2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

The Brixton afterparty last year, was a complete nightmare!

It would have worked like a dream if everyone had done as he asked, and let him come to them. But some people after having their moment with him, insisted in following him round the room and getting in the way of others talking with him. So in the end, he was struggling round the room, with an army of people around him, and the people who sat waiting like he'd asked, not getting to talk to him at all!

Last night was the complete opposite, where everyone got a moment with him, totally relaxed, he was happy, we were happy, and it was the perfect end to an awesome night. Pretty much the dream night of M&GS.

I totally agree :thumb_yello: It was a wonderful end to that night and the whole day. Awesome gig and relaxed M&G :wub2:

:sneaky2::shocked: nooo see its not fair because if people keep being like that mika will stop the m&g :blink: and as his getting bigger by the day im scared it will came to a end :sneaky2: but thats life and some people are only out for them selfs when it cames to things like that :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

This is why great M&Gs like last night are so important, then he feels comfortable in carrying on with them.

These are wonderful :biggrin2: Thx

and yes....it's a little bit naughty :teehee:

:naughty: And thanks everyone for your nice comments!

I have some problems with my uploadings, but here a couple of more vids:

Relax:

Love Today:

---Quote (Originally by Kodes100)---

I am a dumby - what is t4p???? . . .

---End Quote---

Didn't see if you got an answer.

t4p is an abbreviated way to say thank you (or thanks) for posting.

Yes a couple of MFCers plus yourself were kind enough to enlighten me. - but Thank you.

I racked my brain trying to figure that out before I asked.:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: And thanks everyone for your nice comments!

I have some problems with my uploadings, but here a couple of more vids:

Relax:

Love Today:

Thak you, thank you, thank you...

notised the cam guy infront.... think maybe the whole show will get "relased" somewhere someday soon?

Thak you, thank you, thank you...

notised the cam guy infront.... think maybe the whole show will get "relased" somewhere someday soon?

They said they'll sell it on itunes...or something like that..:thumb_yello:

Yes a couple of MFCers plus yourself were kind enough to enlighten me. - but Thank you.

I racked my brain trying to figure that out before I asked.:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

tp4...........:naughty::naughty: sorry had to post it :roftl::roftl:

Was this at the end after he'd spoken to everyone? Because it kind of looks like the same chaos I've seen everywhere else to me. :naughty:

Thanks for the pics. :thumb_yello:

this picture is taken right at the end - after he spoke to everyone, signed the stuff - didn't take a picture with me :naughty: and almost on his way to the car

the people that you see in the back are actually not talking to him and not trying to push their way in - they are done with their turn and are just watching the last couple of fans get their stuff signed...

I stood in the back and started clicking the camera randomly

This was a civilized meet and greet... nothing compared to Brixton and I think mainly the age group was not waaaaay too young (don't want to start a debate here cause I know there are many reasonable young fans and lots of insane old ones - but relatively this crowd was on the mature side :thumb_yello:

Was this at the end after he'd spoken to everyone? Because it kind of looks like the same chaos I've seen everywhere else to me. :naughty:

Thanks for the pics. :thumb_yello:

Yep that's the end of the queue, a lot of those people had already spoken to him, and had got moved down by security away from the gate at the top. We just chatted amongst ourselves waiting for the others, so we weren't hassling him at all. Only time we spoke to him then, was when he was going and he said goodbye.

actually the whole meet and greet was soo quiet that Mika was almost there for 5 minutes and spoke to about at least 10 fans before I even noticed he was there... it was as if he almost sneaked on us:naughty:

am glad you're enjoying the pics and videos...

:biggrin2:

Olga's moment of glory:

Rose says it is Bumblebee Vix dancing up there too. And who else?

Funny how Olga got trapped into bowing with all the performers...how embarrassing!! Well maybe she wasn't, but I sure would be :naughty:

yes it is BBVix she likes to freak out bigtime, if she is gonna for for it then she does (she goes to stage school she can't help herself lol). but climbing up on that stage from about 12 rows back was no mean feat I tell you lol.

The eyelashes were definitely painted on - and as well as Clockwork Orange, it really reminded me of Marc Bolan - curls and eyemake and :chkn:

funny I said he reminded ME of Marc Bolan in another thread the toher day, think it was after seeing WAG for the 1st time :biggrin2:

Ah, but he thinks I'm sweet and innocent, so I'm safe:naughty:

Did you get me asking the random question?

not sure yet Rose I've not put them on the pc I have been trying to read all the latest stuff and it's hard work I tell ya lol., Ill try n do it tomorrow (well alter today actually cos I aint giving in till I have got to page 35 that is the end of this thread so far).

Wow what a fantastic gig :roftl: I was under a kind and fine spell from about 5 seconds into WAG and I just had a fantastic time. I have never been dancing and screaming and singing that much before and I don't really care if I looked like a moron on tv, cause I had a hell of a lot of fun :boing: I have to learn to fly before the next gig though, don't know how else he expected peope to get over that barrier, past security and up on that stage :teehee: Way to go Olga :biggrin2:

get yourself manhandled onto it like BBVix did hahaha I of course am waaay to ancient to be doing any of that stage invading palarva, unless of course it's only knee high.

Do you think he will still be afraid of Trolls now Kata lol. :naughty:

Edited by sparkly1

the people that you see in the back are actually not talking to him and not trying to push their way in - they are done with their turn and are just watching the last couple of fans get their stuff signed...

Yep that's the end of the queue, a lot of those people had already spoken to him, and had got moved down by security away from the gate at the top. We just chatted amongst ourselves waiting for the others, so we weren't hassling him at all.

Ah, that's what I was thinking/hoping. Glad it all went well. :thumb_yello:

Wow. Thank you all for sharing the reports, videos, and photos.

I am THRILLED that you all had a good time, and that the Ticket Fairy's guestlist seemed to work well -- if not perfectly, at least well enough.

:thumb_yello:

But as happy as I am, I'm still a little sad that I wasn't there myself

-- Mika looked and sounded incredible, and I am so sorry that I didn't

get to see it all firsthand.

Oh well. :tears: I'm sure there will be another time... soon.

Can NOT believe I didn't ask to sign the Flag at the NYC "Songs for Sorrow" Show. :doh:

You *didn't*? Alice, I could swear that you did! I'm so sorry that you

didn't get the chance to... :(

thx for all the pics, everyone. it's lovely to see mfc'ers' faces again.. :wub2:

and thanks for the pics of andy and john: same as he above. :blush-anim-cl:

awwww the flag.. :wub2: that's another full surface to switch, eh rose..? are you filing all the ones you remove..? :biggrin2:

Thanks for the reports and pics/vids everyone. Looks like a fabulous gig!

Mika's overalls are not very fashionable of course (:teehee:) but they flatter his body and it is a stage costume after all, so I liked the whole CO thing.

Glad the meetings went well afterwards. Hope this means less moaning in the future about how awful it is always is in London. :naughty:

Yeah and you know, there is no danger of dungarees falling off his ass like his trousers do on stage, post braces era.

And you can hope as much as you like.....anyway it was probably reported to Mika that London M&Gs were always crap so he made an effort this time. Obviously moaning works. Gotta continue with a successful formula, you know.