2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD DO YOU THINK MIKA MAY BE GAY _ OMG NO _!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

I think he is just Mika. I don't care about who sleep with Mika, I love his art and it's the most important thing fo me. And I respect the fact that he wants that his intimacy life stay private.

carri relax, you're too old for new babies :wags_finger:

noo - I will take fertility treatment - he must love me and marry me - -- -no? I mean where on earth would people get the idea that he may possibly be gay?

and back to the original thread on the subject . .

I DONT CARE!!!

Are we mocking people for their own opinions or attitude? It should be forbidden. :naughty:

Even fangurls' dreams should be respected IMO. :pinkbow:

Me mock? never!

Sometimes I just cant believe the lengths and extreme psycho analysing depths some people will go to but hey ho - - -

Me mock? never!

Sometimes I just cant believe the lengths and extreme psycho analysing depths some people will go to but hey ho - - -

The funniest thing for me is people who are married or in a relationship getting horny with topless photos and sweaty videos here. :roftl::roftl:

Possibilities are endless. :lmao:

My catholic education comes up all the time. Dang. :teehee:

The funniest thing for me is people who are married or in a relationship getting horny with topless photos and sweaty videos here. :roftl::roftl:

Possibilities are endless. :lmao:

My catholic education comes up all the time. Dang. :teehee:

I know hun

Believe me I can see the attraction, but am a 41 yr old married woman - for me its the entertainment - yes I can admire a well toned tummy - but it aint ever gonna happen!

noo - I will take fertility treatment - he must love me and marry me - -- -no? I mean where on earth would people get the idea that he may possibly be gay?

just because he likes to **** men doesnt mean he not into woman too , since he never said "hey people im gay" or "hey people im bi" so carri theres still hope for us yet :mf_lustslow::wink2:

I don't remember Mika playing SITM.....

Oh wait, I remember the "zubaba zabadubaba, zubaba zabadubaba, zap zaba, zap zap zap zaba" but I don't remember the song itself :roftl::roftl:

It's the one song that I actually recorded. May be a while before it sees the light of day since my computer officially hates me. :sneaky2:

Oh and hi! No report as such from me I'll just end up saying everything Sara reported only it won't come out as well...so just re-read her report :thumb_yello:

OOHHHHH YOU'RE FROM ESSEX!!! More people from Essex are joining this fanclub more than ever :roftl::roftl:

Hello my Essex sister, where 'bouts you from? :naughty:

hey essex sister!! lol :roftl::roftl: im from romford haha!! its got a lovely reputation. i noticed from your video's that you live somewhere on the c2c line.:biggrin2:that's the train to lakeside :wink2:

I don't remember Mika playing SITM.....

Oh wait, I remember the "zubaba zabadubaba, zubaba zabadubaba, zap zaba, zap zap zap zaba" but I don't remember the song itself :roftl::roftl:

:teehee:i managed to grab a set list from somewhere. i can post it if you want. SITM is the third song. actually mika played more songs than i thought he was going to do. woop woop!!

hey essex sister!! lol :roftl::roftl: im from romford haha!! its got a lovely reputation. i noticed from your video's that you live somewhere on the c2c line.:biggrin2:that's the train to lakeside :wink2:

:teehee:i managed to grab a set list from somewhere. i can post it if you want. SITM is the third song. actually mika played more songs than i thought he was going to do. woop woop!!

Ah Romford! Yeah the first vlog was at Benfleet train station that had bus links to Canvey Island. I unfortunately live on the island. No I don't need to a passport when leaving the place and no I don't need to row when I'm travelling off it :roftl: (I know you probably know that but people often ask as a joke and it is very annoying :naughty:)

Oh, and I'm no chav either :naughty: Nice people do exist there :original: