Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I 'm on the train home. Couldn't stay for M&G so don't know if there was one.

Concert was amazing- Mika looked ecstatic- excited to be singing with the Kings Singers:biggrin2: They were fabulous - the arrangements were very well done. Fantastic to hear just voices - in parts there were no drums,guitar,piano - just voices :wub2:

Best arrangements were By The Time and Any Other World and Over My Shoulder.

Mika was in stunning voice

i have just had my friend on the phone. It was awesome :wub2:

It began at 21. to 22.30 and he sang By the time !! :mf_lustslow:

They're waiting for him outside :teehee:

I'm going to call her again in the night for more details :teehee:

OH MY GOD. :swoon:

yay!

This was probably posted already, but just in case (from CazGirl's Facebook):

ONE OF THE BEST GIGS EVER - Paloma Faith pulled out so mika sang for an hour!

Hi all

Concert was amazing- Mika looked ecstatic- excited to be singing with the Kings Singers:biggrin2: They were fabulous - the arrangements were very well done. Fantastic to hear just voices - in parts there were no drums,guitar,piano - just voices :wub2:

OMG he did By The Time :wub2:

Glad to hear you had such a great time Naectegale! Have a safe trip home :huglove:

Hi all

:wub2: By The Time!!!! I can't wait to see the live version!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I just had my pic taken with Jo Whiley.

Anyone who knows me, knows how huge that is for me!

I'm happy for you Rose!:wub2:

I still regret that I didn't went over and talked to her when I saw her at Brixton last year, I bet I'm her only Swedish listener!:roftl:

Hi all

Oh wow!:mf_lustslow:

He did "Over My Shoulder" AND "By the Time", and I wasn't there....

Someone please, kill me now! :aah:

(Or at least slap me.)

We can slap each other! By the Time? Over My Shoulder?! :swoon:

We really need to sort out that teleportation machine. :sneaky2:

:shocked: PINCH ME!

Yes, yes, yes and yes!:blink:

Do you think we'll ever get over not being there?:boxed:

That was JUST AMAZING. His voice, the Kings Singers, the arrangements, the venue, everything. And Over My Shoulder and By The Time... out of this world. I'm sure lots of people will put up pics and vids. Me, I can't seem to watch a gig and operate a camera at the same time. Must learn to multitask. I'm female. We're supposed to be able to do that, aren't we?!!!

That was JUST AMAZING. His voice, the Kings Singers, the arrangements, the venue, everything. And Over My Shoulder and By The Time... out of this world. I'm sure lots of people will put up pics and vids. Me, I can't seem to watch a gig and operate a camera at the same time. Must learn to multitask. I'm female. We're supposed to be able to do that, aren't we?!!!

Okay enigma I won't hold it against you that you didn't film it but can you elaborate with more details - please?

Glad you enjoyed the gig. :thumb_yello:

I'm off to bed now. Gonna dream about all the lovely vids and pics we will have by tomorrow. :teehee:

Goodnight everyone :bye:

I just realized that Sariflor was there tonight - meaning we can add By the Time to the list of Mika songs she's seen the live debut of.

In fact - I'm pretty sure she's been in the audience for the very first live performance of every single song on both the EP and the new album. :aah:

I'm not jealous at all. :mf_rosetinted:

In fact - I'm pretty sure she's been in the audience for the very first live performance of every single song on both the EP and the new album. :aah:

Hasn't she been in the audience for every single live performance full stop? :teehee:

This gig sounds awesome. Think we should move to a report thread since they are beginning to come in.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20872