• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO, I call him bisexual anyway :lmfao:

:shocked:

I call him Mika!:shocked:

I call him Mika. That's fine for me! :lmfao:

Exactly. It is the labels he wants to avoid. But some people have to use labels and put people into boxes tp make sense of the world around them, so :dunno:

I would have preferred if he had just said 'You can call me anything you want to, baby' ...

but I should obviously not start giving him advice on that... :cool:

Exactly. It is the labels he wants to avoid. But some people have to use labels and put people into boxes tp make sense of the world around them, so :dunno:

I would have preferred if he had just said 'You can call me anything you want to, baby' ...

but I should obviously not start giving him advice on that... :cool:

"'You can call me anything you want to, baby' ......................so, call me! Later! :das:"

:lmfao:

I KNEW IT! :teehee:

I was so afraid of what I will do on the day I will find out THE answer. now I'm a bit like: :pbjt:

By the way...I just texted today ruxi and told her how f***ing blind we are. From day 1 the answer was right in front of our eyes: "I tried to be like GK,...so I tried the little Freddie" got it? :wink2:

And there are other signs too...I think I'll get my PHD in this because I have had this feeling for quite a while now and really found too many clues that were right here and we couldn't see. :lol3:

Well I've never thought Mika was straight, but if he's bi that does make sense. In some of the more recent interviews he's kind-of said things like "I sleep with whom I fancy and don't label myself". That's probably not an exact quote, but the gist is the same.

Plus, in Billy Brown, Billy sleeps with his wife, then another man, then a girl. In Toy Boy he indicates that the Toy Boy's owner sleeps with Toy Boy, then goes off with a Barbie Girl. There are other clues too, but it would take too long to list them all.

Stuck in the middle =]

That's hitting the nail on the head.:naughty:

I really couldn't care less, whether he is or not, as long as he's happy and lets me keep asking random questions:teehee: