Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fantastic news, I've emailed the BBC in the past asking if he'd be appearing on the show close to the release of Happy Endings.

Also for anyone looking for info on the show it's Called 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross'. It's only called 'The Jonathan Ross Show' when not broadcast on a Friday.

Here's the UK show times:

Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 22:35 - BBC One (except Scotland)

Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 22:35 - BBC HD

Fri 4 Sep 2009 -23:10 - BBC One (Scotland only)

Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 00:25 - BBC HD

Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 00:50 - BBC One (except Scotland)

Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 01:40 - BBC One (Scotland only)

And it will also be avalibe on the BBC iPlayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mk5dt

I also believe iti'll be shown in the US on BBC America at some point, but no dates have been announced. I'm guessing it'll be filmed this Thursday.

:)

Am I the only one worried about this? I know people find JR funny but he always strikes me as one of those interviewers who just wants to score points off their guests.

I really hope Mika is just there to provide the music.

I really dislike JR.

Mika held his own with him on the radio though....and that was early in Mika's media career.

I'm with you, Silver

I loathe JR - he is a nasty piece of work and I fear he will just make a lot of cheap gags about Mika "being gay" - I usually switch him off and I don't really want to see him interview Mika :sad: I hope Mika just gets to sing.

I tweeted silly hints for Jonathan Ross to have Mika on his show over and over again and one day he tweeted back and said...

@nikjass I am verypartial to Mika. Don't know why he gets such a hard time from everyone. He is fun.

I think we have nothing to worry about :wink2: & I wish his there to be interviewed and not just play WAG.

I actually really enjoy Jonathan Ross's programme, and I like him despite the fact that he's had a couple of bad moments. He's clearly very intelligent, and also has the intuition to know what to say and how to say it in order to bring his interviewer's out and have an engaging interview.

On many occasions I've seen him have a really defensive, closed up interviewee, or a really shy one, and after a short while he always manages to make them open up and relax. It's quite fascinating to see how he just susses them out, sees their particular personalities, and always finds a way to get them to relax and have a fun interview (if there possibly is one-Some people are just impossible to get anything out of and will always remain all snobbish and distant, like for example how I found Bruce Willis to be)

I know that there has been some controversy about him sometimes, but I personally don't think that he ever actually has the intention to offend, and considering the amount of interviews that he does and hence the amount of time that he spends chatting to people trying to make situations fun and interesting, and cracking jokes, it's probably only natural that on a couple of isolated occasions he makes a mistake and goes too far...If this was the norm he wouldn't still be there, and going from strength to strength. Heck, nobody would even want to go there and be interviewed by him!

People who go and chat to him in the show usually seem quite happy with him and they genuinely seem to enjoy it.

I love Wossy and I can't wait to see the Mika programme!!!!

Well said... completely agree.. I really like Jonathan Ross.

Oh, on this show too it is possible to come to roles of the spectator?

Online will be again only for Britain?

Yes, they record it in front of a studio audience & BBC is only accessible in Britain.. if anyone knows of a way to hack the fact that British TV can't be seen from elsewhere online.. please let me know.. I have been finding ways to watch British TV from outside the country for years.. cheers :biggrin2:

Yes, they record it in front of a studio audience & BBC is only accessible in Britain.. if anyone knows of a way to hack the fact that British TV can't be seen from elsewhere online.. please let me know.. I have been finding ways to watch British TV from outside the country for years.. cheers :biggrin2:

So tell to me!! We shall check up it to Russia! That is ridiculous, in fact I know I can not see these channels but all equally I download them for their viewing, I wait for the beginning of show and I become hysterical when I have not time to adjust a player. And I become hysterical twice, when I understand, that my attempts are useless... But when time of the next show I starting to do all anew - to download, adjust and become hysterical :biggrin2:

with this program you can watch British TV http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php

I am peed off that after waiting for months to see Mika on Jonathan Ross, it decides to be on the same night as the Big Brother finale :sneaky2:.

I know I can watch it later on iPlayer or whatever but it's not the same is it. My other half will insist on watching BB so I will be banished to the other room to sit flicking back and forth from one channel to the other lest I miss anything.

Random pathetic rant over :aah:

I went too two filmings of Jonathan Ross when Blur performed there in 2003 ... was so good cos' obviously the filming is alot more than what you see on the show .... :)

Hope you can get tickets for it ... I can't go this time .... working :aah:

Does the person who provides the music usually get interviewed on the JR show? I've never seen it.

I've seen him interview Lily Allen a couple of times. Martin performed with her a few months ago, after her interview with JR.

Does the person who provides the music usually get interviewed on the JR show? I've never seen it.

U2 did, and some others have over the years, so it is possible.

It depends..sometimes they get quite a bit of interview time (Lady Gaga for example) and other times they just stick them on right at the end to do a song or two, with no interview. I think it probably depends on how the programme is edited.

It depends..sometimes they get quite a bit of interview time (Lady Gaga for example) and other times they just stick them on right at the end to do a song or two, with no interview. I think it probably depends on how the programme is edited.

Even if it is not done regularly I'd love to see Mika as an exception. :pinkbow: He is exceptional, anyway :wub2: