:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

"And in other news, British pop star Mika has finally come clean about his sexuality.

"I've never really been able to say 'I'm gay, I'm straight, or something in between' because I just wasn't read to share that," he told us exclusively. "But now that I'm 26 - past my mid-twenties - I think it's time to admit it. If I'm being honest, there's really just one type of person I go for. I like older women, preferably around age 40. I like them to be blond. And this is the most important part - they have to be Canadian. Preferably from Ontario. It's such a cool province. Did you know my record producer is from Ontario? And he's in his forties, too. That's not a coincidence."

When asked if he had a specific special someone in mind, Mika began to blush. "Let's just say that I have my fingers crossed," he said with a smile. "But when I sing 'I See You' in Toronto during my upcoming tour, there will be one person in the audience who will know I only have eyes for her."

That is SO cute :roftl:

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! I always thought that he was bisexual, but it's a slight shock to see him finally admit what his sexuality is! :roftl: I thought he wasn't going to discuss that. Like ever. :teehee:

lolz well IF the magazine is right, then that means we were right too! High fiiiiiive! :roftl:

I'm still waiting for the article where he reveals he's got a thing for 40 yo hags from Canada.

now that's the real news on this thread for me, that you're 40! :shocked: you look a lot younger! :original:

thanx droopsy for posting that article... can't wait to read the whole interview! :biggrin2: i love it how open mika is now. :wub2:

"And in other news, British pop star Mika has finally come clean about his sexuality.

"I've never really been able to say 'I'm gay, I'm straight, or something in between' because I just wasn't read to share that," he told us exclusively. "But now that I'm 26 - past my mid-twenties - I think it's time to admit it. If I'm being honest, there's really just one type of person I go for. I like older women, preferably around age 40. I like them to be blond. And this is the most important part - they have to be Canadian. Preferably from Ontario. It's such a cool province. Did you know my record producer is from Ontario? And he's in his forties, too. That's not a coincidence."

When asked if he had a specific special someone in mind, Mika began to blush. "Let's just say that I have my fingers crossed," he said with a smile. "But when I sing 'I See You' in Toronto during my upcoming tour, there will be one person in the audience who will know I only have eyes for her."

:lmfao:

pff he doesn't go for the Canadians only. He's BISEXUAL! :doh:

Agreed :roftl: He'll have to try faaaaaaaaarr more hard if he wants to come even close to Bowie :wub2:

But I don't want to compare Mika and Bowie,Mika is Mika and David is Bowie,so :thumb_yello: both are just splendid in their own way.

Bowie is beyond time & space. Nothing can be compared with him :mf_lustslow:

:doh:

My bad. How could I be so blind?! The clues are in his lyrics.

So is it Mexicans, or Georgians? :mf_rosetinted:

What about spanishs who are into black color? :mf_rosetinted:

If this is true, I'm happy that he feels more comfortable now. :thumb_yello: I hope this gets people off his back now so we can concentrate on his music. :naughty:

Someone posted on one of my YouTube videos the other night:

"Gay or not, he can sing like a motherf*cker."

Just about sums it up for me. :lmfao: