MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

all being well I'll be attending this gig on the 28th whohoo I've been offered a free ticket by a very kind mfcer just have to pay for sharing a hotel with her (which is just an extra £20 not bad huh)

I'm down in crawley on the 27th seeing Derren Brown on his birthday so crawley to hammersmith london isn't far really is it (well not as far as Hull to london lol)

I'm so looking forward to it, it'll make up for the fact i missed the leeds gig's due to some nasty so & so's vandalising our car grrrrr:sneaky2:

can't wait to see you all there :D:boing: just look out for the girl dressed like Michael jackson in a sparkly black sequin jacket that'll be me :D either that or i'll wear my military jacket with loads of Michael badges on it so not too hard to spot either way methinks :teehee:

depends on my mood as to which i wear that night I don't know just yet which i'll pick :naughty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all being well I'll be attending this gig on the 28th whohoo I've been offered a free ticket by a very kind mfcer just have to pay for sharing a hotel with her (which is just an extra £20 not bad huh)

I'm down in crawley on the 27th seeing Derren Brown on his birthday so crawley to hammersmith london isn't far really is it (well not as far as Hull to london lol)

I'm so looking forward to it, it'll make up for the fact i missed the leeds gig's due to some nasty so & so's vandalising our car grrrrr:sneaky2:

can't wait to see you all there :D:boing: just look out for the girl dressed like Michael jackson in a sparkly black sequin jacket that'll be me :D either that or i'll wear my military jacket with loads of Michael badges on it so not too hard to spot either way methinks :teehee:

depends on my mood as to which i wear that night I don't know just yet which i'll pick :naughty:

Congratulations.

What is an oyster card, let alone an oyster card holder :blink:?

it's a London Transport Card, and they sell a holder at the merchandising desk :pinkbow:

i guess the size is good for any plastic card, even bank ones :blink:

When will you arrive Robi, on Saturday too? Will you stay at the Travelodge? It will be good to see you again :thumb_yello:.

:naughty: yes maybe you should

I usually start packing well in advance...I'm always afraid to forget something important :teehee:

im always nervous about that too... have thought abut it a lot for the past 14 days time i think... and i have this feeling that i in the stress of everything will forget my pas :blink:

Have fun! :thumb_yello:

Theres some MFCs there will meet up in London sat. maybe you wanna join? I donno where and when though :blink:

Nah, I'm with a friend who is not that into Mika so I have to be with her. Not that I wouldn't want to :teehee: . But I got her to go with me to the 2nd gig on monday :biggrin2:

im always nervous about that too... have thought abut it a lot for the past 14 days time i think... and i have this feeling that i in the stress of everything will forget my pas :blink:

I know!! I'm always afraid to forget the concert tickets :roftl:

I always check like 40 times before I leave :naughty:

Nah, I'm with a friend who is not that into Mika so I have to be with her. Not that I wouldn't want to :teehee: . But I got her to go with me to the 2nd gig on monday :biggrin2:

ohhh ok! :thumb_yello:

Im going to London... alone... wonder how Sat. will be cos theres still not found out what time and where to meet up... so might spend it alone :blink:

I'm sorry, I'm just checking the tube to reach Hammersmith from Victoria on 28th and I see there are several Hammersmith stops in the search.

Which is the tube one (dis&picc line underground of the District line)?

Also, does anyone know which bus will travel after the gig from Hammersmith to Victoria?

Thanks

Sarina, my hotel is near Victoria Station , so i'll take the tube, i hope at 14h.

if you want to wait for me we could travel together, pm me if interested.

do you already have your Oyster card or do you buy a ticket for every journey?

and for the return, i hope that we'll have the last tube or a bus ?:thumb_yello:

Sarina, my hotel is near Victoria Station , so i'll take the tube, i hope at 14h.

if you want to wait for me we could travel together, pm me if interested.

do you already have your Oyster card or do you buy a ticket for every journey?

and for the return, i hope that we'll have the last tube or a bus ?:thumb_yello:

last time tube was closed already, but the nigth bus runs all the time, so it shouldn't be any problem.

I'm sorry, I'm just checking the tube to reach Hammersmith from Victoria on 28th and I see there are several Hammersmith stops in the search.

Which is the tube one (dis&picc line underground of the District line)?

Also, does anyone know which bus will travel after the gig from Hammersmith to Victoria?

Thanks

should be hammersmith district and piccadilly lines underground station option.