2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

Bet Mika never thought he'd be responsible for so many friendships :roftl::roftl:

No I bet, and that's one thing we have all really gained out of this.

I think that's why he kept looking at us and laughing on Monday, it was so obvious we were all having a good time in each other's company, laughing, singing, talking, dancing. I think he saw that.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yo - just been watching the vids - can I ask - who i the dark haired woman - long hair - poss indian / spainish, hair pulled back at top - on stage at end - . .is it some one on here??

Please dont keep tapping him while he is playing and then trying for the big hugs at the end - - pft!

sorry will go now! :sneaky2:

If she is quite small and there is another who looks similar to her too, they were feeling Mikas hair a lot and one of them clung onto his arm with BOTH hands and wouldnt let go, she tried to pull him towards her but he was having non of it, he wanted to go towards the guys and off stage.

I think that's why he kept looking at us and laughing on Monday, it was so obvious we were all having a good time in each other's company, laughing, singing, talking, dancing. I think he saw that.

That's very true, and I happened to be dancing and facing him, and he was watching and laughing...very embarrassing :roftl::roftl:

But, again, if you told me so many years ago I'd be living this kind of life, I wouldn't have believed it. My life is so different now to what it used to be.

I think it was also nice that we could be relaxed in his company and him to be relaxed in ours. It's like the label and barrier of popstar and fans was stripped for the evening. To each other, we were ordinary people.

That's very true, and I happened to be dancing and facing him, and he was watching and laughing...very embarrassing :roftl::roftl:

But, again, if you told me so many years ago I'd be living this kind of life, I wouldn't have believed it. My life is so different now to what it used to be.

I think it was also nice that we could be relaxed in his company and him to be relaxed in ours. It's like the label and barrier of popstar and fans was stripped for the evening. To each other, we were ordinary people.

:aah:Well he might have been :lmfao:

Here my full list of videos for the night:

Waiting for Mika @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Relax @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Big Girl @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Stuck In The Middle @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Dr John @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Blue Eyes @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Love Today @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - BIOTG @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Happy Ending @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Rain @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - We Are Golden @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Billy Brown @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Grace Kelly @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Lollipop @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

please excuse this terrible picture, but I'm thinking that the girl you're talking about in the video (the one on stage) is indeed the one I saw at the pub: http://www.facebook.com/anthony.m.stacey?ref=mf#/photo.php?pid=2904153&id=651522201

looks like the same ones to me I will upload my Lollipop vid soon as I fin my WAG one haha that means never then :wink2:

Thanks everyone for the reports,videos and pics! :wub2:

I must confess I haven't read all the thread...but I enjoyed specially Sara's and Racha's reports. It seems to have been one truly special night! :wub2: Gotta love our boy! *is proud*

Thanks again! :thumb_yello:

and that bloody woman is there - in fact there seem to be a pair of them!

those two were in front of us the whole gig. and OMG they drove me crazy! every time mika came our side of the stage (we were at the very side) they both jumped up and down screaming and waving at him. which kept knocking my camera when i was filming :furious:. it was obviously their first concert. they were there with their dad :teehee::roftl: so we assumed they wer'nt 18. he didn't seem to be enjoying the gig very much, but was trying his best to restrain them. they were CRAZY!!!:blink:

Don't actually know. I saw one of them at the pub and they never spoke to us so I'm guessing not? But seeing them at 2 places...

I tried to get screen shots off my vids but it didn't work how do you do it, it's odd how sometimes it doesn't work properly.

If I ever find my pretty little head I'll tell it to stop worrying :lmao::lmao: BOOM BOOM!!

seriously though, it's bothered me but as I probs won't be going to another gig for months and months and months....by then there is BOUND to be something else for everyone to get their knickers in a twist about, there is ALWAYS something ppl get on their high horses about.

ps. did you hear Mika laughing that his mother was in a poofs club? I only noticed he said that when I listened to one of my vids back lol

Viv i also stage invaded. its nothing to be ashamed about! im certainly not ashamed. it was fun!!. ive never done it before and thought this would be the best opportunity (standing just beside the gap in the railing onto the stage). Mika was happy even though girls and boys were on stage. Jezzzz i do think people make a big deal out of nothing sometimes.

Sometimes it doesn't make sense in my head that I've met you people on the internet, all because of shared adoration for some random British pop star. :aah:

I was at a house party Saturday night and one of my RL friends asked to see Mika's WAG video, since she'd seen mine. I showed it to her on my iPhone; and after 30 seconds she decided it was gay and sh*tty. So what did she do? She threw my phone across the room. :sneaky2:

And I'm thinking, WTF. You act like this, and then you wonder why I like running off to gigs with people from the internet. :shun:

:freak:

But you know, I think all this surprised Mika too; but he seemed to like it when he said on the radio before the WAG premiere that people all over the world were online talking with each other about it. :naughty:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Sometimes it doesn't make sense in my head that I've met you people on the internet, all because of shared adoration for some random British pop star. :aah:

I was at a house party Saturday night and one of my RL friends asked to see Mika's WAG video, since she'd seen mine. I showed it to her on my iPhone; and after 30 seconds she decided it was gay and sh*tty. So what did she do? She threw my phone across the room. :sneaky2:

And I'm thinking, WTF. You act like this, and then you wonder why I like running off to gigs with people from the internet. :shun:

:freak:

But you know, I think all this surprised Mika too; but he seemed to like it when he said on the radio before the WAG premiere that people all over the world were online talking with each other about it. :naughty:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

how's the phone now?:shocked: