Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I dont have one too but wanted it anyway :blush-anim-cl:

Aww:teehee:

It's not even that expensive, but I really don't want to be asking my mom another thing.. She already bought me the single and the deluxe album and the previous singles:aah:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So pretty! and golden...!

We’re proud to present the very first pictures of the limited edition gold vinyl flavour of Mika’s ‘We Are Golden’! (from Mikasounds)

MIKA_goldvinyl_400.jpg

There will only be 1000 copies of this special release in the world, ever. You can pre-order yours now.

Click here now to get your hands on this precious piece of Mika history.

The gold vinyl tracklisting is:

A) We Are Golden (Album version)

B) We are Golden (Jokers Of The Scene Remix)

If MP3’s more your thing then don’t forget that the single is also available for pre-order via iTunes now - click here to make sure your copy arrives on the day of release.

I hate that credit cards seem to be the most common way to pay for stuff online. :aah:

I want that single. XD

Maybe if I ask nicely my dad will lend me his credit card. Again. :aah:

Yeah, we're 23 and don't have a credit card. A lot of people do. We always have to borrow someones and pay them back. Like our dad had to buy our Chicago tickets and we have to pay him back. We always feel like it's so stressful. We need this vinyl!!!!!!!!!!1:shocked:

Meyer Twins

We’re proud to present the very first pictures of the limited edition gold vinyl flavour of Mika’s ‘We Are Golden’! (from Mikasounds)

MIKA_goldvinyl_400.jpg

There will only be 1000 copies of this special release in the world, ever. You can pre-order yours now.

Click here now to get your hands on this precious piece of Mika history.

The gold vinyl tracklisting is:

A) We Are Golden (Album version)

B) We are Golden (Jokers Of The Scene Remix)

If MP3’s more your thing then don’t forget that the single is also available for pre-order via iTunes now - click here to make sure your copy arrives on the day of release.

Pretties!

I ordered it!

I did when they first came up .. then pestered to how many

1000!! :biggrin2:

Man drroollllllllllllll :wub2:

Shiny!

*high fives freddie*

I have every other single on 7" even tho i don't own anything to play them on, so my collection would be incomplete without it, I HAD to order it, there was no choice. At least that's the story my bloke is getting when he asked why I've bouht it! lol:roftl:

It is very pretty but I'd have prefered it in a cardboard sleeve!

I have GK, LT, HE and BG... no Lollipop or Relax...

And I do have a turntable, and I bought surround sound for it on Sunday!

Does anyone knows if I have to pay the 37 pounds overseas delivery charge?? I live in the US.

I think most of us have to pay a pretty pricey overseas postage... I did standard airmail and it was $17.53 AUD...

HMV is easier and cheaper , only advantage I see with Mikasounds is you get the pointy things , not worth the effort in my opinion

I can't be arsed building up the pointy things.. they made such a big deal about something special coming up the day the EP was released, but I don't see it as that special :shun:

Yep. I have to admit that I ordered it as I do actually have a turntable so that I can play it...............but I don't think I will dare:naughty:

Same here...

Oh good :naughty:

I ordered the 12" version as well :biggrin2:

I couldn't justify buying the 12"...