• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have to remove it? (I'mjust an internet-idiot! :doh:)

LOL, I don't know, maybe not, he seems pretty proud of it :roftl:

I just had this image of the guy being stalked by 100s of people:teehee: Maybe that's his intent anyway? :naughty:

Ohh, that's a good one! :teehee:

Honestly, that writer from Gay&Night must have peed himself (herself?) when Mika spilled that tidbit. Killer headline for them, impeccably-timed publicity for him.

A win-win situation. :biggrin2:

Yeah. Clever boy, drops the bomb fifteen minutes after his album is out.:teehee:

Honestly, I love how he's playing the media lately, as long as we keep in mind that he's probably gonna say the opposite thing in the next interview.:naughty:

:shocked: just read the comments on that site, this is horrible, i didn't know how some gays think about bisexual ppl! :shocked: am not sure anymore whether mika has done himself any good by being so open in the press. :boxed: really hope it's just a minority who thinks like this. :no:

he's joking.

ah, good then. lol. :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

"And in other news, British pop star Mika has finally come clean about his sexuality.

"I've never really been able to say 'I'm gay, I'm straight, or something in between' because I just wasn't read to share that," he told us exclusively. "But now that I'm 26 - past my mid-twenties - I think it's time to admit it. If I'm being honest, there's really just one type of person I go for. I like older women, preferably around age 40. I like them to be blond. And this is the most important part - they have to be Canadian. Preferably from Ontario. It's such a cool province. Did you know my record producer is from Ontario? And he's in his forties, too. That's not a coincidence."

When asked if he had a specific special someone in mind, Mika began to blush. "Let's just say that I have my fingers crossed," he said with a smile. "But when I sing 'I See You' in Toronto during my upcoming tour, there will be one person in the audience who will know I only have eyes for her."

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::shocked: that's great news for christine!! you go girl!!! :thumb_yello::lmao:

He's like me! :cool:

I said it once now I'l say it again: But it's not that big a deal.

It's about as important as his favourite colour being deep purple...

Actually it's LESS important to us!

I mean, say you wanted to make him a jacket.

You can make the most wonderful deep purple jacket but I'd like to see you try making him a bisexual one :roftl:

In any case, that wasn't quite what he said during the interview. Mika's words were misinterpreted and "twisted".

Oh that's fantastic! You were on site when Gay&Night interviewed him? Or you've got audio/video of the interview?

Either way, I presume his legal team is all over this - a publication falsifying something within quotations is grounds for legal action, and given the significance of this falsified "quote", he should have no problem winning.

Sucks to be that journalist, too. He'll lose his job over this, no doubt.

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Its New Zealanders he just doesnt know it yet because hes never been here :mf_rosetinted:

And Californians :das:

You clearly haven't understood the concept. :no:

That would be multisexual.

:shocked: just read the comments on that site, this is horrible, i didn't know how some gays think about bisexual ppl! :shocked: am not sure anymore whether mika has done himself any good by being so open in the press. :boxed: really hope it's just a minority who thinks like this. :no:

ah, good then. lol. :naughty:

There's always two sides of every story. Never heard anyone complain about heterophobic people either. Though now I think they must be out there :roftl:

It's just so hard to please everyone. Something's got to give.

Now the most important thing...

And the last but not the least, and to me THE BIGGEST SECRET YET TO FIND ABOUT "THE" MIKA:

Why oh why does he like gray underwear????

The MFC CIA is on the run again...

Ah! A Wonka after my own heart. I love a real mystery and that is a question I too have been pondering of late. However, to be fair there has been evidence of tighty whitey's recently.

But why????

What happened to the grey?

Is white the new grey?

Mika's not gay? :blink:

OMFG THAT MEANZ WE CN B 2GETHER 4EVERZZZZZ! :fangurl:

:mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

:thumb_yello:

Yeah. Clever boy, drops the bomb fifteen minutes after his album is out.:teehee:

Honestly, I love how he's playing the media lately, as long as we keep in mind that he's probably gonna say the opposite thing in the next interview.:naughty:

:blink:

What's the opposite of bisexual?

:blink:

:doh:

silly me... ASEXUAL

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by suzie

Ah! A Wonka after my own heart. I love a real mystery and that is a question I too have been pondering of late. However, to be fair there has been evidence of tighty whitey's recently.

But why????

What happened to the grey?

Is white the new grey?

Hey, you're right!:blink:

And the recent tighty whitey's thicken the mystery !:shocked:

My oh my!

What indeed happened to the grey?????????????:naughty: