Mika literally to walk in Michael Jackson's shoes

Lollipop Love

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think it's true, MJ's family would want the shoes. To sell on eBay for a good amount of money! :lmfao:

Anyway, this bit made me laugh:

"it might give me some magic power to help me dance rather than just jumping around the stage like an idiot."

:roftl::roftl:

Michael+Jackson+1248603474.jpg

:thumb_yello:

I don´t think this is true. Maybe there´s something true in there, but twisted

Edit: Tbh, i wish this wasn´t true. Those shoes belong to his family & children, but probably Louboutin doesn´t want to lose money in the process..

Edited by Queenie

That was my question too.

And then I realized that I have no idea what Mika's shoe size is. :dunno:

What kind of half-assed stalker fan am I? :shocked::roftl:

43 and a half - european size :wink2:

Immagine23.png

Edited by mari62
adding pic

Those shoes were never worn by MJ. Loubutin made those specially for the show he was planning. My guess is he never got paid for them, so he can do whatever he wants with them, and now lucky Mika has them.:thumb_yello:

Edit: how many them did I use?:blink:

Edited by natmika

Edit: Tbh, i wish this wasn´t true. Those shoes belong to his family & children, but probably Louboutin doesn´t want to lose money in the process..

I think it's true. I just saw the vid with the 3am girls. I don't see anything wrong. Those shoes probably won't fit MJ's kids for years, if ever, and they may net even want them. I think it's good if Mika gets to use them. At least they are getting to be used in the way they were meant to be used.

I doubt any of the children use that size just yet and they'll be out of fashion before they grow into them :dunno:

I think it's true. I just saw the vid with the 3am girls. I don't see anything wrong. Those shoes probably won't fit MJ's kids for years, if ever, and they may net even want them. I think it's good if Mika gets to use them. At least they are getting to be used in the way they were meant to be used.

Okay we said pretty much the same thing there, you just said it better :lmfao:

agreed... I think wearing them would be plain creepy and weird... and odd :boxed:

that was MY 1st thought MJ is no where near as tall as Mika and Mika's feet are a size 13 I think MJ's are probs only a 10 at most,

Exactly. I see it like this - Louboutin has made these shoes but because they will not be used by MJ he'll make the same the size of Mika's feet. But actually I'd love Mika to wear MJ's original shoes and I don't see anything anything inappropriate in it. It's actually beautiful - a generation shift on pop scene. :wub2: Full stop.