Mika @ Little Noise Sessions 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

frustration is being on ticketmaster! well i sent littlenoisessession an email and no one got back to me as i have a feeling when i do try to get tickets my computer will be blocked as where i work they have blocked some sites off and not others. I asked them if it was possible to get the tickets over the phone. Why can't people get back to you :aah: I would like to go and i have registered as well and paid a wee donation so not sure if that has helped at all!

I emailed them to ask them what time they'll be putting the tickets up but so far I've just got an automated response.

BAAAAAAAAH.

Back to bed for now.

NOOOO JAZZY!!! Really you don't want to go to bed just yet, trust me. :wink2:

I emailed them to ask them what time they'll be putting the tickets up but so far I've just got an automated response.

BAAAAAAAAH.

Back to bed for now.

Well done for trying:thumb_yello:

What a bugger.

I ahve to go to work now:shocked:

I have put up a who's going thread once a MOD puts a RSVP thingy on it we can go over top that thread :thumb_yello:

Woohoooooooo! Xcited now!!!

x x x

daisy, we cannot add RSVP lists!

follow the link silver posted, ther's one already!!!

OMG it's taking so long. Why did I have to go back to sleep?

I checked like a minute before half 9 as well, just cos I was being paranoid. OMGOMGOMG

I'm actually dying a bit.

Okay filled in my details, transaction is being processed.

How mega typical was it that I checked a minute before they went up then went back to bed for half an hour, hahaha.

I was well stressing.

haha omg lol!!! But they're booked now. In a room with only 600ish people. Hah! These venues are getting smaller :naughty:

though im thinking paul ogrady and jools were a lot less, but do they actually count?

haha omg lol!!! But they're booked now. In a room with only 600ish people. Hah! These venues are getting smaller :naughty:

though im thinking paul ogrady and jools were a lot less, but do they actually count?

I'm gonna get a heart attack soon if this repeats every time there's a gig:roftl:

Yeah... smaller venues... Can't wait for a 60 people venue one day but... will I manage to get the tickets?:blink:

It's a a really amazing place. They do a load of stand up gigs there and they're always fantastic. I'm SO excited to be seeing Mika there. I think the venue will really suit him.

You may as well count Paul O'Grady and Jools, I count the HMV things as gigs even though he only played 3-4 songs. :biggrin2: