Free tickets to LONDON Television appearance Monday 21st September

lostintv

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to ask that. Can someone make a little explanation of the jokes between the charming old lady and Mika??:aah:I don't understand very much... :boxed:

well, one was that she said she hadn't heard of him before, after he said that he grew up watching her on TV... and later she said he could've stayed at her house while he was recording his album in LA, and then he answered "if you had heard of me, that is!" :lmao:

this was the best bit of this whole really funny interview imo, i just adore his naughty face expression when he said that, i was laughing so much that i had tears in my eyes and had to stop the video at that point, absolutely fab! :lmao:

thanx to the one who uploaded it! :thumb_yello:

sorry to ask that. Can someone make a little explanation of the jokes between the charming old lady and Mika??:aah:I don't understand very much... :boxed:

That is VERY hard to do since the charming old lady called Dame Edna Everage is in fact a man dressed as a lady she is Australian and a well known comedian in the UK. She often takes the micky out of her guests on her own shows and even when she is a guest on other shows. So she is being a little cheeky with Mika saying she has never heard of him, then she says she would have invited Mika to stay at HER house in LA when he was writing his album over there but had to stay in not a very nice apartment. So then Mika said "yes your WOULD have invited me over IF you KNEW who I was"! which was a very fast and funny come back from Mika.

I can't really explain every single joke to you though, too many.

well, one was that she said she hadn't heard of him before, after he said that he grew up watching her on TV... and later she said he could've stayed at her house while he was recording his album in LA, and then he answered "if you had heard of me, that is!" :lmao:

this was the best bit of this whole really funny interview imo, i just adore his naughty face expression when he said that, i was laughing so much that i had tears in my eyes and had to stop the video at that point, absolutely fab! :lmao:

thanx to the one who uploaded it! :thumb_yello:

Yeah that was hilarious :roftl: