Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn’t Mika just absolutely wonderful doing things like this! Sigh!:blush-anim-cl:

how can i even try to hide my total jealousy?

pls londoners, do not complain about us wanting to go to UK competition events, you must realize we live in misery!!!!

have a blast, enjoy everything he wants us to have, i'll be there in spirit(s).

:naughty:

Please, please, please!!!:kachinga:

So sad I can't go. And I can't stop thinking I feel like Strindberg today...

http://www.strindbergandhelium.com/home.html

My kids are annoying me... when all I want to do is wallow in self pity

:thumb_yello::naughty:

This will be amazing , I still hope at some point he does a party for the MFC , organised with some notice

Have fun everyone who is going!:flowers2:

I know I shouldn't be saying this, because most of the people here know it, but if you want to make it an enjoyable evening for everybody, please be respectful and don't chase Mika all around the pub when he gets there.

Have a wonderful time everyone!:thumb_yello:

Absolutely gutted to be missing this but I had a fall at work 11 days ago and bruised my leg, unfortunately it wasn't getting any better so Kev dragged me to A & E and it appears I might have broken my leg, just waiting to see if this is the case. (don't suppose gigging in Blackpool at the weekend helped.....oops, bloody worth it though) Have a fab time all you lucky people who CAN make it, Jules x

Absolutely gutted to be missing this but I had a fall at work 11 days ago and bruised my leg, unfortunately it wasn't getting any better so Kev dragged me to A & E and it appears I might have broken my leg, just waiting to see if this is the case. (don't suppose gigging in Blackpool at the weekend helped.....oops, bloody worth it though) Have a fab time all you lucky people who CAN make it, Jules x

OUCH!!!

Hope you get better soon hun, sounds painful, didn't realise that on Saturday.

I know I shouldn't be saying this, because most of the people here know it, but if you want to make it an enjoyable evening for everybody, please be respectful and don't chase Mika all around the pub when he gets there.

Have a wonderful time everyone!:thumb_yello:

Well, WE won't be chasing him round, (probably be lucky to to even see him), can't speak for anyone from Twitter though.

Ooooh..ok I'm jealous hahaha...Now I wish I lived in London...grr hahaha...It's to far for me...

Have a great time for who is going...and take pictures..:D...so we can enjoy too :D....and don't forget to ask him for a dance hahahaha ;)

Xx

I wanted to go but mum just had a big fat go at me so don't think I will.

OMG!

Your mum can have a go at you anytime.

Ask her to reserve one for tomorrow so you can go tonight? :aah:

How manny opportunities come along to schmooze with Mika for a whole eveing??:shocked:

Not Funny - I know.

I feel badly for you.

OMG!

Your mum can have a go at you anytime.

Ask her to reserve one for tomorrow so you can go tonight? :aah:

How manny opportunities come along to schmooze with Mika for a whole eveing??:shocked:

Not Funny - I know.

I feel badly for you.

I know. She was like "YOU CAN'T GO TO ALL THESE THINGS, YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT, AND YOU DON'T EVEN GO DOWN THERE MUCH, I DON'T LIKE YOU GOING ON YOUR OWN, I DON'T LIKE YOU COMING BACK ON YOUR OWN, well I can't stop you, you're 20, but I DON'T LIKE IT."

what an opportunity to miss out on.