Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

Chocolate sprinkles, here I come!!!:naughty:

Got the tube link from KC sorted, easy.

I can be there at 10am, after brekkie with Fred.

Cheers Nectar:thumb_yello:

HOLY HELL THAT'S EARLY!

Right, have to be in London super duper early then! :roftl: Rose, where's breakfast with Fred? can I catch up with you after? :roftl:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that counts me out too - can go to the show easily ... but can't queue for the ticket as will be in work .... :(

Why does he do this .... he's seriously disappointed me .... :tears: So called show for fans ... yep ... only the fans who live in London and can drop everything yet again ... the rest of us go and sod off .... :crybaby:

Is there anyone who can get there .... let me have their spare ticket .... :bow: Please .... I mean ... if everyone's who's going to the Paul O' Grady show - queue's up for their own ticket ... we'd have quite alot of spare ones going .... :aah: I'm clutching at straws here ... but hope someone will help us out ... there can't be that many of us who can actually go to the show ... but can't be in London for the actual ticket giveaway .... pretty please times a billion :tears::aah:

Is there anyone who can get there .... let me have their spare ticket .... :bow: Please .... I mean ... if everyone's who's going to the Paul O' Grady show - queue's up for their own ticket ... we'd have quite alot of spare ones going .... :aah: I'm clutching at straws here ... but hope someone will help us out ... there can't be that many of us who can actually go to the show ... but can't be in London for the actual ticket giveaway .... pretty please times a billion :tears::aah:

Everything that Laurel said:thumb_yello: Please:pinkbow::kaf::huglove::group_hug:

Ice cream van? For all fans, like in LA? I will try to be there. If I will manage, another MFCer can have my spare ticket. If this is only for UK please let me know as soon as possible!

I cannot be in Stockholm, but this time it could be possible... I must be mad. :aah:

Ice cream van? For all fans, like in LA? I will try to be there. If I will manage, another MFCer can have my spare ticket. If this is only for UK please let me know as soon as possible!

I cannot be in Stockholm, but this time it could be possible... I must be mad. :aah:

You're coming over to London for it ... I don't think it's just for UK'ers ... I mean if you can get here and get a ticket you have as much right as anyone else ... it's not a competition anyway .... I'm not gonna come to London if I haven't got a ticket ... :( I just would be too disappointed ... hope I know something by the time I finish work on Monday ... most of you have my Mobile Number ... please feel free to phone me and make me very very happy if you get me one .... I'm still praying ... :aah:

Good Morning everyone:thumb_yello: Thanks for posting the link Nectar, it is a relief at least to not have to buy The Sun:naughty: But yes, what an absolute pain in the arse.....at least the give away is not the day before like in LA, I had feared that.:shocked: But I, like a lot of others fall into the 'begging for a spare ticket PLEASE' :shocked: catergory. I would be eternally grateful if someone would be kind enough to give me a ticket please but I realise that there a lot of people in the same boat :boat:

Yes, the giveaway one day before would be a real pain! I'm really happy for how things have turned. If my friend decides not to go, I'll let you all know about the other ticket in here:thumb_yello:

That is very kind of you...are you able to be there then for the giveaway?

I think you have gone now Bexxy but where are you coming from?

m coming from London Euston...yet to book a hotel ...i may be slumming it in the train station after the gig and wait for the first train back :blink:

m coming from London Euston...yet to book a hotel ...i may be slumming it in the train station after the gig and wait for the first train back :blink:

Yes, that is the difficulty isn't it of not even knowing where the venue is. I may well be sluming it too...we could slum together:naughty:

OK, well if you are coming into Euston all we need to know is the nearest tube station to Brick Lane (which sadly I don't) then put the post code into Multimap E1 6QL and get a printed out map:thumb_yello:

ooooh, I'll be feeling sick :blink: all day at work on Monday wishing that I'd been able to find a way of getting there for this!!

I hope lots of MFCr's get chance to go too...GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

BTW An ice-cream van in the LA sunshine is one thing but down Brick Lane in late Septemeber??? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yes, that is the difficulty isn't it of not even knowing where the venue is. I may well be sluming it too...we could slum together:naughty:

OK, well if you are coming into Euston all we need to know is the nearest tube station to Brick Lane (which sadly I don't) then put the post code into Multimap E1 6QL and get a printed out map:thumb_yello:

atleast if i slum it in london euston i wont be alone :naughty:

right anyone know the nearest tube station to brick lane?

:boxed:

Kath are you a Gemini?

I just texted the same thing to Bexxy about the same time and wasn't on here at the time...spooky!

run all the way Bexxy!!! weeeee need tix!!!:thumb_yello:

xx