MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

Sarina, my hotel is near Victoria Station , so i'll take the tube, i hope at 14h.

if you want to wait for me we could travel together, pm me if interested.

do you already have your Oyster card or do you buy a ticket for every journey?

and for the return, i hope that we'll have the last tube or a bus ?:thumb_yello:

I'm writing you a PM =)

thanks

should be hammersmith district and piccadilly lines underground station option.

thanks Avoca :huglove:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...all the mods will be here but me, so NO WAY wonka!:naughty:

i'm packing, then shower, then beddy bed!

see you on sunday!

:bye:

pretty much the same as me.. have packed though... out of bed in 5 hours time...shower... get to the airport and then "take off"... arrive in London 8:45 am tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:

What are people wearing Sunday then? I wanna see if Ican maybe try and spot a few of you! How can I recognise you?

Look out for 4 girls and just about every colour of the rainbow and thats us :P Pink tights is me :D

See you there!

cloth... :naughty:

have been considering a hat or tie i got not so long time ago... red and black hat w "bad girl" on.. or a green big tie w "take me" on :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

What are people wearing Sunday then? I wanna see if Ican maybe try and spot a few of you! How can I recognise you?

Look out for 4 girls and just about every colour of the rainbow and thats us :P Pink tights is me :D

See you there!

Wow every colour of the rainbow! :biggrin2:

I think I'll wear green trousers and a Betty Boop bag :naughty: the only one I could shove into my suitcase :naughty:

Anyway...have a good trip all of you!

See you at the Apollo :thumb_yello::biggrin2::wub2:

Oh God, the weather forecast for Sunday in the south is looking pretty grim - looks like rain and LOTS of it! Bring raincoats and brollies folks!

Oh yes indeedy - we will be like drowned rats by the time we get in :naughty:

almost midnight and i haven't even finished packing! :aah: plus wanted to try some things re. gig outfit, but guess it has to work without a dress rehearsal then, surprise surprise, LOL! :naughty: am worried bout da skelly costume anyway, with all the rain we have to expect. :boxed: dress doesn't matter, but mask and hat don't go well with rain. :no: