MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm from Spain and in that time I travel to London to see the concert but you could say me if the tickets are already sold out?:blink:

Thanks

I think this show has sold out, but if you go to the spare ticket thread, you may be able to get one from someone:thumb_yello:

LOL perhaps a coordinator would be a good idea.. :naughty:

sorry if I pop out of the blue and if you said that already.. :blush-anim-cl: where do you stay? area, I mean..

I have booked a couple of rooms at the Battersea Travelodge (but I've forgotten who has already claimed their space :old:)

ok, let's just make a list to get this organized, we don't need a tour manager for this. :naughty: i've added some names from what i could read in the last few posts, please correct it if i'm wrong... and everyone else, please copy the list and add your name. :wink2:

i'm looking for a room that is less than 15 pounds per person+night, either at the travelodge battersea, or in walking distance from the venue - from sat til tues - but of course i could change rooms within the same hotel. :wink2:

NEEDS hotel room:

sat: mellody

sun: mellody

mon: mellody

HAS space in hotel room at travelodge battersea:

sat:

sun: silver

mon: jazzy, silver

HAS space in another hotel (please specify):

sat:

sun:

mon:

ok, let's just make a list to get this organized, we don't need a tour manager for this. :naughty: i've added some names from what i could read in the last few posts, please correct it if i'm wrong... and everyone else, please copy the list and add your name. :wink2:

i'm looking for a room that is less than 15 pounds per person+night, either at the travelodge battersea, or in walking distance from the venue - from sat til tues - but of course i could change rooms within the same hotel. :wink2:

NEEDS hotel room:

sat: mellody

sun: mellody

mon: mellody

HAS space in hotel room at travelodge battersea:

sat:

sun: silver

mon: jazzy, silver

HAS space in another hotel (please specify):

sat:

sun:

mon:

Caz and her two mates are kind of pencilled in for my one - though nothing's definite yet as she's gonna ask them if they wanna share. So I'm a *maybe*. I'll update when I find out for definite though and if I do have space, anybody's welcome. :thumb_yello:

Mellody - can offer you space Sunday and Monday £12 per night if you want it

Monie, Laurel, Mellody, shall I see if I can amend one of my bookings to include Saturday as well? I think it's cheaper that way

Hathor - room for you Monday night, even if you don't sleep much at least you will be warm :naughty:

Monie, Laurel, Mellody, shall I see if I can amend one of my bookings to include Saturday as well? I think it's cheaper that way

Hathor - room for you Monday night, even if you don't sleep much at least you will be warm :naughty:

That would be great.

Okay, no worries.

Everybody, I HAVE SPACES!!

How much spaces and when? :original:

sorry, already booked a hostel yesterday, because it was all so insecure here and i didn't want to wait any longer. i don't want to change hotels in between and seems like no one has a room for saturday yet (or at least no spare places). and obviously the travelodge rooms for saturday cost 45 pounds now (even at the savers rate), that's too expensive for me. :dunno: but thanx for the offer. :huglove:

so i'll be staying at this place from sat-tues: http://www.st-christophers.co.uk/london-hostels/london/hammersmith it's only about a 5min walk from the venue, so if anyone else is looking for a cheap place to stay and doesn't mind sleeping in a hostel dormitory, i'd be happy to meet you there. :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
Whos up for singing Tina Turners "The Best" To Mika at the show? :mf_rosetinted:

at what point? before the show, i'd sing along to almost anything, to make the boring waiting time more enjoyable. :bleh: during the show, my head is so full of mika's music that even though the text fits well, i probably couldn't bring myself to singing tina turner. :teehee:

at what point? before the show, i'd sing along to almost anything, to make the boring waiting time more enjoyable. :bleh: during the show, my head is so full of mika's music that even though the text fits well, i probably couldn't bring myself to singing tina turner. :teehee:

I sing along to the backing music, he usually picks really good songs.

I sing along to the backing music, he usually picks really good songs.

yeah the songs are good, but i often don't know the lyrics! :naughty: i should learn them at least for "bare necessities", only know the german lyrics for that... and he had it as background music before his US gigs, might take it to europe as well... :bleh:

yeah the songs are good, but i often don't know the lyrics! :naughty: i should learn them at least for "bare necessities", only know the german lyrics for that... and he had it as background music before his US gigs, might take it to europe as well... :bleh:

Hope so, Jungle Book is my favourite Disney movie, the end makes me cry.

bare necessities was one of the opening songs for the acoustic gigs in paris as well. since it was played in the US too there's a good chance it'll be played in the 2010 tour. it's one of my fave disney songs. i know both its english and greek lyrics:naughty:

I can't make out anything of the Hammersmith venue chart. Does anybody know if there are any seats available? Not for me though.... I'm thinking of taking my mum for the second gig:teehee:

The seats are in the circle area, there should be seats for the second gig, as there are still some seats for the first gig. It's the stalls (standing) that have sold out.

• 2 weeks later...