MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you don't have a hat, and stand in front of me :naughty:. You're tall enough as it is :roftl:.

i know, got some complaints about that already (right, robertina? :teehee:) :roftl: - that's why i was saying, if i'm wearing the hat, i'll stand at the side, so i won't be blocking any mfcer's view. :wink2:

I'm annoyed.

Apparently, my tickets arrived a couple of days ago. They were sent to my mom's work address because we've recently moved. The secretary sent them to our OLD address. My dad's going to the old house tonight. We're hoping the new family haven't opened them yet.

Gr. :sneaky2:

my tickets came :)

I've had to tape them to my ceiling above my bed so i know i havnt lost them :naughty:

Hahaha that's an amazing idea. I'm so paranoid about losing all of my tickets, I think I'm gonna be completely stressed out until the moment I get into the second Hammersmith gig, then I can chill, haha.

I'm so paranoid about losing all of my tickets, I think I'm gonna be completely stressed out until the moment I get into the second Hammersmith gig, then I can chill, haha.

lol, me too!I bought them on ticketmaster so they must be printed and I'm SO scared that I'll need to change them and lose my queue because they're ruined and cannot be scanned anymore :biggrin2: