MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

Congestion charge is £8 a day for cars, Monday - Friday from 6am-6pm (or thereabouts).

Can't help you with the others, but Rose always parks in the King's Mall car park.

Yeah but it's Sunday I need :roftl: Thanks for the help though, tried googling and also came up with king's mall

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it's Sunday I need :roftl: Thanks for the help though, tried googling and also came up with king's mall

It doesn't apply on a Sunday, love. It's off on weekends, bank holidays and half terms. :thumb_yello: And I think the King's Mall is an NCP car park, in which case it's 24 hours.

It doesn't apply on a Sunday, love. It's off on weekends, bank holidays and half terms. :thumb_yello: And I think the King's Mall is an NCP car park, in which case it's 24 hours.

yes Rose just told me, thanks for the help! I'm trying to find a map of this car park to see how close it actually is...

I've worked out how to get to the Battersea Travelodge from Reading OK, it's how to get from the Travelodge to Hammersmith that has me puzzled. :blink:

It's the same as what Caz is talking about isn't it? Take the train from Clapham Junction to Victoria and then the District line to Hammersmith.

It's the same as what Caz is talking about isn't it? Take the train from Clapham Junction to Victoria and then the District line to Hammersmith.

Just seems a very roundabout route to me :dunno:

I wondered if you could cross the river and pick up another undergound line?:blink:

Just seems a very roundabout route to me :dunno:

I wondered if you could cross the river and pick up another undergound line?:blink:

my original route was to use the hammersmith station, get the district line to west brompton or whatever it's called, then get on another line to clapham junction, but then everyone else started harping on about victoria :aah:

my original route was to use the hammersmith station, get the district line to west brompton or whatever it's called, then get on another line to clapham junction, but then everyone else started harping on about victoria :aah:

If you're talking about going back after the gig to the hotel, Rose and Kath said there is a night bus that runs from Hammersmith right past the hotel.

If you're talking about going back after the gig to the hotel, Rose and Kath said there is a night bus that runs from Hammersmith right past the hotel.

ORLY? Well for tomorrow we're actually using a car (Charlie in drag + public transport = bad times) but monday we'll use tubes and whatnot, but thanks for the tip!

but i wasn't talking about just after the gig, I meant in general lol

ORLY? Well for tomorrow we're actually using a car (Charlie in drag + public transport = bad times) but monday we'll use tubes and whatnot, but thanks for the tip!

but i wasn't talking about just after the gig, I meant in general lol

Actually, looking at the weather forecast I might come by canoe :biggrin2:

Lolz I might just do the same and dress as a Viking. I'm pretty skilled at rowing, since I live on an island an'all. :mf_rosetinted:

I think we should all float in on the QE2:roftl::roftl::roftl:

MIKA TODAY!!!! its raining :(

And im drunk :teehee:

:lmfao: Drunk ... already ... you're hopeless .... it's freezing here ... cos' I'm still in me tent - and we've had random drunk people trying to join us :teehee:

*wonders if anyone believes she's in a tent in Hammersmith*

:wink2::naughty:

wow 87 people are on RSVP list !! :shocked:

seems like the biggest imaginarium show ever....

ready to spend whole night in MFC today... so have fun and give us some

news and pics from hammersmith apollo ! :biggrin2:

:camping:

OK! London shows are here! Yes, that's London - where of course audiences are renowned for being so ultra-cool, blase and "seen it all before" they don't tend to react in a particularly demonstrative way...

But loads of MFCers going! Cheering, clapping, singing, arm-waving and so on usually have a ripple effect on the rest of the audience, so let's really make these shows great for Mika and the guys :biggrin2:

heard that there are 20 ppl in the queue atm, first arrived at 7 am - not too bad, 2007 has been worse. :naughty: hope tomorrow will be more relaxed. 10 frenchies here that are not on mfc.

heavy rain here. :boxed:

Is there someone who could explain how can I see Mika after the gig? At the stage door? And where would that be at the Apollo? Thank you for the ones who answer :thumb_yello:

Hi :bye:

When you come out, look round the side or back of the venue - there will probably be a crowd of other fans waiting. If the Q is orderly, Mika is very good at talking to everyone so you have a good chance.

But

If Mika is tired or ill, or has to be somewhere else quickly, he may not be able to do it at all, or he may not talk much. Don't let it spoil your night :thumb_yello:

Hi :bye:

When you come out, look round the side or back of the venue - there will probably be a crowd of other fans waiting. If the Q is orderly, Mika is very good at talking to everyone so you have a good chance.

But

If Mika is tired or ill, or has to be somewhere else quickly, he may not be able to do it at all, or he may not talk much. Don't let it spoil your night :thumb_yello:

Actually Hammersmith is the least likely venue that you will get to see Mika. Last time he played there he did not do a meet and greet, just gave us a wave before he left. So don't expect anything, the gig itself will be more than enough.

heard that there are 20 ppl in the queue atm, first arrived at 7 am - not too bad, 2007 has been worse. :naughty: hope tomorrow will be more relaxed. 10 frenchies here that are not on mfc.

heavy rain here. :boxed:

They must be mad.

And they will get very wet :naughty:

Thanks Neactegale! I really hope to get a picture with Mika, but I'm alone tonight. I hope MFCers are kind enough to offer to take a pic....? If I get a chance :P

I'm reallyreallyreally excited even see Mika on stage ofcourse! ^^ Can't wait til evening....

Edit: Silver, thanks for the warning. I'll try to get my hopes down : D