Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I should better start saving money...Need to figure out how to mange it until Monday :aah:

So many dates I could possibly make it to.

So far I'd consider as a fix "attending" are Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, München, Basel, Luxembourg and Strasbourg. But thinking about others as well...So tempting :teehee:

Ok, I should better start saving money...Need to figure out how to mange it until Monday :aah:

So many dates I could possibly make it to.

So far I'd consider as a fix "attending" are Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, München, Basel, Luxembourg and Strasbourg. But thinking about others as well...So tempting :teehee:

be sure that you can stay at my place if you come to Luxembourg :wink2:

I have not understood a question...

Conditions are such for entrance of Russians to any country of the Europe. Rules are established with a host country. I hope such rules are not only for my country as if for the third-rate but the general rule for the majority of the countries

oh :emot-sad: I just know that in some cases you can get a visa if you have an invitation from someone in the country, but I have checked the Danish rules and Russia is on the list of coutries where you can only invite people who are family :emot-sad: Just thought maybe it was different in other countries :boxed:

oh :emot-sad: I just know that in some cases you can get a visa if you have an invitation from someone in the country, but I have checked the Danish rules and Russia is on the list of coutries where you can only invite people who are family :emot-sad: Just thought maybe it was different in other countries :boxed:

Yes, I know about invitations... Then do not demand any proofs of " prosperity"

Now I closely read at one Russian tourism forum about a trip to the Vein. Awfully, it is so much troubles. Worse than I thought...:boxed:

Stupid sinking feeling has returned. :(

*waits a bit longer... again.*

Hopefully Ireland will get one when the UK dates are announced... *fingers crossed*

UK obviously isn't Europe then. Just as I suspected.

:teehee:

It's the eighth continent, didn't you know? :naughty::teehee:

Beleeeeeeeee!

Thank you!!

Now we have to wait for the south american dates!

Yay for Portugal!

So many dates! How come he doesn't do that many in America

Surely he will, the US is pretty darn big...

Did my sore eyes spot only one gig in Paris??

Really??? I would've expected at least 2..

I am pretty sure those will be in the next autumn! South America and Asia!

And Australia and New Zealand :fisch:

Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth please Mika!

Mika keeps saying that since 2008

this guy is driving me mad... i`m just asking for ONE gig.. he`d been lots of time is the same countries.. i mean.. come one! ONE gig... Lily allen did a little south america tour.. just three dates, two in Brazil and one here in one week... he can do that if he wanted. not happy today :mf_rosetinted:

I don't see why he can't do it... I really do hope he does some dates for you guys... have you done a petition to get Mika to Argentina and Brazil?

2030 Mika is coming to Argentina :yay::hair:

Sounds like the Aussies! :naughty:

Sorry, I really shouldn't laugh, it really is frustrating seeing tour dates and you're not getting any concerts...

it's hard for so many...but hopefully we can have more dates soon

For sure! I'm looking forward to seeing more come up... I figure more dates will be announced early in the new year. (probably North America, then it should be South America)..

oh :emot-sad: I just know that in some cases you can get a visa if you have an invitation from someone in the country, but I have checked the Danish rules and Russia is on the list of coutries where you can only invite people who are family :emot-sad: Just thought maybe it was different in other countries

Why is that?

They sound like pretty crap rules to me...

I really can't decide which one to choose :biggrin2: Stockholm is really close, but flights to Stockholm are as expensive as the cheapest flights to London :shocked: I'm wondering that maybe I should choose a city where I have never been, like Vienna or Amsterdam.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so happy!!!!

ok,bercy isn't the very good place to be in paris,btw,told us before about huge place....

who talk before about bercy:teehee:

It seems quite big yes... But Antwerp isn't better I'm afraid :no:

You'll be getting that cappuccino in Paris then!! :thumb_yello: See you there:wink2:

I really can't decide which one to choose :biggrin2: Stockholm is really close, but flights to Stockholm are as expensive as the cheapest flights to London :shocked: I'm wondering that maybe I should choose a city where I have never been, like Vienna or Amsterdam.

I'm thinking about Amsterdam too as well as Stockholm... I can't decide where to go! :blink: