Blue Sky

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure was!! :blush-anim-cl:

Proud moment of mine :teehee:

Meeting Mika (at the pub) did change things a little for me. Mika's just a normal dude, y'know? While the others were there asking for pictures or autographs or whatever I just waddled over and was like "dude, you 'kay?" :roftl:

:naughty::thumb_yello::roftl:

Good for you girl! :wub2:

Ah Romford! Yeah the first vlog was at Benfleet train station that had bus links to Canvey Island. I unfortunately live on the island. No I don't need to a passport when leaving the place and no I don't need to row when I'm travelling off it :roftl: (I know you probably know that but people often ask as a joke and it is very annoying :naughty:)

Oh, and I'm no chav either :naughty: Nice people do exist there :original:

:teehee:Yep i know canvy island, one of my friends lives there and i think we went on a geography trip there at some point.:wink2::roftl: Yep romford is chav central, but im no chav..or essex girl at that point. Essex is know for chav's. i personally hate them :furious:

I love the video!!!!!

and you were not having a bad hair day!! It look fabuloso!!!!

How long were you all at the hotel??

LOL thanks :aah:

uhh I got to the hotel at about quater past eleven? We left at about five-ish to get our tickets....went back at sixish? and came back to queue at half eight...

:naughty::thumb_yello::roftl:

Good for you girl! :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

2009 has treated me very well.

:teehee:Yep i know canvy island, one of my friends lives there and i think we went on a geography trip there at some point.:wink2::roftl: Yep romford is chav central, but im no chav..or essex girl at that point. Essex is know for chav's. i personally hate them :furious:

Wheeeyyy, "Essex-non-chav" sisters!

I NOW!!!

sometimes it is better to just ask him anything instead of pics or autographs. I prefer hugs instead :teehee:

BTW, Caz...................you are soooo cool!!!!!! You are of the few mfcers that actually replies....at least to me!!

so...........................

Thank YOU

I've met him twice now, and both times were awesome!

the gig was absolutely amazing, such energy, such great atmosphere! it was brilliant! and it being at such a small venue made it extra special. it was my very first mika gig, so im no longer a mika virgin haha

and it seemed like mika enjoyed the gig a lot, and i think people worrying about the "accident" during lollipop worry a bit too much. mika never stoppped smiling and he never got hurt, so it was all good!

and his voice live is incredible! loved rain and blame it on the girls - can't get these two out of my head!

the gig was absolutely amazing, such energy, such great atmosphere! it was brilliant! and it being at such a small venue made it extra special. it was my very first mika gig, so im no longer a mika virgin haha

and it seemed like mika enjoyed the gig a lot, and i think people worrying about the "accident" during lollipop worry a bit too much. mika never stoppped smiling and he never got hurt, so it was all good!

and his voice live is incredible! loved rain and blame it on the girls - can't get these two out of my head!

Hey daysleeper welcome to the MFC.

Very lucky to have that as your first gig! Would love to do more gigs in such an intimate venue.

Sure was!! :blush-anim-cl:

Proud moment of mine :teehee:

Meeting Mika (at the pub) did change things a little for me. Mika's just a normal dude, y'know? While the others were there asking for pictures or autographs or whatever I just waddled over and was like "dude, you 'kay?" :roftl:

I'm sure at some point I'll be back on here to thank you for your vlogs when I've finally managed to watch more than two minutes of one, but I just had to say this made me laugh. You make it sound like you're 8 months pregnant.:roftl:

I'm sure at some point I'll be back on here to thank you for your vlogs when I've finally managed to watch more than two minutes of one, but I just had to say this made me laugh. You make it sound like you're 8 months pregnant.:roftl:

ROFLMFAO :lmfao: