CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Another thing: if you look on the second list, the one with links, Mika's apparently playing in Paris AND Munich on March 27. :doh:

Maybe he has a clone? :shocked::roftl:

http://www.mikasounds.com/shows/view_tour/20

:roftl:

EDIT: We'll check with Team Mika about this for y'all, just to be sure. :biggrin2:

Thanks Mana :wub2:

I don't want to be pessimistic, but I also don't want to get all excited to learn a bit later that the gigs are postponed :blink:

You're right, I was already in :woot_jump:-mode :blush-anim-cl:

OMG, HE DOESSS, Can I have one?:mf_rosetinted:

Seems like Mikasounds fecked up again:mf_rosetinted:

Now how could you think that? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another thing: if you look on the second list, the one with links, Mika's apparently playing in Paris AND Munich on March 27. :doh:

Maybe he has a clone? :shocked::roftl:

http://www.mikasounds.com/shows/view_tour/20

like i already said on the paris thread a few days ago. paris on the wrong date. 2nd london show in the list of the european tour instead of the uk tour. dublin shows aren't in either of the two (clickable) lists, maybe they couldn't make up their mind as whether to put it to europe or uk. :doh:

mikasounds.com. that explains it all. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika, hire me to keep your calendar! I will do it for just a pat on my head:mf_rosetinted:

mika, hire me to make your whole website work properly, i wouldn't do it for just a pat on my head though, as it'd be a full-time-job to take care of everything they're messing up! :roftl:

I can´t pretend that they change the dates of three sold out gigs, especially the sold out gigs. But it´s not the best feeling coz I booked flights an hotel some time ago. Thank you Mana for clearing it up.

Mika, hire me to keep your calendar! I will do it for just a pat on my head:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Although if he's paying you in pats on the head, he might also want to call you Gertrude. :mf_rosetinted:

mika, hire me to make your whole website work properly, i wouldn't do it for just a pat on my head though, as it'd be a full-time-job to take care of everything they're messing up! :roftl:

Yes it would. I think you'd need a team of people. :freak:

EDIT: We'll check with Team Mika about this for y'all, just to be sure. :biggrin2:

Thank you, Mana!! :thumb_yello:

I don't want to be pessimistic, but I also don't want to get all excited to learn a bit later that the gigs are postponed :blink:

I know what you mean, I try to not worry too much, but can't relax properly before we know for sure. Let's hope for the best :thumb_yello:

But it sounds a bit weird to reschedule sold-out gigs :blink:

Fine, WE shall make your site work properly again. We have experience:roftl:

:lmfao:

Although if he's paying you in pats on the head, he might also want to call you Gertrude. :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, then I would be Bob Geranium. I mean, he still has the gender confusion thing going on:roftl:

I think this 3 new gigs are just postponed gigs :blink:

On the Mikasound list

15 Mar - Copenhagen, KB Hallen

17 Mar - Oslo, Spektrum

18 Mar - Stockholm, Annexet

20 Mar - Dusseldorf, Philipshalle

21 Mar - Wiesbaden, Schlachthof

23 Mar - Hamburg, Grosse Freiheit 36

24 Mar - Berlin, Columbia Halle

27 Mar - Munich, Zenith

29 Mar - Vienna, Gasometer

30 Mar - Stuttgart, Longhorn LKA

1 Apr - Basel, St. Jakobshalle

16 Apr - Lisbon, Campo Pequeno

18 Apr - Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi

19 Apr - Madrid, Palacios Deportes

21 Apr - Milan, Mediolanum Forum

23 Apr - Marseille, Le Dome

24 Apr - Lyon, Halle Tony Garnier

26 Apr - Paris, Bercy

27 Apr - Paris, Bercy

29 Apr - Nantes, Zenith

30 Apr - Toulouse, Zenith

1 May - Nice, Palais Nikaia

3 May - Strasbourg, Zenith

4 May - Lievin, Stade Couvert

5 May - Antwerp, Sportpaleis

7 May - Amsterdam, Heineken Music Hall

8 May - Luxembourg, Rockhal

The first gig in antwerp on march, this second gig in amterdam and the gig in lux on april 2 have disappeared :boxed:

We just have to wait informations from Mika's team but it's a little bit confusing :blink:

I am VERY ANGRY....

News Mikateam please?

amsterdam is already sold out, i have booked hotel lile most of us...

He did say on that tv show that they were looking for another show in a bigger venue....maybe they just went for a venue of the same size. ??? wishful thinking??? :shocked:

i have no time, i did not understand anything.

if there are news about this gig i just would like to receive informations from people who sold me the gig ticket and who received my money last september, not more not less.

Ok, it looks like they were just postponed then :boxed: for me personally thats alright but I really feel for everyone who's coming from abroad and has booked hotels and flights and stuff! Let's hope its a mistake...?

Let's hope we hear from Team Mika soon.

So if it´d true I hope I´d be able to cancel my flights and my hotel without loosing a lot of money. I´m very impatient right now ( and a little bit angry too ). So I hope we get information soon....