MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

Oh yes indeedy - we will be like drowned rats by the time we get in :naughty:

Not if we start queuing a sensible time!

But I doubt that'll happen!

Why can't all queues be like Glasgow, Newcastle and Birmingham?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a public car park at Kings Mall, Hammersmith, but RAK1 is probably the best person to ask.

Thank you, just enquired about costs - £9 for 6-9 hours or £11 for 9-12 hours.

Hope to see some of you Sunday.

Have fun everyone ! :thumb_yello:

Not if we start queuing a sensible time!

But I doubt that'll happen!

Why can't all queues be like Glasgow, Newcastle and Birmingham?

Yes ! I agree ! It was so relaxed, even if we were worried about that 02 priority queue thing. But I love this kind of queue.

What time did queues start there then?

For Glasgow, we arrived first at about 11.15. In 2008, at London Brixton, I arrived at about 12.00 and was number 70' and something :naughty:

Mrs P. was surprised to see 2 frenchies in Glasgow and asked us why having picked Glasgow ! :naughty: We just say we wanted to do sightseeing and to finally attend a small gig, with a relax and raisonnable time queue, which we didn't get in London or Paris. And I don't regret it !

Can you put my name on the list? I should be arriving in London some time in 2011. :naughty:

:roftl:

Thank you, just enquired about costs - £9 for 6-9 hours or £11 for 9-12 hours.

Hope to see some of you Sunday.

There's usually parking available on the streets around the area where this car park is too. Probably free on a Sunday, but you'd have to check the signs to be sure. You can probably also park on the single yellow lines on Sundays - but again, you'd have to check.

We just say we wanted to do sightseeing and to finally attend a small gig, with a relax and raisonnable time queue, which we didn't get in London or Paris. And I don't regret it !

I can't say I've ever regretted going to a small gig with a reasonable queue time either. :teehee:

Vancouver in October was a dream. There were 900 people there and I think 890 of them didn't show up until at least 6 pm. :naughty:

Inside there were no barriers, no pushing and shoving. Incredible.

Yes, but I'm sure it'll happen one day ! :naughty:

(not for Jemma) but someone will !

We set up chairs in the queue in Toronto in 2008 and Mika's car drove past us on the way into the venue. Andy came out shortly afterwards and said Mika was convinced we'd been camping there all night.

Can you believe the cheek?? In your dreams Mika! :sneaky2:

:naughty:

But seriously if that ever starts happening I will be out all night - picketing for seated gigs. :aah:

It would have been if Fortuné wasn't in front of me ALL night. :aah:

I had a lot of fun during the stage invasion though. :naughty:

He's a devil that one, isn't he?

Mrs P was about ten feet away from me, off to the side filming the whole lot on a little handy cam, bless. It was really sweet.

Me and Monie are already at the venue ... there is no queue ... We can't leave now though as there seems to be no tube or much of it .... least we'll have good spots .... someone is gonna bring us a heater later :wink2:

:teehee:

Me and Monie are already at the venue ... there is no queue ... We can't leave now though as there seems to be no tube or much of it .... least we'll have good spots .... someone is gonna bring us a heater later :wink2:

:teehee:

The trains and tube are ****ed this weekend:sneaky2: