2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember Mika playing SITM.....

Oh wait, I remember the "zubaba zabadubaba, zubaba zabadubaba, zap zaba, zap zap zap zaba" but I don't remember the song itself :roftl::roftl:

That's the vital part you remember Caz then!:aah: By the way: loved your vblogs! You girls rock on!

I don't remember Mika playing SITM.....

Oh wait, I remember the "zubaba zabadubaba, zubaba zabadubaba, zap zaba, zap zap zap zaba" but I don't remember the song itself :roftl::roftl:

:floor:

SITM is one of my least favourite songs - but I thought this was a really good version - and you can't even remember it :naughty:

:floor:

SITM is one of my least favourite songs - but I thought this was a really good version - and you can't even remember it :naughty:

I'm glad you find that hilarious, I think it's quite frightening how there's a big gaping hole in my Mika gig memory :roftl::roftl:

It's not my favourite either, but the zap zap zap yabbadabbadoo wallabingbangbosh malarkey quite fun :naughty:

I'm glad you find that hilarious, I think it's quite frightening how there's a big gaping hole in my Mika gig memory :roftl::roftl:

It's not my favourite either, but the zap zap zap yabbadabbadoo wallabingbangbosh malarkey quite fun :naughty:

I forget most of it fairly quickly - the short term memory goes when you get older :wink2: - thank God for the vids.

All I can remind is that lean torso right in front of me :blush-anim-cl:

I forget most of it fairly quickly - the short term memory goes when you get older :wink2: - thank God for the vids.

All I can remind is that lean torso right in front of me :blush-anim-cl:

get back in gear woman, the word you're looking for is "remember" :doh::naughty:

To the naughty thread you go!

Stuck in the Middle:

Ops where is the ending?:teehee:

This is my absolute favourite Mika song and I have finally learned how to convert them in to mp3 and I have quite a collection by now!

SITM is the song where he really is letting his musical creativity run free; I could listen to him jamming along for ever and ever!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

Ops where is the ending?:teehee:

This is my absolute favourite Mika song and I have finally learned how to convert them in to mp3 and I have quite a collection by now!

SITM is the song where he really is letting his musical creativity run free; I could listen to him jamming along for ever and ever!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

I know I kinda chopped it off, I'm sorry! I wasn't even aware I'd filmed it until I got home! Lol! :blush-anim-cl:

Fro Caz's Facebook:

Thought mika was amazing as usual but is DISGUSTED and LIVID at the way fans on stage treated him during lollipop! They were all over him and one idiot tried to pick him up unsuccessfully and mika was bent backwards and his head nearly hit the barrie...rs rite by us. We tried to do what we could to save him, he was unhurt and sara has it on video. Shocking and horrifying behaviour, they should be ashamed.

:boxed::furious:

OMG that must be scary for him!

Did anyone recorded it?

someone did a video from far away i'll see if i can find that too

I just saw it! Poor mika!

I guess it was difficult for all of them not to be tempted. he was shirtless and he does look really H O T!

But I don't think I will ever touch him like that even if he was in front of me

I just saw it! Poor mika!

I guess it was difficult for all of them not to be tempted. he was shirtless and he does look really H O T!

But I don't think I will ever touch him like that even if he was in front of me

two girls in particular were being really inappropriate.

In my video about halfway through (

) I ask if he was okay after that song and he said he was fine, so no harm done. It looked a lot worse when you were there with Mika falling right in front of your face (I was one of the people who stuck their hands out to help protect Mika's head from the barrier, as he was literally inches away)

two girls in particular were being really inappropriate.

In my video about halfway through (

) I ask if he was okay after that song and he said he was fine, so no harm done. It looked a lot worse when you were there with Mika falling right in front of your face (I was one of the people who stuck their hands out to help protect Mika's head from the barrier, as he was literally inches away)

that was YOU asking him?

HE answered sooo relax!!!

He does look a little dazed

that was YOU asking him?

HE answered sooo relax!!!

He does look a little dazed

Sure was!! :blush-anim-cl:

Proud moment of mine :teehee:

Meeting Mika (at the pub) did change things a little for me. Mika's just a normal dude, y'know? While the others were there asking for pictures or autographs or whatever I just waddled over and was like "dude, you 'kay?" :roftl:

Sure was!! :blush-anim-cl:

Proud moment of mine :teehee:

Meeting Mika (at the pub) did change things a little for me. Mika's just a normal dude, y'know? While the others were there asking for pictures or autographs or whatever I just waddled over and was like "dude, you 'kay?" :roftl:

I NOW!!!

sometimes it is better to just ask him anything instead of pics or autographs. I prefer hugs instead :teehee:

BTW, Caz...................you are soooo cool!!!!!! You are of the few mfcers that actually replies....at least to me!!

so...........................

Thank YOU

I NOW!!!

sometimes it is better to just ask him anything instead of pics or autographs. I prefer hugs instead :teehee:

BTW, Caz...................you are soooo cool!!!!!! You are of the few mfcers that actually replies....at least to me!!

so...........................

Thank YOU

I've never had a hug, that is yet to come :teehee:

Oh, and thanks for saying I'm cool lol :naughty: and you're welcome sweetie!