Rain Next Single -- Released 23/11

FREDDIESDOUBLE

go figure what gonna end up in the "Mika's greatest platinum collection of 3" CD which is ought to relese in 40-50 years or so... :mf_rosetinted:

though I personally think HMDYLM isNT one of his greatest though...

Same...I prefer Blue Eyes over that song I think :aah:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!Bcw-b6!!mk~$(KGrHqYOKjIEq5DBdy!uBK14uYPne!~~_12.JPG

Hold on to your hats - the next single to be be taken from Mika’s amazing second album, ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’, will be… ‘Rain’!

‘Rain’ is released on November 23 and will come backed by some very special, super-dancey remixes courtesy of Benny Benassi, Seamus Haji, Magistrates and Domenico Torti.

Here’re the b-sides in full:

CD

1. Rain

2. Poker Face (Recorded for the Radio 1 Live Lounge)

3. Rain – Seamus Haji Remix

iTunes bundle:

1. Rain

2. Rain – Benny Benassi Remix

4. Rain – Acoustic verson

If you can’t wait to let the remixes loose on your ear drums check out the music player now where we’ve just uploaded preview clips of every single one.

Keep your eyes peeled for ‘Rain’ pre-order links coming soon…

I'm really pleased 'Rain' will be his next release - although I love all the songs on TBWKTM, I much prefer 'Rain' to 'BIOTG's' - I think it will make a much better second single.

And the vid is just :wub2: Random thing to say, but he runs beautifully - very fluidly and elegantly! Like poetry in motion...!

I'm really pleased 'Rain' will be his next release - although I love all the songs on TBWKTM, I much prefer 'Rain' to 'BIOTG's' - I think it will make a much better second single.

And the vid is just :wub2: Random thing to say, but he runs beautifully - very fluidly and elegantly! Like poetry in motion...!

Yeah, i agree, I also think that rain is better than biotg:naughty:

I also remember that people were saying last year that relax should have been the second single on licm because it was a dance track, :biggrin2:

this might be another reason?:wink2:

To be honest i love rain and biotg both as much but i think for non Mika fan's

rain would do really well..

What do you think??:aah:

To be honest i love rain and biotg both as much but i think for non Mika fan's

rain would do really well..

What do you think??:aah:

I totally agree with you. My brother isn't really a fan but really likes 'Rain' and said he hopes it does well. :biggrin2:

Guest theboywhoknowtoomuch

2 weeks ago it was MIKA week at an national radio station here in Holland (3FM) and they gave away his cd and tix for the Amsterdam gig (i won twice, yaay) and they played Rain for one whole week!

They always said that Rain is his second single! I couldn't believe it, because of the BIOTG vid!

But i'm curious, when are they releasing his vid of Rain?

!Bcw-b6!!mk~$(KGrHqYOKjIEq5DBdy!uBK14uYPne!~~_12.JPG

Hold on to your hats - the next single to be be taken from Mika’s amazing second album, ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’, will be… ‘Rain’!

‘Rain’ is released on November 23 and will come backed by some very special, super-dancey remixes courtesy of Benny Benassi, Seamus Haji, Magistrates and Domenico Torti.

Here’re the b-sides in full:

CD

1. Rain

2. Poker Face (Recorded for the Radio 1 Live Lounge)

iTunes bundle:

1. Rain

2. Rain – Benny Benassi Remix

4. Rain – Acoustic verson

If you can’t wait to let the remixes loose on your ear drums check out the music player now where we’ve just uploaded preview clips of every single one.

Keep your eyes peeled for ‘Rain’ pre-order links coming soon…

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! T4P Fred!

I so wanna have this :shocked::wub2::wub2:

Guest theboywhoknowtoomuch

About the vid: I found him on Youtube too, someone gave me the link with HQ sound:

I likeeee it, credits to Sylvanav !!

Can someone enlighten me about the involvement of Stuart Price on Rain?

Until now I was pretty sure that in the summer I read about him being involved in the mixing / recording..etc. of Rain ...

but there has been no further mention of him anywhere later on, neither on the album credits nor in the news about the remixes...

:confused:

Can someone enlighten me about the involvement of Stuart Price on Rain?

Until now I was pretty sure that in the summer I read about him being involved in the mixing / recording..etc. of Rain ...

but there has been no further mention of him anywhere later on, neither on the album credits nor in the news about the remixes...

:confused:

According to a little Mika article in 'Q Magazine':

"["Rain"] is an unapologetic '80s pop record. I bumped into producer Stuart Price while he was working with The Killers at Olympic Studios. He helped me program this. It reminded him of ABBA and Frankie Goes To Hollywood".

:biggrin2:

According to a little Mika article in 'Q Magazine':

"["Rain"] is an unapologetic '80s pop record. I bumped into producer Stuart Price while he was working with The Killers at Olympic Studios. He helped me program this. It reminded him of ABBA and Frankie Goes To Hollywood".

:biggrin2:

Yesssssss

That middle section when it gets all techno :wub2:

I forgot about the killers link , you can actually hear it :thumb_yello: