• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the most important thing...

And here we go again...

Does he like girls more or boys more????

Does he prefer caucasian, coloured, chinese, japanese?

Tall, slim, fat, short?

Bright, dumb,, happy, sad peeps?

And the last but not the least, and to me THE BIGGEST SECRET YET TO FIND ABOUT "THE" MIKA:

Why oh why does he like gray underwear????

The MFC CIA is on the run again...

And here we go again...

Does he likes girls more or boys more????

Tall, slim, fat, short?

And the last but not the least, and to me THE BIGGEST SECRET YET TO FIND ABOUT "THE" MIKA:

:roftl:

That is a question for the records.

And here we go again...

Does he like girls more or boys more????

Tall, slim, fat, short?

I´m sure he sings The Girls by Calvin Harris all the time :mf_rosetinted:

Start investigating, wonka. You´ll find something :roftl:

haha, thankgod we dutchies finally got sommmeeething :naughty:

no gigs, no signings..no nothing. but we did get him out of the closet...woopwoop:wub2::naughty:

:thumb_yello: Hup Holland...

T4P! :flowers2:

If this is true, I'm happy that he feels more comfortable now. :thumb_yello: I hope this gets people off his back now so we can concentrate on his music. :naughty:

Ahem, I'm afraid not. It's all over the press now:

http://www.nujij.nl/mika-valt-ook-op-mannen.6689485.lynkx

http://www.advocate.com/Arts_and_Entertainment/Entertainment_News/Mika__%E2%80%9CCall_me_Bisexual%E2%80%9D/

http://www.queerty.com/mika-finally-caves-to-the-pressure-and-comes-out-as-bisexual-20090922/

http://www.akawilliam.com/mike-comes-out-as-bisexual/

http://rpulse.com/mika-reveals-he-is-bi-sexual-in-gaynight-magazine-video/

Tweet from schiffers.fm (famous dutch radio dj, and Mika-fan):

Mika biseksueel en de hond van Jessica Simpson is dood, wat een spannende dag in de popmuziek! Zometeen Barry Stevens in de popquiz 15:30u

about 8 hours ago from web

I support MIKA all the way with his coming out to the press. However, I wouldn't have told them anything until at least my 4th album. But my guess is that they were hounding him because of his flamboyancy. I don't really care. He makes great music. I'M A FAN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mika biseksueel en de hond van Jessica Simpson is dood, wat een spannende dag in de popmuziek! Zometeen Barry Stevens in de popquiz 15:30u

lol, does he mean that for real, that due to these news it was an interesting day in pop music? or was he joking? i mean, who the f* cares about jessica simpson's dog? :lmao: and at least for us the other thing isn't news either. :naughty: and above all, what do either of these news have to do with music? :fisch:

Oh mijn god!!! :roftl:

Vooral doorgaan. :teehee:

Ohh, that's a good one! :teehee:

Honestly, that writer from Gay&Night must have peed himself (herself?) when Mika spilled that tidbit. Killer headline for them, impeccably-timed publicity for him.

A win-win situation. :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

"And in other news, British pop star Mika has finally come clean about his sexuality.

"I've never really been able to say 'I'm gay, I'm straight, or something in between' because I just wasn't read to share that," he told us exclusively. "But now that I'm 26 - past my mid-twenties - I think it's time to admit it. If I'm being honest, there's really just one type of person I go for. I like older women, preferably around age 40. I like them to be blond. And this is the most important part - they have to be Canadian. Preferably from Ontario. It's such a cool province. Did you know my record producer is from Ontario? And he's in his forties, too. That's not a coincidence."

When asked if he had a specific special someone in mind, Mika began to blush. "Let's just say that I have my fingers crossed," he said with a smile. "But when I sing 'I See You' in Toronto during my upcoming tour, there will be one person in the audience who will know I only have eyes for her."

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

*please* tell me you've done a course in journalisim at Uni, otherwise, I will be forever jealous of your inhuman writing skills :lmao:

lol, does he mean that for real, that due to these news it was an interesting day in pop music? or was he joking? i mean, who the f* cares about jessica simpson's dog? :lmao: and at least for us the other thing isn't news either. :naughty: and above all, what do either of these news have to do with music? :fisch:

he's joking.

:lmao:

*please* tell me you've done a course in journalisim at Uni, otherwise, I will be forever jealous of your inhuman writing skills :lmao:

What? I just copy/pasted that excerpt from People Magazine. :mf_rosetinted:

No, you're right, I did study journalism.Too bad I don't actually get to spend my days writing about Mika's love of blonde Canadians. :naughty:

Ohh, that's a good one! :teehee:

Honestly, that writer from Gay&Night must have peed himself (herself?) when Mika spilled that tidbit. Killer headline for them, impeccably-timed publicity for him.

A win-win situation. :biggrin2:

Himself, he's on twitter, was even bragging about it :teehee: