Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yeh if this had been MFC , it would of been in members only and controlled , but the world of twitter ... god knows :shocked: will be packed I would imagine

Good luck everyone , hes been all over lately , example fish and chips in blackpool (which didnt happen:blink:) lets hope this does:thumb_yello:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I naive or do I think people who follow Mika wouldn't ACTUALLY do that? I think I'm naive.

Bringing a mate or two is fair enough, especially if they like Mika, but bringing a whole group is bang out of order. Maybe you have to pass a test to get in, hahaha. That'll root out the freeloaders.

Well I'm thinking that not all the people who follow Mika on twitter are madly obsessed like we are. Like, there are a few artists I'm following but if they announced something like this I don't think I would go because I'm not that big a fan of them. If he didn't announce that he would be paying for drinks then I think less people would be going.

Yeh if this had been MFC , it would of been in members only and controlled , but the world of twitter ... god knows :shocked: will be packed I would imagine

Good luck everyone , hes been all over lately , example fish and chips in blackpool (which didnt happen:blink:) lets hope this does:thumb_yello:

I just say, don't get your hopes up until he reveals more details. Or actually attends the pub :roftl:

Well I'm thinking that not all the people who follow Mika on twitter are madly obsessed like we are. Like, there are a few artists I'm following but if they announced something like this I don't think I would go because I'm not that big a fan of them. If he didn't announce that he would be paying for drinks then I think less people would be going.

Yes, I think the outcome is pretty much unpredictable. True the most obsessed ones seem to be on MFC. However, there might be some really mental ones out there that are obsessed in other ways. There is a bigger likelyhood of their apprearance with more established names and I hope they have not yet discovered Mika :cool:

However, as you point out, I can imagine several people turning up only for the free drinks unless the name of the pub is given out to MFCers only.

I think it should all turn out fine though. :wink2:

Really need to stop looking at train fares! :naughty:

Fab for all those who can make it. Hope it happens and I hope it goes well if it does.

As much as I think any fan deserves to go not just the MFC I do think announcing it on Twitter wasn't the greatest of ideas, there will be some fans that are going to hound him all night, want pics and autographs etc.

This really wasn't the best time to be away from London, was it? :shocked: Damn you, holidays!

I'm very interested how it'll go though. A very good point about him not really saying he'll be there. I hope he will. And I hope people won't be storming the pub. He gets more publicity by announcing something like this on twitter, instead of MFC for example, I just hope it won't turn into a total mess :boxed:

I'm stressed out and I'm not even going, eh.

Have fun those who are!

From twitter just now:

mikasoundsgonna sort out drinks tonight at my local this eve to celebrate the release of the single. more details to follow x

So tomorrow was tonight because he hadn't slept at that point. ;) Ahhh I'm getting excited. It better not get stormed by disagreeable people. I shall be most upset. I think (read: hope) it'll all go according to plan. *prays*