• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wishes :teehee:

(Sorry Mika :roftl:)

Agreed :roftl: He'll have to try faaaaaaaaarr more hard if he wants to come even close to Bowie :wub2:

But I don't want to compare Mika and Bowie,Mika is Mika and David is Bowie,so :thumb_yello: both are just splendid in their own way.

He may be hinting, or playing with words, or something else :dunno:, but it's not in black and white.

But even so.....:teehee:

Yeah...nothing new here. I still have the same questions, well if I cared to ask questions. But I'm glad he seems to be coming around to not giving a f*ck about any of this and being a little more open. Not just about his sexual orientation specifically, but in general.

mwauahahahahahawahahahahahah

that's all i have to say

And I'll happily go with that!:wink2:

Off to tell everybody that today MIKA is bisexual girl_phone3.gif

I'm a tad disappointed, though. Always thought he was into people's brains. I even thought I had proof. girl_nea.gif

Yeah...nothing new here. I still have the same questions, well if I cared to ask questions. But I'm glad he seems to be coming around to not giving a f*ck about any of this and being a little more open. Not just about his sexual orientation specifically, but in general.

Oh yes questions. I have so many.

:aah: Like... 'Will you go with me to Design Museum, MIKA? Hm?' girl_blush2.gif

:lmfao:

I wonder if this is one of all the mighty Lady GaGa's advices as well :roftl:

Well...to be honest in this situation she'd be JUST PERFECT for him...she's like 2 in 1 ...and I don't mean that she's bisexual! :fisch:

By the way guys, have you seen that they had a pic of her in the frame on Paul O'Grady's table? And she wasn't even there! I had a feeling in my guts about the subject of this thread since a while ago, my feeling about him and Gaga is more and more fed with proofs lately too so now we're just waiting for him to burst out completely...

But I'd rather him not! :biggrin2:

I liked the mystery about his sexuality...left me more room to find clues of my own and try to interpretate his lyrics in my own way: some may see them gay, some may see them as complete fiction, I could see the doubleness in them! :wub2:

We already talked about this in the Dutch Thread. Kaatje found it while searching the internet. Gay&Night is a free mag, distributed in gay-clubs etc. Hopefully some dutchies can get her hands on a few!

Where was I when you did that? :blink:

Thanks for posting Droopsy!

Pff, it's everywhere, I put on the radio : ,, well have you heard about Mika ? .... ''

OMG :aah:

Wondering if I'll be hearing something about it at work, if it's on the radio like that .. Oh help :roftl:

I think it's more shocking that he's starting to be so open with talking about it, than the actual notion that he may indeed be bisexual. :teehee:

I'm happy for him, though. It seems like he's divulging more and more these days about sexuality, and it seems to be on his own terms; he could have stuck to his "I don't talk about my personal life" mantra if he were so inclined.

He seems to be a whole lot more comfortable in his own skin than he was in 2007; a lot more confident.

*high fives Mika*

It would be interesting to look into just how many people of his generation are of that perspective; that sexual labels and boundaries don't work for them, and they see their sexuality as a more fluid concept. Sexuality as a concept is quite interesting. :wink2:

Oh yes questions. I have so many.

:aah: Like... 'Will you go with me to Design Museum, MIKA? Hm?' girl_blush2.gif

In some way I can imagine the two of you doing just that.....:teehee::wub2:

I liked the mystery about his sexuality...left me more room to find clues of my own and try to interpretate his lyrics in my own way: some may see them gay, some may see them as complete fiction, I could see the doubleness in them! :wub2:

And that is the beauty of it isn’t it?:blush-anim-cl:

He is so clever……