Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's hope we hear from Team Mika soon.

We'll be writing to Mika's team tomorrow -- we have a long list of tour dates that we need clarification on. So we'll definitely keep you posted on this. Hang in there! :thumb_yello:

Im all booked , will loose it all I think ..

We need something official , but it "looks" like the first 3 gigs have been moved from first to last ..

Sigh .. gutted if its true

that would be really terrible!

I mean, I'd be dissapointed but for everybody who's traveling from far it is really bad :blink: I can't believe they're doing this actually :sneaky2:

ouch. :boxed: good luck to everyone who's planning to go that it's just one of those many mistakes on mikasounds... they still have the paris and munich gigs on the same day, so i wouldn't really trust them unless i see it anywhere else or we get official confirmation. :fisch:

if the gigs are indeed postponed, then it's not just their website that needs a better organization... :mf_rosetinted:

ouch. :boxed: good luck to everyone who's planning to go that it's just one of those many mistakes on mikasounds... they still have the paris and munich gigs on the same day, so i wouldn't really trust them unless i see it anywhere else or we get official confirmation. :fisch:

if the gigs are indeed postponed, then it's not just their website that needs a better organization... :mf_rosetinted:

<agree> :thumb_yello:

thanks to mods, as usual, for your help even if it is not your job

ticket seller or the news section of the artist's website MUST inform the customers (ticket buyers) BEFORE a random list of shows in a random section of the website

i'm waiting news

anyway i think i will not renounce to my weekend in Amsterdam already bought, i'll be there anyway with or without popstar

but popstar will renounce to my presence in May

my only regret it is not to see Freddie in Amsterdam :aah:

thanks to mods, as usual, for your help even if it is not your job

ticket seller or the news section of the artist's website MUST inform the customers (ticket buyers) BEFORE a random list of shows in a random section of the website

i'm waiting news

anyway i think i will not renounce to my weekend in Amsterdam already bought, i'll be there anyway with or without popstar

but popstar will renounce to my presence in May

my only regret it is not to see Freddie in Amsterdam :aah:

<where there is a will there is a way>

Im waiting for something "official" not some random dates popping up on Mikasounds :roftl:

Boom lets change them that will be just danndyyy wont it :shocked:

Guess I was the lucky one, not booking my flight yet!

Most hotels will re imburse you, if you cancel in plenty of time, and if you have travel insurance, you should be able to get a portion of your money back, I think possibly up to 75%. Just check with them.

I would have booked my flight yesterday, but didn't get the cheque I was waiting for, guess someone up there likes me!!!

6 Months

I've been looking forward to this for 6 f*cking months! Planning and organizing, happy to see my foreign friends again and now they are f*cking pulling this trick? Now they've got me pissed.

Awww dont worry .. things will work out somehow .. you have stuff to look forward to :biggrin2: