BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Bab!

There are so many things wrong with this video I don't even know where to start. I felt like jumping into my screen and fixing everything. :aah: :aah: :aah:

huh? :blink: what's wrong for you about it?

ah thank you so much for putting it on youtube!

I can't say I really love it though..

I mean, mika looks amaaazing ofcourse :mf_lustslow:

but I just wish there was a bit more of a story in it..

and the dancers don't really dance very uhm whats the word?

synchronized? not all at the same time..

Thank you Bab!

There are so many things wrong with this video I don't even know where to start. I felt like jumping into my screen and fixing everything. :aah: :aah: :aah:

i have the same feeling.one of the problems is, it is like it hasn't been edited yet.i felt like i was watching the rehearsals or "the making of.." :blink:

Thank you Bab!

Haha. Well,as for me, I kinda like it, especially the concept but there's something that bugs me,like something is missing. It's maybe a bit too..simplistic and somewhat repetitve..like,everytime the chorus beings we see the male/female dancers! Not that I don't like them, they're quite funny..But I feel like the whole thing is based on that! Doesn't anyone feel like the making of the vid's been rushed? :blink:

EDIT: Thanks Babs btw :biggrin2:

Thank you Bab!

I think he straightened his hair in this vid or is it just me ?:aah:

And those girls are a multiple of Katy Perry twins :roftl:

Edited by vanessa

I've finally watched it. My first impressions are fricking uncertain. I think I'm a bit disappointed, I don't like the whole video, but there are some parts that I love (when he's playing the piano and all those small televisions :wub2:). It think this video doesn't look much like Mika. As someone said, it's professional, and in a way I think it has lost Mika's craziness ans spontaneity. In my opinion, it's too similar to what anybody else could do in the music industry (Lily Allen or whoever). Not original enough, to me (or not Mika enough, lol). Blame it on Universal? Maybe. And we all know Mika's different and usually doesn't do like everyone else, right? So it just is not as good as what I expected.

But don't get me wrong, I don't hate it. It's still Mika in some ways. (his moves :wub2: still adorable)

I definitely prefer the WAG one though :mf_lustslow:. But I guess I have to watch it more than once to appreciate it more than I do now.

And oh, this hat! I don't like it when it kind of hides his beautiful hair, and I don't think this one suits him very very well. and this glove, please, Mika take it off! You're not sliimy!:boxed:

Sorry for being this negative, I'm starting to hate myself :naughty:

Anyways, I'm just expecting something huge and crazy for Rain.:biggrin2:

I hope you guys won't hate me for that (what I could understand, lol) xx

Edited by Rain

BIOTG video.

Thank you Babs!:wub2:

I love the powder blue and pink, and I love how he skittle around the stage almost with a child's moves!:wub2:

But it's unusual and I definitely think it will stick out among many videos with a more vague content!

(I can’t find the right English word for vague, I thought it was suddle but my lexicon doesn’t agree, ****):sneaky2:

Thank you Bab!

Oh I know what you mean, for a moment I thought I was watching "The making of....":naughty:

i have the same feeling.one of the problems is, it is like it hasn't been edited yet.i felt like i was watching the rehearsals or "the making of.." :blink:

Exactly!:biggrin2:

But maybe this is the new hip grep!:aah:

I like the video...

The only thing I don't like that much is the fact that those dancers remind me a bit of Lily Allen's The Fear video... :teehee:

It's not as "Mika-ish" as the other videos, but maybe he wanted to show something other than the multi-coloured craziness we are used to.

But I like it, it's different. Not my fave video, though (not even close). :wink2: