TV: Mika on ELLEN (Ellen Degeneres Show) (22 Oct 2009)

dcdeb

well, i guess where the bus stops is just the main entrance, probably the one where the studio tour starts as well? but if that stage 11 thing is not too hard to find, i should be ok. though at universal today all those stage something things were inside the studio area, and i think you couldn't just walk in there like that. :blink:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i guess where the bus stops is just the main entrance, probably the one where the studio tour starts as well? but if that stage 11 thing is not too hard to find, i should be ok. though at universal today all those stage something things were inside the studio area, and i think you couldn't just walk in there like that. :blink:

yeah u need to go to the main gate...

im pretty sure its on alameda st... but today when i called for tix they gave a different street number... i need to check where it is exactly.

I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyes that some of you MFCers get to watch the taping (TODAY!) and cheer Mika on! :thumb_yello:

i have a feeling its going to be hard! i cant believe what im about to do for this and we dont even have tix! (we called this morning and asked for them but if we dont get a call back...it will suck).

I need to get ready now....take my mom to work which is on the other way...drive back... go to FmBm school... find parking...go in and sign for her so she could leave! and than drive to the studio :blink: and the chances are slim! that we could go in! :aah:

I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyes that some of you MFCers get to watch the taping (TODAY!) and cheer Mika on! :thumb_yello:

Me too! I've had zero response from our contacts, so I don't know if it's

not possible, or what... :sneaky2:

Me too! I've had zero response from our contacts, so I don't know if it's

not possible, or what... :sneaky2:

i have a feeling its a slim chance... i wish mika did something...we all need to twit him let him know 3 of us will be there around 1 :P

pfft, spent 50 cents on calling at ellen, just to hear a long text of which i didn't understand much, as it wasn't spoken very clearly and i had a lot of background noise here, and then being told that the mailbox is full, so i couldn't even leave my name+number! :sneaky2: :sneaky2: so i really hope that they'll call one of you back and give you 3 tickets for us. or that mika gets us in, will tweet him about it. :wink2:

pfft, spent 50 cents on calling at ellen, just to hear a long text of which i didn't understand much, as it wasn't spoken very clearly and i had a lot of background noise here, and then being told that the mailbox is full, so i couldn't even leave my name+number! :sneaky2: :sneaky2: so i really hope that they'll call one of you back and give you 3 tickets for us. or that mika gets us in, will tweet him about it. :wink2:

hey that sucks it was full :(

i guess they moved the ellen show...so i hope its where u are going to...

this is where i think it is now...(not where i said it was)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=40301+Warner+Blvd,+Burbank,+CA+91505&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.799322,92.900391&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Warner+Blvd,+Burbank,+Los+Angeles,+California+91505&z=16

hey that sucks it was full :(

i guess they moved the ellen show...so i hope its where u are going to...

this is where i think it is now...(not where i said it was)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=40301+Warner+Blvd,+Burbank,+CA+91505&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.799322,92.900391&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Warner+Blvd,+Burbank,+Los+Angeles,+California+91505&z=16

ok thanx, i'll just ask my way through, will say a friend has tickets and we're meeting up at the entrance, then i hope they won't want to see my ticket until i'm actually there. hehe. :bleh:

ok thanx, i'll just ask my way through, will say a friend has tickets and we're meeting up at the entrance, then i hope they won't want to see my ticket until i'm actually there. hehe. :bleh:

nobody will ask u for tix... unless its the ppl actually checking the line...

ok im going out soon sooo im also following u now on twitter.... lol so if u post something ill get it to my phone...

I just realised something.

In the UK, we get Ellen shows FIVE WEEKS BEHIND when it's shown in America...

(Has someone already commented on this?:teehee:)

Is there any way to watch it online? :/

Five weeks is not that much. Try living in Holland and being like a year behind on everything. :naughty:

Anyway, I really hope some MFCers will manage to get in!!!

sivan14: @mikasounds thank u mika team for the vip tix for ellen!! X

1 minute ago from txt

MidwestClare: The mods are the greatest!!! Thank you!! We have four vip seats! #mika

4 minutes ago from txt

So I gather they will get in??:thumb_yello:

:yay:

1 minute ago from txt

MidwestClare: The mods are the greatest!!! Thank you!! We have four vip seats! #mika

4 minutes ago from txt

yes they did get in! :yay::biggrin2:

now we have to wait ! :wub2:

1 minute ago from txt

4 minutes ago from txt

That's great news! :thumb_yello: for both mods and team Mika.