Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to ask the crucial: Why did you stop tweeting? question:roftl:

If we're feeling brave/if our brains haven't turned to mush...we might ask lol :naughty:

I can't wait to give him the Astroboy movie poster :blush-anim-cl:

It will stop cluttering up my room lolz.

If we're feeling brave/if our brains haven't turned to mush...we might ask lol :naughty:

I can't wait to give him the Astroboy movie poster :blush-anim-cl:

It will stop cluttering up my room lolz.

Ah come on, it's not the weirdest thing to ask, we're just like worried parents waiting for their kids to come home after they've been going out for the first time:roftl:

Ah come on, it's not the weirdest thing to ask, we're just like worried parents waiting for their kids to come home after they've been going out for the first time:roftl:

I guess lol :roftl: But if like, something traumatising and dramatic happened (like breaking up with his partner or someone dying) me no want make him more sad :tears:

I'm hoping to make it down there. Look forward to meeting a few people AND hopefully Mika for the first time.

It seems everyone has had a Mika experience apart from me. I'll live in hope.

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather Shari :huglove: Will Brian be accompanying you? This gig is going to be amazing (and just the tonic you need eh :wink2:)

See you all tomorrow (got to work until 3.30pm booooo :sad:) - can't flipping wait though :woot_jump:

Oooooo and AWESOME shoesies MIKA !!

I guess lol :roftl: But if like, something traumatising and dramatic happened (like breaking up with his partner or someone dying) me no want make him more sad :tears:

Bloody hell Caz! Talk about doom and gloom! Just because he looked moody and hot on GMTV all of a sudden he's been dumped or his cat has died. :naughty:

Bloody hell Caz! Talk about doom and gloom! Just because he looked moody and hot on GMTV all of a sudden he's been dumped or his cat has died. :naughty:

WELL IT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

It would only be a bit awkward if he was dumped via Twitter...:naughty:

LMAO omg :roftl::roftl:

Jesus, he did didn't he:blink::naughty:

Oh well folks..................can't wait for tomorrow............Shari, I do hope you make it, it seems very strange that we haven't really met properly either:teehee:

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.............safe journeys to everyone:thumb_yello:

and by the way, I didn't actually say that happened, I just said it could have happened, which it could have really, but I was exaggerating a bit, and I don't really wanna be the one to ask why he's not been on Twitter :naughty:

Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goddddddddddddd.

I'm getting excited now. FACT.

I'm going into panic mode :shocked:

What shall I wear?

Have I packed the tickets/phone/camera/map/torch/whistle/Kendal mint cake?

What about the weather?

Suppose there's a sudden Tube strike?

:aah:

Jesus, he did didn't he:blink::naughty:

Oh well folks..................can't wait for tomorrow............Shari, I do hope you make it, it seems very strange that we haven't really met properly either:teehee:

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.............safe journeys to everyone:thumb_yello:

Safe journey to you too:wink2:

What shall I wear?

What about the weather?

There's always the buses:wink2::naughty:

What shall I wear?

What about the weather?

Stop panicing woman................but thanks for the check list:naughty:

Safe journey to you too:wink2:

Thank you:wub2: