Gay Times review of The Boy Who Knew Too Much

Christine

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It only I have this? If to press on the link "Press"( in mikasounds) there is no place for comments... If you have not given the reference, I would not see, that comments there are written. This item is not present, at least it is not visible for me...

I cannot read through that text, it is not copied by a mousy). To tell the truth, I even am glad, that they not in delight.

Edited by Lena

I wouldn't say it's a negative review; it is just trying much too hard to be clever, and some of the compliments are rather back-handed. If it was negative, it wouldn't have been given 4 out of 5!

:thumb_yello:

well yeah but if it's worth 4/5 they coulda said nicer things about it! :aah:

pah they are just playing hard to get, I think the person who said it was cowardly to give mixed messages about it is spot on, they are afraid to like it too much in case the "in" crowd don't like it and afraid to NOT like it too much in case the same "in"crowd love it hahah.

"...just the boy and his piano. Skip"

If the boy never had that piano, he wouldn't be in the music biz for goodness sake.

But at least they are positive about some songs.

Those are the songs and moments I love most of all!:wub2:

The boy and his piano! :blush-anim-cl: And preferably just playing with his voice, not necessary singing the words!:mf_lustslow:

pah they are just playing hard to get, I think the person who said it was cowardly to give mixed messages about it is spot on, they are afraid to like it too much in case the "in" crowd don't like it and afraid to NOT like it too much in case the same "in"crowd love it hahah.

We have a Swedish saying: However you turn, your tail is behind you!:naughty:

Yes cowards, I agree!:wink2: