• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is the beauty of it isn’t it?:blush-anim-cl:

He is so clever……

Exactly....! :wink2:

And for some reason my MQ button didn't work right, but I agree with Mana, too! It IS a very interesting thing...and I'm so glad to have someone like him through his songs and perspective and learn from his perspectives and go through this GRAND discovery of the adolescence with such a cool guy "around" who has pretty strong opinion about sexuality. :blush-anim-cl:

The magazine is not sold out...it's coming out tomorrow..then you can buy one...don't know why you should buy one...because they are for free at a gaybar. So go to a gaybar and get one there :D...

That's what I thought as well, that's why it's so weird that it DOES say that on their website, look for yourself.

Katrien & Droopsy know a gaybar .. :fisch:

:naughty:

Yes we do :fisch:

:teehee:

I think it's more shocking that he's starting to be so open with talking about it, than the actual notion that he may indeed be bisexual. :teehee:

It would be interesting to look into just how many people of his generation are of that perspective; that sexual labels and boundaries don't work for them, and they see their sexuality as a more fluid concept. Sexuality as a concept is quite interesting. :wink2:

Exactly, he's opening up way more... I'm not talking about the sexuality thing perse, more in general.

And I have to say I totally understand his perspective of not wanting to "choose", if you will. I think I'm the same, I'll fall in love with a person, not a gender. What I don't get tho is why he's making such a thing about it. Maybe because journalists just don't understand that and expect him to choose or something :dunno:

coolio..i think he is. he is too good for boys only. :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

:floor:

"Oh it seemed forever stopped today

All the lonely hearts in London

Caught a plane and flew away

And all the best women are married

All the handsome men are gay

You feel deprived"

:fisch:

Good, There's a piece 'o Mika for everyone. Yah we can move on:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, all good.

I think Mika is ugly in your sig, will you hunt me down for saying that lol? :roftl:

EDIT: not the banner, his face,expression! lol!!!

My first reaction: so what? :mf_rosetinted:

my best friend told me a moth ago that she was bi, that was a little bit off a shock:naughty:

Even if he says he's not bi, it's okay for me, it doesn't matter

I have a boyfriend anyway :roftl:

I KNEW it! :aah:

I just did...

i`ve always thought he`s bi :naughty:

i don`t really care about his sexuallity.. he`s talented, amazing, hot, gorgeous and cute anyway :naughty:

LOVE HIM MORE NOW :biggrin2:

Mika - Filles ou garçons ? :naughty:

do you prefer boys or girls?

- it depends....

hahahahha :roftl:

I'm still waiting for the article where he reveals he's got a thing for 40 yo hags from Canada.

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

"And in other news, British pop star Mika has finally come clean about his sexuality.

"I've never really been able to say 'I'm gay, I'm straight, or something in between' because I just wasn't read to share that," he told us exclusively. "But now that I'm 26 - past my mid-twenties - I think it's time to admit it. If I'm being honest, there's really just one type of person I go for. I like older women, preferably around age 40. I like them to be blond. And this is the most important part - they have to be Canadian. Preferably from Ontario. It's such a cool province. Did you know my record producer is from Ontario? And he's in his forties, too. That's not a coincidence."

When asked if he had a specific special someone in mind, Mika began to blush. "Let's just say that I have my fingers crossed," he said with a smile. "But when I sing 'I See You' in Toronto during my upcoming tour, there will be one person in the audience who will know I only have eyes for her."

"And in other news, British pop star Mika has finally come clean about his sexuality.

"I've never really been able to say 'I'm gay, I'm straight, or something in between' because I just wasn't read to share that," he told us exclusively. "But now that I'm 26 - past my mid-twenties - I think it's time to admit it. If I'm being honest, there's really just one type of person I go for. I like older women, preferably around age 40. I like them to be blond. And this is the most important part - they have to be Canadian. Preferably from Ontario. It's such a cool province. Did you know my record producer is from Ontario? And he's in his forties, too. That's not a coincidence."

When asked if he had a specific special someone in mind, Mika began to blush. "Let's just say that I have my fingers crossed," he said with a smile. "But when I sing 'I See You' in Toronto during my upcoming tour, there will be one person in the audience who will know I only have eyes for her."

I knew it!!! I mean you could just tell from that WAG video couldn't you?? :teehee:

I knew it!!! I mean you could just tell from that WAG video couldn't you?? :teehee:

Absolutely. The casette was even a homage to your youthful years. :wub2:

You'd best invite me to the wedding. :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: If he sings I See You in Toronto and gives you the eye, you're going to freak out just a little now. :lmfao:

EDIT: If he sings I See You in Toronto and gives you the eye, you're going to freak out just a little now. :lmfao:

Like that wouldn't happen anyway. The whole front row is gonna freak out if he sings I See You at all, muchless gives one of us the eye.