:teehee:

:lmfao:

Oh, Dr John, what are you doing

when you're not on

I keep on waiting

someone's not twitting

something is surely wrong

:lmao::naughty:

seriously, i was like :shocked: when i read that theory, especially since the person who posted it was so sure of it because they claimed they'd heard from several ppl that it was john who's writing most of mika's tweets (not all, ingie, there we have the explanation for the dutch tv show :mf_rosetinted:). they said they didn't believe it at first but since mika stopped tweeting the moment john went on holiday, it must be true. :blink:

think i convinced them now though with the observation that mika's tweets are sent from 'tweetie' and john doesn't have an iphone. :naughty:

and there was me, wondering where all those conspiracy theories about aliens and whatever always come from. :naughty:

oh, talking about aliens, hmm, maybe... :das: *calls the MIB... MFC in black* :roftl:

Edited by mellody

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! You can't be! :shocked::sneaky2::boxed:

Please don't go on strike too, we need you to cheer us up during the tweetless times :no::crybaby:

I still think he changed his password late at night after he came back from the pub......:teehee::naughty::naughty:

I think the same:roftl:

And he is very busy,he has lot of things to do , the video competition, gigs, tv and radio all over the world.

Yes laugh! But this could so be a Mika song:

Next time Mika tweets (if he ever tweets again) asking for a cover, I will suggest this:mf_rosetinted: Or even better, the literal version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztHAcNbHKF0 :roftl:

oh no, not that again, seen this a year ago or so, this is so sick! :lmfao::lmao:

it's sad really, to see what has become of him. i actually used to be a fan of da hoff when i was 12/13, mainly because of "knight rider" (i still want a car like k.i.t.t.! :wub2:), but i also bought 2 LPs (which i probably still have somewhere :naughty:) and went to a concert. my first pop concert ever. :bleh:

I think the same:roftl:

And he is very busy,he has lot of things to do , the video competition, gigs, tv and radio all over the world.

that's it: he's fed up with fan contact because he has to watch all of our wag videos! :naughty:

I iz on strike from now on!

No twit:crybaby:

No hope:crybaby:

No story:crybaby:

No happy caption...:no::badmood::crybaby::hair:

Ms. Wonka Come Back, Come Back.

Look on the horizon it's a ...no it can't be .. yes it is ... it's a tweet.:clap:

Oh it is a mirage.:aah:

But come Back anyway!:flowers2::bow:

I & we miss you!:wub2:

ok, now here's the theory that beats them all, posted by someone on the german forum. this totally must be the reason. :mf_rosetinted: it wasn't in fact mika who tweeted but john, and as john is on holiday atm, we don't get tweets anymore.

:blink:

it's getting more ridiculous by the minute! :lmfao::lmao:

Wot???

:shocked:

:teehee:

:lmfao:

Oh, Dr John, what are you doing

when you're not on

I keep on waiting

someone's not twitting

something is surely wrong

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

Originally Posted by mellody

ok, now here's the theory that beats them all, posted by someone on the german forum. this totally must be the reason. it wasn't in fact mika who tweeted but john, and as john is on holiday atm, we don't get tweets anymore.

it's getting more ridiculous by the minute!

So John can't spell either, oh dear :teehee: