Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Thank you all for posting updates... Thanks Caz & Jazzy for pics & reports... amazing stuff... he is truly golden eh?:biggrin2:

He's frikkin PLATINUM.

I know, but the way you describe it it's blatantly funny! :lmfao:

You're blatantly obsessed with the word blatently! :lmfao:

anyways, night all! x x x

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is... Woooooow :wub2:

He should do that kind of stuff more often :teehee:

agree. Just with a few more days notice so maybe a few more MFCs can join

But i think its very sweet if him to do this!

Thinhk i'll tell the record compagny i use to work for about this.... maybe they can learn some...

It is hard to believe what has happened in the last 24 hours.

Mika's new single WAG was a sell-out everywhere in london.

He threw an impromtu party for his fans at his local pub.

It was very successful!

According to the people there & Mika himself - it was a Blast!

I can't believe that because I was visiting a personal web page, in March of 2007, - someone I don't even remember now - I was introduced to the song "Relax, Take it Easy."

The web page had it playing & I instantly fell in love with that song.

Within a day or two & having played & watched "Relax, Take it Easy" on youtube over & over I started to look into the artist.

Little did I know that I would end up a huge fan of not only a very talented artist but an amazing human being with the funny name - Mika!

Boy, what a journey it has been & it is still just beginning.

Today was another wonderful twist in this journey.

Lucky us to have recognized this new super talented artist.

Mika, I wish you loads of success with this new album, "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" which I already love!

I am sure countless millions of people will love it too.

Cheers Mika!

agree. Just with a few more days notice so maybe a few more MFCs can join

But i think its very sweet if him to do this!

Thinhk i'll tell the record compagny i use to work for about this.... maybe they can learn some...

well, i think it was an idea mika got yesterday & decided to do on his own. i'm happy he did it & glad for who got to go tonight. :blush-anim-cl:

Wow, this looks like it was so much fun! I was afraid of people mobbing him but it seems everything went perfectly.

Completely OT, but Caz, you have an amazing complexion! :shocked:

Told you it was OT:naughty:

He wasn't mobbed, but as soon as he went into the DJ booth, there was a sudden crowd of people round it, from the bar.

I was just about to take pictures from where I was sitting, as before there was no one round it, but people just jumped in front of me, and started taking snaps, and wouldn't move out of the way, so I gave up.

I think I spent more time talking to Andy , than I did seeing much of Mika.

That said, he was good on the decks, and if he ever did a DJ set, I'd definitely go.

And he seemed to have a good time, which is the most important thing.

Edited by RAK1

I should mention that BBVix tried to take some pictures for me, but they came out blurry, I think my cameras a bit too sensitive and the slightest movement makes it go stupid, I'm forever having trouble with it at gigs, hence I never post any pics.

I should mention that BBVix tried to take some pictures for me, but they came out blurry, I think my cameras a bit too sensitive and the slightest movement makes it go stupid, I'm forever having trouble with it at gigs, hence I never post any pics.

but you make up for it with your on the spot updates :wink2:

Thx CazGirl. I love em!!!!! Especially the first one... the nd one if great too... cant get my eyes of his chest :naughty:

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

:swoon:

I didn't notice the name of who posted this comment, just read the comment and went on down to the pictures and then thought "Has to be Dark Angel!"

And I was right! You're so predictable girl:teehee: Particularly cos I'd already noticed his chest in that pic and I don't tend to notice stuff like that, so I knew it would appeal to you.:naughty:

WOW!! Thanks for the pics, reports, vids, tweets etc guys. It's taken me most of the day to work my way through this thread but it was such a blast!

Naturally I'm envious, like everyone else, but I'm so pleased that it all went so well. So relieved too:naughty:

There's just soooooo much going on in Mikaland atm:aah:

I didn't notice the name of who posted this comment, just read the comment and went on down to the pictures and then thought "Has to be Dark Angel!"

And I was right! You're so predictable girl:teehee: Particularly cos I'd already noticed his chest in that pic and I don't tend to notice stuff like that, so I knew it would appeal to you.:naughty:

:lmfao:

You know me too well. love you... :naughty:

I was like "dude, he's a popstar.

:lmfao:

Best quote EVER!!!

Caz, I am SOOOO glad you were able to go. Obviously I'm not sure what exactly transpired between you and your mum, but I'm SO glad you were there. :huglove:

Who'da thunk, you running off to London at a moment's notice? It's like our little girl is all grown up right before our eyes. :naughty:

Thank you so much for the pics and vids. Your Rain video is EPIC!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I've got a fab picture of the crowd during girls just wanna have fun and you can't really see Mika but you'll be able to spot him. It's a bit complicated to explain til you see it but I'll put it up tomorrow as it's time for ZZZs now.

Aaahh! Another awesome song choice! That's when he came and danced with everyone, yeah? That must have been so freakin cool. :aah:

The elderly gentleman is my new hero. :wub2:

He deserves a fanclub for himself! Who´s with me? xDDD

I totally agree! RAOGFC! RAOGFC! Random Awesome Old Guy Fan Club! :roftl:

I can't believe that because I was visiting a personal web page, in March of 2007, - someone I don't even remember now - I was introduced to the song "Relax, Take it Easy."

The web page had it playing & I instantly fell in love with that song.

Within a day or two & having played & watched "Relax, Take it Easy" on youtube over & over I started to look into the artist.

Little did I know that I would end up a huge fan of not only a very talented artist but an amazing human being with the funny name - Mika!

It's really amazing, isn't it? So many of us found Mika and MFC by chance, and in the time since then it's kinda turned the world upside down. It's so delicious, I wouldn't change it for anything! :wub2:

I think I spent more time talking to Andy , than I did seeing much of Mika.

Aww! How is Andy? I heart him. So glad he was there. :wub2:

WOW!! Thanks for the pics, reports, vids, tweets etc guys. It's taken me most of the day to work my way through this thread but it was such a blast!

Naturally I'm envious, like everyone else, but I'm so pleased that it all went so well. So relieved too:naughty:

There's just soooooo much going on in Mikaland atm:aah:

My thoughts, too! And to think that this time last year, we were in the middle of a six month dry spell. A total Mika land desert. And now it's like a big, honking, freakin' FEAST! :roftl: