjoyed every minute. I was sorry we had to built a second queue for getting our tickets from the guestlist. And later when we were in the venue, I was standing with Lillibeth behind Babs and Tiibet and had a wonderful view to the stage. It was so interesting to watch the people build the stage for Mika. I saw Zuleika and Es Devlin. The only annoying thing was the girl behind me, who startet pushing me or tried to cuttle up to me ( I think she was drunken). About the gig everything was said by others, it was indescribable. I sang and danced all the time.

And later the M&G I could give Mika the gift I brought with me and he signed me my LICM. I´m still wondering I was able to speak a few words with him, coz I was so nervous.

My head is still above the clouds and I´m so on adrenalin....

Thank you Ticketfairy and all people behind it. I´m sooooo happy

Attn everyone! I was being ironic with my Mika makes more effort comment.

okaaaay... i get it now

:blush-anim-cl:

I noticed that in the iTunes videos. Not the gay and friendly part, just the more men part. :naughty:

I would say 75% of the men were gay 25% with their girlfriends/wives... it's a healthy change to see men in his gigs... :naughty:

I just want to say one more thing... I am very happy to have met old MFCers ... get to know and bond with others even more... and met new ones all together...

also, am thankful for Mika's management for dedicating 50 tickets to his hardcore fans...

and of course, to whoever was behind the scenes here arranging, contacting and working on getting the MFC those free tickets...

all the hard work is much appreciated... :thumb_yello:

now, next time I meet MFCers, you guys better join the after party - mine that is... not Mika's :naughty:

I was thinking that too. She was my LHS gig buddy that night, our total inner fangurls came out, I just hope it's not heard on her camera. I apologise in advance :aah:

No ... I think she means Sara (Sariflor) but Sara got drunk last night even though she didn't intend to drink .... or so she wrote on facebook ... lol ... so we might have to wait awhile for her .... hangover I imagine :wink2:

Hi, yes, I am alive :naughty:, just about...Went out yesterday for a "day thing" which was meant to be nice and chilled and it turned out to last until the early hours and I got a bit ahem..overly happy :roftl: so I am feeling absolutely knackered now.

Am uploading my videos now but I don't think that the sound is great, and yes Danika, one can hear our little fangurl moments in them I think hehehe.

Here is the first one (WAG):

My proper report will come later I guess when I have more energy :blush-anim-cl:

Hi, yes, I am alive :naughty:, just about...Went out yesterday for a "day thing" which was meant to be nice and chilled and it turned out to last until the early hours and I got a bit ahem..overly happy :roftl: so I am feeling absolutely knackered now.

Am uploading my videos now but I don't think that the sound is great, and yes Danika, one can hear our little fangurl moments in them I think hehehe.

Here is the first one (WAG):

My proper report will come later I guess when I have more energy :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, am sorry but the quality is really crap right now as it hasn't finished processing yet.....give it a little bit of time....

And re the Racha afterparty I was also annoyed to miss it but I had to get home as I had absolutely NO energy left and had felt sick all day :boxed: but I would have loved to be there with everyone.

I would say 75% of the men were gay 25% with their girlfriends/wives... it's a healthy change to see men in his gigs... :naughty:

Yep, the same in Berlin. Perhaps that's why the queue and the audience were quieter. :wink2:

Next time you get your hands on that flag,

would you consider printing

"Alice, from DC"

under the NYC section?

cz47.gif

(God knows when I will again make it to another MIKA performance!)

Consider it done, Alice:wink2:

Yes, Sara did a huge job with the list etc. Many thanks for that!! I'm looking forward to her report.

Some of my pics:

IMG_1559.jpg

Your pics are wonderful!! :wub2: I love the one with the piano :wub2:

I´m back home since yesterday in the afternoon and had guests, so I couldn´t write.

First I want to say thank you to all people I met, Babs, Tiibet, Kata, Lillibeth, Sariflor you are very amazing and gave me the feeling to be with friends all the time.

I arrived at 9.00 am and got the number 9. It was the second time I went to see Mika and also my second time for queueing. The weather was wonderful and the queue was absolutely relaxed, I enjoyed every minute. I was sorry we had to built a second queue for getting our tickets from the guestlist. And later when we were in the venue, I was standing with Lillibeth behind Babs and Tiibet and had a wonderful view to the stage. It was so interesting to watch the people build the stage for Mika. I saw Zuleika and Es Devlin. The only annoying thing was the girl behind me, who startet pushing me or tried to cuttle up to me ( I think she was drunken). About the gig everything was said by others, it was indescribable. I sang and danced all the time.

And later the M&G I could give Mika the gift I brought with me and he signed me my LICM. I´m still wondering I was able to speak a few words with him, coz I was so nervous.

My head is still above the clouds and I´m so on adrenalin....

Thank you Ticketfairy and all people behind it. I´m sooooo happy

Sabine, it was so lovely to meet you!! :wub2:And I feel exactly the same about the gig :biggrin2:

:

To tell you the truth, I didn't look at you, either, I only know it was you because I remember you asking him to do that for the documentary:naughty:

Never mind... always a next time:wink2:

Well I knew it was both of you since I was leaning on you both. :naughty: Suzie, meet Danika. Danika, meet Suzie. :aah:

Oops this isn't Kata, it's bab!:teehee:

Edited by Kata

Ok, am sorry but the quality is really crap right now as it hasn't finished processing yet.....give it a little bit of time....

[/color]

You must be joking :shocked: ! At least, compared to the TV coverage, the sound of your vid is genuine, even if the image is a bit 'enthusiastic' at times :wink2: but you are always generous -filming and watching at the same time is no fun- and we are very grateful to you for sharing your most decadent moments with less lucky fans :huglove: .

If anybody writes here or anywhere else that I am being sarcastic, they are so dead :mad: :sniper::rip_1: ...

Cheers,

Id3

I just want to say one more thing... I am very happy to have met old MFCers ... get to know and bond with others even more... and met new ones all together...

also, am thankful for Mika's management for dedicating 50 tickets to his hardcore fans...

and of course, to whoever was behind the scenes here arranging, contacting and working on getting the MFC those free tickets...

all the hard work is much appreciated... :thumb_yello:

now, next time I meet MFCers, you guys better join the after party - mine that is... not Mika's :naughty:

HERE HERE MY GOOD CHAP I totally agree, and wish to thank them all AGAIN myself, I missed out on the fun q-ing and this time it WOULD have been fun cos of the weather etc (makes a big difference), but everything else I experienced was wonderful, everyone is so brill :wub2: (see I'm all loved up, even BBVix had got back onto MFC after so long of not being able to get on) yeeey life is good.

now PLEASE PLEASE don't let that secret gig be on or the week of Sept 22 cos I am away celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary and hubby wont be best pleased if I say I cant make it to that now will he lol

I don't mind if it's near my bday Sept 10th though, now that WOULD be perfect :biggrin2:

Edited by sparkly1

HERE HERE MY GOOD CHAP I totally agree, and wish to thank them all AGAIN myself, I missed out on the fun q-ing and this time it WOULD have been fun cos of the weather etc (makes a big difference), but everything else I experienced was wonderful, everyone is so brill :wub2: (see I'm all loved up, even BBVix had got back onto MFC after so long of not being able to get on) yeeey life is good.

now PLEASE PLEASE don't let tat secret gig be on or the week of Sept 22 cos I am away celebrating my 25th wedding annicersary and hubby wont be best pleased if I say I cant make it to that now will he lol

I don't mind if it's near my bday Sept 10th though, now that WOULD be perfect :biggrin2:

Don't get your lacy panties in a twist :naughty: : 'See you in September' probably meant 'See you at Bestival' and Sire performs during the week-end, so you can make it :thumb_yello: with or without hubby :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Don't get your lacy panties in a twist :naughty: : 'See you in September' probably meant 'See you at Bestival' and Sire performs during the week-end, so you can make it :thumb_yello: with or without hubby :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

ooo I DOOO hope so, I could accept it being the day affter my bday so there you go ppl I have set the date for him it's FRIDAY 11th SEPTEMBER :naughty: can someone let him know it's a date :aah:

Hey!!!

live from an internet café in Paris with Olga; waiting for my train to go back to switzerland!!! no time to read all your reports now but I ll do it tomorrow!!!! and post my pictures as well (made soooooo many pictures, insane :blush-anim-cl:

I still can't find words to explain the wonderful day I've spent with you all who where there!!!! And the fun I had at that gig...I've totally lost my mind in singing, dancing, pushing Olga to get her on stage :roftl: (ooooooh my.. Olga just show me an Itv video.... it seems that the cameraman liked my sunburned face :blink:).

I'm so happy to have met a lot of MFCers!!! It was first queuing for me and I really found it great and fun!!! I)ve been totally impressed by your organisation with numbers, etc. (And I think poor André was impressed too, almost afraid to be true, don't you think Sariflor ? :aah:).

I have to go to the train sation but I'll be back with you to share my impressions tomorrow!!!

:bye: